crime in melbourne

crime in melbourne

Old Jun 23rd 2009, 9:36 pm
qld
Banned

qld is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: crime in melbourne

Originally Posted by IndieG
Here we go again - that is just generalising/stereotyping Indians - as bad as saying all Aussies are racist thugs
Indians are the most racist people on earth. I dont blame them for it but they are.

My wife was working at a particular job, where the manager happened to be Indian. Slowly, the whites were fired one by one, on the lamest of excuses. It was the Indian managers doing, as she got in the ear of the owner. They were then replaced by friends and acquaintances of the Indian Manager, until there was not a single white female left in the section where my wife worked. My wife was one of the last to go. The excuse that they used - there was not enough work. My wife found out it was because she was pregnant at the time. The Indian manager used this as leverage to get in the owners ear yet again, and got my wife fired Of course, she was replaced by another Indian. So much for "not enough work"! My wife said that the Indian ladies were hopeless. They were lazy, and talked a lot, and their English was not the best, so my wife was picking up the slack - and she was pregnant! She also said that they were rude, but some were nice (maybe one or two).
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 9:49 pm
qld
Banned

Originally Posted by Deancm
Not necessarily. I said he looked clearly of Indian descent. That was meant in a generalised sense similar to say someone from China is asian, even though Korean, Vietnamese, Japanese etc are also asian,

What Ronan did was take it literally which was really being nothing more than anally retentive. We can all be pedantic if we want to.
Maybe he was Tamil.

A gang of tamils poured bleech into the throat of a sinhalese man in sydney.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 9:51 pm
qld
Banned

Indian students are much worse drivers and many as sleazy people. Even some Indians will agree.
Old Jun 24th 2009, 2:54 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by qld
Indians are the most racist people on earth. I dont blame them for it but they are.

My wife was working at a particular job, where the manager happened to be Indian. Slowly, the whites were fired one by one, on the lamest of excuses. It was the Indian managers doing, as she got in the ear of the owner. They were then replaced by friends and acquaintances of the Indian Manager, until there was not a single white female left in the section where my wife worked. My wife was one of the last to go. The excuse that they used - there was not enough work. My wife found out it was because she was pregnant at the time. The Indian manager used this as leverage to get in the owners ear yet again, and got my wife fired Of course, she was replaced by another Indian. So much for "not enough work"! My wife said that the Indian ladies were hopeless. They were lazy, and talked a lot, and their English was not the best, so my wife was picking up the slack - and she was pregnant! She also said that they were rude, but some were nice (maybe one or two).
Can think of a number of other individuals of different races who have performed the same. Given the same opportunity how many other people would scope out opportunities for people they know?

Even if they were more racist as a ethnic trait this would not change my reaction or treatment of individuals. Would you?
Old Jun 24th 2009, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

slipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by qld
Lovely line - who do you blame then? Or is it in their DNA? Or the water?

LOL
Old Jun 24th 2009, 9:38 am
BE Enthusiast

man_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by qld
Thats a bit of a generalization qld? I am sure they are not all racist.

Originally Posted by qld

My wife was working at a particular job, where the manager happened to be Indian. Slowly, the whites were fired one by one, on the lamest of excuses. It was the Indian managers doing as she got in the ear of the owner. They were then replaced by friends and acquaintances of the Indian Manager, until there was not a single white female left in the section where my wife worked. The Indian manager used this as leverage to get in the owners ear yet again, and got my wife fired Of course, she was replaced by another Indian.
I don't doubt what you have said is true as this could happen with a manager of any race.... but why does your wife not bring a discrimination case against the owners it would be obvious that the employees are being replaced by cheaper immigrant labour?

The Australian government is keen to stamp this behavior out.
Old Jun 24th 2009, 9:40 am
Account Closed

Deancm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by man_called_Horse
Thats a bit of a generalization qld? I am sure they are not all racist.
OOOHhhh yes they are...
Old Jun 24th 2009, 12:49 pm
Forum Regular

ShawnMcCrea is just really niceShawnMcCrea is just really niceShawnMcCrea is just really niceShawnMcCrea is just really niceShawnMcCrea is just really niceShawnMcCrea is just really niceShawnMcCrea is just really niceShawnMcCrea is just really nice

I worked at a job here in Toronto and the majority of people working there where Indian. That however did not stop them from Hiring me as a CAUCASIAN MALE. The managers where I worked along with the general workers that were Indian were all HARD WORKERS.

