Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cocaine Offence - Spouse Visa

Cocaine Offence - Spouse Visa

Old Nov 5th 2006, 9:16 am
WS

WS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cocaine Offence - Spouse Visa

Yes RugbyMatt, I was just going to say that....
Old Nov 5th 2006, 9:57 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Anyone else think its weird that since the initial post there has been nothing else since!?
Yes, I had noticed that - Not even a "Thank you for all your helpful and supportive comments"!

Maybe the volume of negative druggie/junkie comments put them off?

Or maybe it was just a well crafted spam?

S
Old Nov 5th 2006, 11:34 am
Full Throttle

stevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Yes, I had noticed that - Not even a "Thank you for all your helpful and supportive comments"!

Maybe the volume of negative druggie/junkie comments put them off?

Or maybe it was just a well crafted spam?

S

Surely you are not suggesting this was a wind-up to get people name calling and then banned
Old Nov 5th 2006, 11:37 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevemich
Surely you are not suggesting this was a wind-up to get people name calling and then banned
I'm not sure - it did seem quite genuine to start with though. The details seemed 'about right'.

If it was, it nearly worked - some people got quite worked up about it!

Time will tell. It always does.

S
Old Nov 5th 2006, 11:57 am
Full Throttle

stevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure - it did seem quite genuine to start with though. The details seemed 'about right'.

If it was, it nearly worked - some people got quite worked up about it!

Time will tell. It always does.

S
Agree - it did seem like a genuinely phrased question, but the lack of follow up does seem suspicious!!
If it is a troll, I cannot understand what they get out of it... Surely there are better, more fulfilling things they can be spending their time on?
Old Nov 5th 2006, 6:37 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Give the bloke chance to come down to earth.

He's still on a high
Old Nov 5th 2006, 7:11 pm
Banned

sassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=rodandhayley]
Originally Posted by sassenach
I dont have a problem with your answer ,and i indeed know people who take Class A drugs and a fair few of them work for me ,and when you get wives and girlfriends ringing you up asking why jimmy hasnt been working this week and they havent got money to pay the rent and for food ,when infact jimmy has been working but has given it all to some low life drug dealer .These problems also occur with alcoholics and i dare say there are a lot more problems associated with alcohol ,but i have yet to see an alcoholic go right off on one like somebody who is on crystal meth does .[/QUOTE
Get a new drug free girlfriend .Theres enough wackos here in aus as it is

]good ,perth would be a better place without them all druggies are scum

from reading your views i see how so many of your staff turn to drugs

i dont think for one minute this girl is druggie scum
people make wrong moves and and learn from it
looks like she will pay dearly
lucky for you, you are holy`er than though
unfourtunatly we are all not the same
I dare say i help druggies out more than you ever will ,i pay wages to them which stops them robing jumped up little twerps like you .So why dont you go and do some thing useful to society like i do .I deal with their excuses their ill health ,i go to their funerals and i have consoled their family in one case ,who the f--k are you to say i am holier than though ,all i am is a shit aresed brickie who has half a crew who are habitual druggies and yet i give them more slack than i do the guys who arnt druggies and this is exactly what society does ,it keeps giving out to these people .
Old Nov 5th 2006, 7:14 pm
Banned

sassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rodandhayley
and no i dont take or condon drugs
no i bet you dont .I hope your children never get involved with drugs ,but then by your stance i dont suppoes youll mind
Old Nov 5th 2006, 7:16 pm
has lost The Game

Agree - it did seem like a genuinely phrased question, but the lack of follow up does seem suspicious!!
If it is a troll, I cannot understand what they get out of it... Surely there are better, more fulfilling things they can be spending their time on?

I think this sort of thing is where the trolls get their enjoyment:

Originally Posted by sassenach
I dare say i help druggies out more than you ever will ,i pay wages to them which stops them robing jumped up little twerps like you .So why dont you go and do some thing useful to society like i do .I deal with their excuses their ill health ,i go to their funerals and i have consoled their family in one case ,who the f--k are you to say i am holier than though ,all i am is a shit aresed brickie who has half a crew who are habitual druggies and yet i give them more slack than i do the guys who arnt druggies and this is exactly what society does ,it keeps giving out to these people .

Turning generally good folk against each other on overly controversial topics like this one. They light the blue touch paper and retreat to a safe distance...

S
Old Nov 5th 2006, 7:24 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

I used to be a troll but I found crochet, now I hardly troll at all.

Interesting Wiki entry ...
---------------------
In general, conventional wisdom advises users to avoid feeding trolls, and to ignore temptations to respond. Responding to a troll inevitably drives discussion off-topic, to the dismay of bystanders, and supplies the troll with the craved attention. When trollhunters pounce on the trolls, ignorers reply with: "YHBT. YHL. HAND.," or "You have been trolled. You have lost. Have a nice day." However, since trollbaiters (like trolls) are often conflict-seekers themselves, the loss usually is not on the part of the trollhunter; rather, the losers are the other forum-users who would have preferred that the conflict did not emerge at all.
-----------------------

I liked the "ignorers reply with ..." bit.
Old Nov 5th 2006, 7:29 pm
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
I used to be a troll but I found crochet, now I hardly troll at all.

I liked the "ignorers reply with ..." bit.

Are they strictly ignorers though, if they are replying?

S
Old Nov 5th 2006, 7:31 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Are they strictly ignorers though, if they are replying?

S
Indeed so, indeed so.

Anyway, back to the legal (taxed) vs illegal (untaxed) drugs debate ...
Old Nov 5th 2006, 7:54 pm
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Indeed so, indeed so.

Anyway, back to the legal (taxed) vs illegal (untaxed) drugs debate ...
Hmm. I always thought it would be interesting if they experimented with some low cost taxed recreational drugs... You could pop into Boots on your way back from work to pick up some E or coke, all nicely pharmacised with sensible amounts of products in, pay for it, adding to the exchequer and boosting my shares in Boots...

I think there may even be some advantages in there you know...

S
Old Nov 5th 2006, 9:08 pm
Banned

Hmm. I always thought it would be interesting if they experimented with some low cost taxed recreational drugs... You could pop into Boots on your way back from work to pick up some E or coke, all nicely pharmacised with sensible amounts of products in, pay for it, adding to the exchequer and boosting my shares in Boots...

I think there may even be some advantages in there you know...

S
And we could have a new little emoticon with a little needle and syringe .
Old Nov 5th 2006, 9:39 pm
Banned

Wife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder how many of the high and mighty lot on this thread have never smoked a joint or taken an ekky years ago, I know I have done a bit in my younger days, I have also sniffed a fair bit of charlie. I never got caught and am now in Australia, I very rarely smoke dope nowadays but my point is if this girl had not been caught and had applied she would still be the same person but would have no worries for getting here to Australia.

Good luck to you and the misses.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.