The Territory

Old Feb 5th 2005, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default The Territory

NT are advertising in the GC Bulletin today. They are seeking skilled tradespeople:
Metal Trades
Automotive
Hairdressing
Construction
Electrical
Chefs.

Have a look at the website: http://www.theterritory.com.au/dcm/t...tory/index.cfm
Old Feb 5th 2005, 11:07 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Territory

Originally Posted by debsy
NT are advertising in the GC Bulletin today. They are seeking skilled tradespeople:
Metal Trades
Automotive
Hairdressing
Construction
Electrical
Chefs.

Have a look at the website: http://www.theterritory.com.au/dcm/t...tory/index.cfm

Thats a great link Debs, thanks...

Although one thing that has really pee'd me off since coming home is how they very rarely advertise the salary. Wouldnt that be the first thing people are wanting to know? Even if they put a salary range, it would help...
Old Feb 5th 2005, 11:10 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Hels
Thats a great link Debs, thanks...

Although one thing that has really pee'd me off since coming home is how they very rarely advertise the salary. Wouldnt that be the first thing people are wanting to know? Even if they put a salary range, it would help...
I agree with you Hels.
It is a bit puzzling when you dont know what the annual income would be.
Old Feb 5th 2005, 11:13 am
Account Closed

I agree with you Hels.
It is a bit puzzling when you dont know what the annual income would be.
I know they would tell you eventually. But why waste your time applying for something if its not worth it financially?

I got better things to do with my time.....
Old Feb 5th 2005, 11:16 am
BE Forum Addict

I know they would tell you eventually. But why waste your time applying for something if its not worth it financially?

I got better things to do with my time.....
Hels - Just thought that some people might think that this thread is about a car
Old Feb 5th 2005, 11:17 am
Account Closed

Hels - Just thought that some people might think that this thread is about a car

LOL...Ahhh yes, Wheels Car of the Year!!!

Not as good as my Ravvy
Old Feb 5th 2005, 9:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

LOL...Ahhh yes, Wheels Car of the Year!!!

Not as good as my Ravvy
Well I wouldnt mind a territory Hels
Old Feb 5th 2005, 11:31 pm
Account Closed

Well I wouldnt mind a territory Hels

Nahhhhh...what do ya want want of them for? They are a Ford!!
Old Feb 6th 2005, 10:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Nahhhhh...what do ya want want of them for? They are a Ford!!
lol
We are naughty we have taken this thread ot