For every bad story about a particular race there can be a good one. Dont be so narrow minded and open your hirizons. Dont base your judgement on an entire race on one incident. If you see one crappy movie do you automatically assume all movies in general are going to be crappy? Think in a broader perspective my friend.

Originally Posted by qld

Last edited by ShawnMcCrea; Jun 24th 2009 at 1:03 pm.
Old Jun 24th 2009, 12:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ShawnMcCrea
I worked at a job here in Toronto and the majority of people working there where Indian. That however did not stop them from Hiring me as a CAUCASIAN MALE. The managers where I worked along with the general workers that were Indian were all HARD WORKERS.

For ever bad story about a particular race there can be a good one. Dont be so narrow minded and open your hirizons. Dont base your judgement on an entire race on one incident. If you see one crappy movie do you automatically assume all movies in general are going to be crappy? Think in a broader perspective my friend.

Shawn McCrea is an unusual name for an Indian lad.
Old Jun 24th 2009, 1:00 pm
Forum Regular

ShawnMcCrea is just really niceShawnMcCrea is just really niceShawnMcCrea is just really niceShawnMcCrea is just really niceShawnMcCrea is just really niceShawnMcCrea is just really niceShawnMcCrea is just really niceShawnMcCrea is just really nice

Wow again I had to do a double take to re-read that you actually wrote this. its one thing to generalize that a certain race cannot drive well and another thing to write in a large forum that a certain racial group are sleazy people.

Might i suggest that you look in the mirror at yourself being the one to write such vulger statements. Keep spreading the hate, I have a feeling your going to just be one of the ones who dont get it. If you look historically, caucasians (like myself) have done all kinds of awful things to people of different ethnic groups that I dont condone. Im not sure where you got your facts for your statement that "Indians are the most racist people in the world".

You may not be able to process all this information or look outside of your bubble. But dont worry as you said "I DONT BLAIM YOU FOR IT".
Originally Posted by qld
Indian students are much worse drivers and many as sleazy people. Even some Indians will agree.
Old Jun 24th 2009, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

Must not be the sharpest knife in the droor to misread my capitalization of the statement that i was a CAUCASIAN MALE?

Originally Posted by Officer Dibble
Shawn McCrea is an unusual name for an Indian lad.
Old Jun 24th 2009, 1:04 pm
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
I know my opinion is invalid as I only live near Melbourne whereas all the knowledgeable ones live in Bangalore but the main reason for the increase in attacks on Indian students (and other Indians) is because there are so many more Indians here now than there was 12 months ago.

If you went to any tourist destination 12 months ago you would have hardly seen any Indians. Go there now and a majority of the people there will be Indian. And by a majority I do mean more than 50%. There are a lot more Indians in Melly nowadays. They had the 1st public Holi celebration in Melly this year (and it was a most enjoyable event). 12 months ago Indians were noticeable by their absence. They are now noticeable by their presence.
This is definitely the case in Brisbane too. A few years ago, you could walk all the way down Queen street and be lucky to see 1 or 2 indian folks. Today, you will see 2 or 300 in that short 5min walk.

(ps - I don't think that is a bad thing at all.... I'm just saying, I agree that that there has been a very sudden visible increase in the indian population here, and it will certainly be provoking the nutters amongst us.)
Old Jun 24th 2009, 1:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ShawnMcCrea
Must not be the sharpest knife in the droor to misread my capitalization of the statement that i was a CAUCASIAN MALE?

Of course!
Old Jun 24th 2009, 5:06 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

For those not aware. the poster qld has been banned,
Old Jun 24th 2009, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

Ahh yes that would make sense that he is banned. Thanks for the information because I was waiting to see what kind of response i would get back.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.