Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The closest you left it, to validate

Wikiposts

The closest you left it, to validate

Old Feb 5th 2005, 4:55 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The closest you left it, to validate

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Some people with medical "issues" only have 6 months to validate from the date of the medical.

Thank for that Polly, you sure know how to put a smile on someones face, lol. I was hoping that I was misinformed. If they decide to hold us to this we will have until around beginning of April. Aaaaaaaaaaargh and we don't even have the visa yet!!! Whoopee doooo, am cacking myself now. Ah well, better get myself a little merry at Shell's leaving party.
See yah.
Sarah

Hahaha just reread your post Dicko, if is goes from police checks mine was a month earlier than meds. Ignore me just going a little insane now. Ladidadida.

Last edited by teach; Feb 5th 2005 at 4:57 am.
Old Feb 5th 2005, 3:07 pm
Forum Regular

jinxnkay is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Dicko
Hey people,
As we are getting a little worried about validating now, we were wondering when is the latest people have left it to validate, as it looks as if ours will be by the skin of our teeth. :scared:

Cheers
D,K,J,B,J
we had to validate by the 10th of april 2004.
we moved house on fri 2nd april and flew to australia on tue 6th april which meant we validated visa on the 7th april.
Old Feb 5th 2005, 7:33 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice

I just checked on one of me old posts,you know,when I used to be funny.Seems we validated Star wars day (May the fourth),1 day before it expired (star wars boxing day).
this is the thread,

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...butts+malaysia

Ahhh-happy days of stress and house sales,Pommie Bastard not figuring out I always ignored him,shooting stars becoming tedious and repetitive,
God I miss England.

BB-One of these days I'm gonna post something serious.
Old Feb 5th 2005, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

teagg is an unknown quantity at this point

I might be completely wrong here (if so, do tell me!) but I thought that everyone had to validate their visas (if not moving permanently straightaway)... ie. even though DH was the main visa applicant and I and DD were the attachments (!), we all still had to have the visa validated/...

anyway - for us, it's academic, as we're here now, and having other wondrous delights (eg. how *DO* you fit a four bed detached house furnished and filled by an acquisitive woman, into a modern, minimalist, three bed flat in Aus.... without it looking like an assault course/furniture store-room!!!)

thx
teagg