Croc Hunter

Old Mar 30th 2005, 2:05 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Croc Hunter

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Ive just sent you some zebra flavoured karma.
You're tooooo kind
Old Mar 30th 2005, 2:05 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Here's another website on the little fluffy Aystralian wildlife...

http://www.amonline.net.au/spiders/
Old Mar 30th 2005, 2:06 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Ive just sent you some zebra flavoured karma.

Afternoon PP. I'm glad I found you it's come to my attention that you've been spreading gossip in my establishment If you carry on I'll have no alternative but to bar you

And where was my cover charge
Old Mar 30th 2005, 2:07 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield
I reckon G'day secretly has a crush on Steve Irwin, I have no problem with that, a lot of people have crushes on TV stars.

Can we stop slagging her off now and have some sympathy.

Good luck to you G'day (maybe one day Steve will look at you and the feelings will be reciprocated)
<snort>
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Last word before I am dragged off to bed.....wonder what Dropbear tastes like
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

there aint no flies on him

http://www.viacorp.com/flybook/fulltext.html/#bushflies
Old Mar 30th 2005, 2:09 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Last word before I am dragged off to bed.....wonder what Dropbear tastes like
I think it's similar to Bunyip and quite resembles chicken
Old Mar 30th 2005, 2:11 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bix
I think it's similar to Bunyip and quite resembles chicken
Excellent, I'll get The Bloke to BBQ me some at the weekend
Old Mar 30th 2005, 2:39 am
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by fraser
Afternoon PP. I'm glad I found you it's come to my attention that you've been spreading gossip in my establishment If you carry on I'll have no alternative but to bar you

And where was my cover charge

Im sorry Mr Fraser. Its just that I was told that someone from the TRA was going to strip for us on the opening night.

I tried to stop them throwing rotting fruit at him, but I couldnt.

Please don't bar me.

Old Mar 30th 2005, 2:41 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Im sorry Mr Fraser. Its just that I was told that someone from the TRA was going to strip for us on the opening night.

I tried to stop them throwing rotting fruit at him, but I couldnt.

Please don't bar me.

If you pay you k bill I wont
Old Mar 30th 2005, 2:43 am
Professional Princess

If you pay you k bill I wont

I have given it all to newbies but I can promise you a chunk as soon as my ban is lifted.

A mighty fine chunk it will be too.

Old Mar 30th 2005, 2:44 am

I have given it all to newbies but I can promise you a chunk as soon as my ban is lifted.

A mighty fine chunk it will be too.

Ooh I like a woman who talks big k
Old Mar 30th 2005, 2:46 am
Professional Princess

Ooh I like a woman who talks big k

I dont know how many points im worth though, so dont know how much you will get.

But it should be a good wack.

Old Mar 30th 2005, 2:47 am

I dont know how many points im worth though, so dont know how much you will get.

But it should be a good wack.

Ooh stop it now
Old Mar 30th 2005, 2:50 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

I have had camel meat, that was quite tough, but very nice all the same. We had it in Tunisia.

Ive eaten rabbit and hated it, and pheasant which was horrible.

Now roast duck, that is nice.

Who has had horsemeat?
The Overlander restaurant in Alice does a very nice special of beef, camel, barramundi, crocodile vol au vaunts (sp?) and kanagaroo. Camel was tough as old boots, kangaroo was lovely and tender but the crocodile was gorgeous. Somewhere between fish and meat. As for horsemeat, not that I know of but the chances are the odd curry wasn't what it was claimed to be.

PS I am not getting into the argument save to say I know Sam and believe her.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.