Reload this Page >

crime in melbourne

crime in melbourne

Old Jun 27th 2009, 10:13 am
Account Closed

Deancm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: crime in melbourne

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
I remember that from my youth. I still have an aversion to writing with a red pen. I seem to remember green was also a no-no unless you were in a specific profession (which I can't remember but it was probably accountants again),
From Wikipedia:

"In journalism, Green Ink is (humorously) supposedly a major identifying characteristic of written correspondence from self-aggrandising pedants, cranks, charlatans and eccentrics."

There's also a tradition in the Royal Navy for Admirals to write in green ink and the Chiefs of MI6 (apparently).
Old Jun 27th 2009, 10:14 am
Account Closed

Deancm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
It means "Go". So if you tell someone to Fook Off you're telling them to Go Off or Go Away.
Old Jun 27th 2009, 10:43 am
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Deancm
From Wikipedia:

"In journalism, Green Ink is (humorously) supposedly a major identifying characteristic of written correspondence from self-aggrandising pedants, cranks, charlatans and eccentrics."

There's also a tradition in the Royal Navy for Admirals to write in green ink and the Chiefs of MI6 (apparently).
I knew there was a reason not to use it
Old Jun 27th 2009, 2:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mohogony
Theres been a massive increase in the numbers of Indian students in OZ, the main reason most study here is'nt for the education but becasue studying and working here gives them Permanent residency in Australia, lots of dodgy schools offering hairdressing and cooking courses have opened up and making a fortune from these student/ immigrants. Many can hardly speak English or even particularly interested in what they are studying.

What is the solution?

Visas should not be given to students who can hardly speak english. They should be rejected right away. Ofcourse lot of Indian students go there not to get good education, but to gain residency someday (not an Indian thing, but a global one ).

This brings me to the question, isnt there any face to face interview for Student visas (like for US and i guess for UK too). Is IELTS the only way to find out someones proficiency in English??

I honestly believe there should be Interviews for every kind of Visa. This will atleast filter out the non-english speaking crowd.
Old Jun 27th 2009, 3:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by lovetv
Unfortunately TRUE but partially.
Its unfortunately true that, people who are with completely different culture, attitude, looks etc. count as an INDIAN even there is complete difference between their culture, attitude, looks just because of BLOODY MIXTURE of 27 states into the Republic of India.
There are only 4-5 states which you can tell Cultural and developed, REMAINING india is just like SLUMS.
I completely AGREE that INDIANS are ALSO RACIST but not only abroad in INDIA TOO.
Finally U R Correct, he must be a TAMIL or SOUTH INDIAN. I know these SLUMDOGS very WELL. From their born they LEARN GOOD ENGLISH because its compulsory in their states (so that they can get job easily in central govt.) and LEARN hard other things (bec. they know they must need to leave their state after study - otherwise they will die without FOOD). Once they got a job in any company THEY WILL start to admit their friends, relatives even people from their states. THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE DOING SINCE DECADES EVEN IN INDIA TOO. They came to Mumbai from Chennai as a Managers and then start recruiting their friends, relatives and other TAMILS ONLY.

So which part of India you belong to mate. Few corrections:

1) India has 28 states, not 27.

2) Only 4-5 culturally developed states in India and the rest are Slums .. Would you be kind enough to name them.

3) Your remarks against other fellow Indians is completely derogatory and "Rubbish". People learn english not because it is compulsory, coz its the need of the hour. You must have learnt english for the same reason. . Also for your information, the Literacy rate in the south is highest in India (Also poverty is the least and so is the crime rate).

I do not understand why Indians cry abroad when there is so much of utter hatred within. Stop calling Oz or its people racist. "Learn to love your fellow Indians first before pointing or even thinking about racism in Australia".

As a poster once said "If this is the best you can come up with, then 30 seconds of your life writing this post are wasted."

Again for your information, I'm not from the south (but from National Capital). I hate racism in every form, be it in India or anywhere else.

As you said there are racists in India. I second that and your post is along the same line. Your post is only getting a bad name to your country.

Last edited by moneypenny20; Jun 30th 2009 at 7:58 am. Reason: Stop quoting the red stuff ;)
Old Jun 28th 2009, 7:40 am
Account Closed

lovetv is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ronan_in_Oz

2) Only 4-5 culturally developed states in India and the rest are Slums .. Would you be kind enough to name them.

3) Your remarks against other fellow Indians is completely derogatory and "Rubbish". People learn english not because it is compulsory, coz its the need of the hour. You must have learnt english for the same reason. . Also for your information, the Literacy rate in the south is highest in India (Also poverty is the least and so is the crime rate).

I do not understand why Indians cry abroad when there is so much of utter hatred within. Stop calling Oz or its people racist. "Learn to love your fellow Indians first before pointing or even thinking about racism in Australia".

As a poster once said "If this is the best you can come up with, then 30 seconds of your life writing this post are wasted."

