Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cocaine Offence - Spouse Visa

Cocaine Offence - Spouse Visa

Old Nov 3rd 2006, 3:12 pm
Banned

sassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Cocaine Offence - Spouse Visa

Get a new drug free girlfriend .Theres enough wackos here in aus as it is.
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 3:14 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassenach
Get a new drug free girlfriend .Theres enough wackos here in aus as it is.
Yep she's a wacko because she sniffed some coke
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 3:28 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by fraser
Yep she's a wacko because she sniffed some coke
Just a bit stupid bearing in mind she's just about to apply for a visa.

(If the OP is genuine of course)

Are you condoning the taking of Class A drugs then?
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 3:30 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Just a bit stupid bearing in mind she's just about to apply for a visa.

(If this is a genuine thread of course)

Are you condoning the taking of Class A drugs then?
Each to their own.
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 3:32 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by cresta57
I'm going for an eye test! I read that last header as "Canine Offence" and my mind boggled
Quite a common offence up Gympie way isn't it?
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 4:16 pm
Banned

sassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to behold

Each to their own.
true ,untill it takes over their lives and they got to start robbing people to support a drug habit .Im all for anybody doing what ever they want to their own bodies but if they try and cross my threshhold so they can steal stuff to support their habit ,i will be sending them to a better place .
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 4:27 pm

true ,untill it takes over their lives and they got to start robbing people to support a drug habit .Im all for anybody doing what ever they want to their own bodies but if they try and cross my threshhold so they can steal stuff to support their habit ,i will be sending them to a better place .
You'll make them leave Perth?
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 5:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

matt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond repute

Im trying to obtain a spouse visa for my girlfriend. I have residency but havent migrated as yet. However!!! Last weekend my girlfriend went out had some drinks and someone offered her cocaine!! She tried it and as a result was caught arrested and placed on bail to return in two weeks. We still dont know what is going to happen, but it could mean court and then a fine.

This is her first ever offence and she has learnt one hell of a hard lesson, but this still doesnt help us now we are going to go for her spouse visa.

Does anyone know if this will preclude her from being issued a visa?

Cheers,

From a very worried Paul.
Mate, I don't have any advice, but good luck either way, I'm sure your girlfriend is kicking herself very hard about it.
J
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 5:57 pm
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kapri
Hi Paul,
A friend of mine got into New Zealand despite having a drink drive conviction.
He had to supply character references and I believe it was subject to him not committing an offence within a specified amount of time.
He made a mistake just like your girlfriend has.
Hope it works out ok for you.
A "mistake"? As in "I thought it was sugar/flour/plaster of paris"?

I don't call using a drug a "mistake" - you make a decision and you accept the consequences. In this case I would assume one of the consequences is not being allowed a visa.
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 6:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

wintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to all

Originally Posted by paulbarnet123
Hi All,

Im trying to obtain a spouse visa for my girlfriend. I have residency but havent migrated as yet. However!!! Last weekend my girlfriend went out had some drinks and someone offered her cocaine!! She tried it and as a result was caught arrested and placed on bail to return in two weeks. We still dont know what is going to happen, but it could mean court and then a fine.

This is her first ever offence and she has learnt one hell of a hard lesson, but this still doesnt help us now we are going to go for her spouse visa.

Does anyone know if this will preclude her from being issued a visa?

Cheers,

From a very worried Paul.
she deserves everything she gets you dont just think oh ill try that she knew the risks dont complain about the consequences she knew them when she was snorting the shit
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 7:04 pm
Just Joined

Mike B has a spectacular aura aboutMike B has a spectacular aura aboutMike B has a spectacular aura about

What a muppet, if you do manage to get a visa, which I doubt, make sure you go through customs on your own, oh and pack your own bag.
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 10:19 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wol
A "mistake"? As in "I thought it was sugar/flour/plaster of paris"?

I don't call using a drug a "mistake" - you make a decision and you accept the consequences. In this case I would assume one of the consequences is not being allowed a visa.
A lot of people get carried away on nights out and do things they later regret.
Cocaine would not be for me but I have friends who have indulged in it on the occasional night out and they are hard working, in good jobs, never stolen anything etc.
I am not one of these people who believes in legalising drugs. I work with addicts and see the damage it can do (just like alcohol incidentally).
However I do believe in having a bit of compassion. We all do things we later regret.
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 10:45 pm
careful what you wish 4

dougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud of

`and they are hard working, in good jobs, `

thus the law of the land does not apply to me because I
am educated and middle class, drug laws only apply to
un-educated poor people........

oh how I long to live for the day when the law is applied equally to everyone - in the city dealing rooms, the ad agencies, the BBC production offices not just some squat in Peckham

..some hope
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 11:40 pm
Banned

You'll make them leave Perth?
good ,perth would be a better place without them all druggies are scum ,wether recreational or addicted its a behaviour none of us want to see in our children ,well except for a few who seem to think it is acceptable behaviour .
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 11:44 pm

good ,perth would be a better place without them all druggies are scum ,wether recreational or addicted its a behaviour none of us want to see in our children ,well except for a few who seem to think it is acceptable behaviour .
I suppose drinking is also unacceptable then?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.