Again for your information, I'm not from the south (but from National Capital). I hate racism in every form, be it in India or anywhere else.

As you said there are racists in India. I second that and your post is along the same line. Your post is only getting a bad name to your country.
Hi Ronan,
About u r corrections:-
1) It may be. You would like to write state nos. to 29 or 30 in June 2010. So i dont care whatever the nos. are or will be. Because in india people are getting power in states for the state separation demand also .

2) Well i am completely surprised to know that even being from india you dont know what are other states? Take an example of your and ofcourse our Capital New Delhi, Dont you know that, it is famous as a CRIME CAPITAL OF INDIA or i need to send you hundreds of links which proves it? I am sure you didnt travelled after AGRA to east and after some stations entering the south india, otherwise you would better know which STATES still lives as a slums. Recent example of UP, where there are still lots of DECOITES who raids VILLAGES WHO NEVER SEE LIGHT AFTER EVENING. Dont blame anyone but people who elected their state running power. Every year millions of dollars grant have been given since decades, but there is no water no power. I dont have more time to waste so will not write too much but one thing i can make sure is that u r knowledge regarding your and ofcourse our country is .

3) Ohh rubbish remarks, well said. I would like u study in south india and then come here and tell me. Literacy is highest in Kerala and its the highest conversion rate too for your poor knowledge. I would love to be with my born religion then sold for something and if selling u r self is progress in u r language then i am sorry keep going. I repect all religions as a being indian because india has true multi religious society, but sorry cant sell myself for little amount. Regarding poverty, dont have u seen many labourers in mumbai, gujarat industrial areas from south india? if they dont have poverty why coming to other states for earning just RS. 2500 per month(Less then A$80 per month)? if they dont have poverty then why childrens aged 10-15 working in FIRE WORKS POWDER making factories of tamil nadu? Regarding crime, i will send links here rather wasting my time.

U can see my all posts i never cried about racism, if we cant adjust into their lifestyle then we need to come back rather then complaining.

One more thing, Accept what u r otherwise you will be there till death. Because u will never try to make u r self better by telling i am already best. This is the problem of some SLUM indian states. Even they dont have jobs, water (even for bath), food, Electricity etc,. still they are claiming WE ARE THE BEST and then BEGGING GIVE US money for it.

Finally, once again as per above paragraph.

Regards
Old Jun 28th 2009, 7:43 am
Account Closed

I am from Mumbai , the financial power house of India.
Old Jun 28th 2009, 9:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Ronan,
About u r corrections:-
1) It may be. You would like to write state nos. to 29 or 30 in June 2010. So i dont care whatever the nos. are or will be. Because in india people are getting power in states for the state separation demand also .

2) Well i am completely surprised to know that even being from india you dont know what are other states? Take an example of your and ofcourse our Capital New Delhi, Dont you know that, it is famous as a CRIME CAPITAL OF INDIA or i need to send you hundreds of links which proves it? I am sure you didnt travelled after AGRA to east and after some stations entering the south india, otherwise you would better know which STATES still lives as a slums. Recent example of UP, where there are still lots of DECOITES who raids VILLAGES WHO NEVER SEE LIGHT AFTER EVENING. Dont blame anyone but people who elected their state running power. Every year millions of dollars grant have been given since decades, but there is no water no power. I dont have more time to waste so will not write too much but one thing i can make sure is that u r knowledge regarding your and ofcourse our country is .

3) Ohh rubbish remarks, well said. I would like u study in south india and then come here and tell me. Literacy is highest in Kerala and its the highest conversion rate too for your poor knowledge. I would love to be with my born religion then sold for something and if selling u r self is progress in u r language then i am sorry keep going. I repect all religions as a being indian because india has true multi religious society, but sorry cant sell myself for little amount. Regarding poverty, dont have u seen many labourers in mumbai, gujarat industrial areas from south india? if they dont have poverty why coming to other states for earning just RS. 2500 per month(Less then A$80 per month)? if they dont have poverty then why childrens aged 10-15 working in FIRE WORKS POWDER making factories of tamil nadu? Regarding crime, i will send links here rather wasting my time.

U can see my all posts i never cried about racism, if we cant adjust into their lifestyle then we need to come back rather then complaining.

One more thing, Accept what u r otherwise you will be there till death. Because u will never try to make u r self better by telling i am already best. This is the problem of some SLUM indian states. Even they dont have jobs, water (even for bath), food, Electricity etc,. still they are claiming WE ARE THE BEST and then BEGGING GIVE US money for it.

Finally, once again as per above paragraph.

Regards

Your post absolutely makes no sense at all. You are arguing just for the sake of it. However I still fail to understand how can someone not have respect and love for their fellow countrymen.

Nevertheless, I wouldnt want to continue this argument any further for the simple reason that BE is not a platform to discuss or moan about your problems or prejudice back home nor do i want to get into a mindless debate.

Last edited by ronan_in_Oz; Jun 28th 2009 at 9:34 am.
Old Jun 28th 2009, 9:47 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Your post absolutely makes no sense at all. You are arguing just for the sake of it. However I still fail to understand how can someone not have respect and love for their fellow countrymen.

Nevertheless, I wouldnt want to continue this argument any further for the simple reason that BE is not a platform to discuss or moan about your problems or prejudice back home nor do i want to get into a mindless debate.
Well said
Old Jun 28th 2009, 10:19 am
Account Closed

Truth is always bitter and I want to ANNOUNCE THAT INDIANS ALWAYS RUNNING FAR FROM FACE IT AND U RONAN ONE OF THEM. I understand how you filled after knowing BITTER TRUCH for your city, the great new delhi, where no women can move around after evening.

How can you judge i dont have respect for my countrymen? Are you thinking that i will repect all those countrymen who are THUGS, robbers and thieves and just looting india and giving 0% to this country. I cant and if u wish to do that go ahead, i dont want to be one of foolish indian or bloody indian.

Finally, people like you who believes to face truth is mindless, i want to say because of people like you the half-indians and half-foreigners, india is still backward. why dont you shout about bad things of india because you dont want to waste your time for u r country but just advising and showing your brainless thinking to the international platform like BE.

Everyone knows originality of SOME so called indians (unfortunately they also known as indians). Didnt you see post from QLD where he told about how an indian tamil favoured his fellows? and if you are going to tell them that no ALL indians are very genuine then what happen? You will cry that its racism but they will punch you. Even this will happen to you in india too.

So face the truth with facts and if you dont have courage to do that then dont enter the ground of debate. I hope this will clear u r all doubts if you still hany any other post here i am here to reply.

Regards
Old Jun 28th 2009, 10:22 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Geelong Gent
Well said
Geelong's GENT, try to live here apart from metro city areas, and you will be WELL SAID TOO HERE. Then u will tell u r fellow countrymen that indians are racist and they misbehaves with foreigners.

One good advise, dont try to catch the running train when you dont have idea of its speed.

Last edited by lovetv; Jun 28th 2009 at 10:25 am.
Old Jun 28th 2009, 11:33 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Geelong's GENT, try to live here apart from metro city areas, and you will be WELL SAID TOO HERE. Then u will tell u r fellow countrymen that indians are racist and they misbehaves with foreigners.

One good advise, dont try to catch the running train when you dont have idea of its speed.
Twat

Learn English if you want to speak it or write it
Old Jun 28th 2009, 1:20 pm
Forum Regular

geraldine2 will become famous soon enough

Hi to all

I was working in saudi arabia where my boss was from madras name R.Ram,when he got full power he harass me and use to talk with me by looking at something not directly looking at my face because i was from bombay and roman catholic.
finally he sack me from that company and now he also is hinding in australia.

If you work in dubai and if your boss is from karnataka,he will support all from that state,it your boss is from kerala he will support only keralite staff.

we have bring problem of differences in india,when we come to other country we should live like guest .

if you feel happy stay or u can move.

regards

gerald
Old Jun 28th 2009, 5:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Truth is always bitter and I want to ANNOUNCE THAT INDIANS ALWAYS RUNNING FAR FROM FACE IT AND U RONAN ONE OF THEM. I understand how you filled after knowing BITTER TRUCH for your city, the great new delhi, where no women can move around after evening.

How can you judge i dont have respect for my countrymen? Are you thinking that i will repect all those countrymen who are THUGS, robbers and thieves and just looting india and giving 0% to this country. I cant and if u wish to do that go ahead, i dont want to be one of foolish indian or bloody indian.

Finally, people like you who believes to face truth is mindless, i want to say because of people like you the half-indians and half-foreigners, india is still backward. why dont you shout about bad things of india because you dont want to waste your time for u r country but just advising and showing your brainless thinking to the international platform like BE.

Everyone knows originality of SOME so called indians (unfortunately they also known as indians). Didnt you see post from QLD where he told about how an indian tamil favoured his fellows? and if you are going to tell them that no ALL indians are very genuine then what happen? You will cry that its racism but they will punch you. Even this will happen to you in india too.

So face the truth with facts and if you dont have courage to do that then dont enter the ground of debate. I hope this will clear u r all doubts if you still hany any other post here i am here to reply.

Regards
I would not get into any foolish arguments here mate. I do not want to sound stupid and idiotic debating your unintelligent posts.

Your posts still do not make any sense to me or perhaps to anyone on this forum.

Last edited by ronan_in_Oz; Jun 28th 2009 at 5:41 pm.
Old Jun 28th 2009, 6:54 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Could people posting on this thread please take note of the comment quoted above, as I could not put it better myself.

If posters wish to discuss conditions in India, please start a thread on that subject in a more appropriate forum. This one is for discussions on Australian lifestyle.
Could you also please ensure that you cut out the personal insults and keep the debate polite, no matter which forum you are posting to.

In addition, the poster qld has been banned as he/she was only posting to stir trouble.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.