Reload this Page >

Central Coat Meet-Up?

Central Coat Meet-Up?

Old Jan 31st 2007, 3:24 am
Just Joined

crosborne is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Central Coat Meet-Up?

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the email about the meet up. I've been so busy at work...

Unfortunately I can't make it on Friday till late (I work Mon -Fri 11:30-11:30 basically).....

If things change lemmie know!
Old Jan 31st 2007, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

electricbaby27 will become famous soon enoughelectricbaby27 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Central Coast Meet-Up?

Originally Posted by joho
Cool, welcome to the Central Coast. How old are your children, where do you live etc etc

Isn't the induction booooorirrrriiiiiinnnngg. did mine last year. We have a department in Wyong too. I work in the Diagnostic Cardiology dept.

Jo

Oh sooooooo booooorrrrrring, put me in a real bad mood!!!!! and so un-necessary

We are Caz (me) and Matt (OH) Olivia 9, & Jack 6. We live at Kilaben Bay Toronto, living in a rental property for the last 2 weeks which is right by the lake and seems to be in a good spot.

The kids started Coal Point school this week which has all gone well so far.
I am a community midwife and start my 'proper' job tommorrow which I'm really looking forward to.

Hubby not got a job at present, hes got an interview in Newcastle tomorrow, as you can see we are still at the busy sorting out stage, cant wait til we can just start relaxing!!!

Where is everyone else living?

Caz
Old Jan 31st 2007, 8:33 am
Forum Regular

frances is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Central Coat Meet-Up?

Hi Caz,

We are living on the Central cost Greenpoint near Gosford, We have been here nearly 4 months so still newbies hope you get on ok, it takes a while to settle it is all so different how are the children findng the move It is good they are so young my two are 13 and 17 but they have done well so far take care Frances
Old Feb 1st 2007, 5:46 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by electricbaby27

We are Caz (me) and Matt (OH) Olivia 9, & Jack 6. We live at Kilaben Bay Toronto, living in a rental property for the last 2 weeks which is right by the lake and seems to be in a good spot.

I am a community midwife and start my 'proper' job tommorrow which I'm really looking forward to.

Hubby not got a job at present, hes got an interview in Newcastle tomorrow, as you can see we are still at the busy sorting out stage, cant wait til we can just start relaxing!!!

Caz
All in the name of red tape. I like Toronto, bit far up for us though.

Jo
Old Feb 1st 2007, 8:54 am
Just Joined

crowciej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SenoraJo
If ya can't get out of it, then you can always sort the next meet-up........consider that your punishment if you miss this one!!!

Jo x

P.S. Congrats on the kitten, they're adorable. We're catsitting a friends Bengal at the mo, but have to give her back soon after three and a half weeks - both dreading it as have fallen for her
Hey it looks like I may be able to get out of the work do by 8pm-ish so will pop by if can! Wo hoo! Jen x
Old Feb 1st 2007, 10:45 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crowciej
Hey it looks like I may be able to get out of the work do by 8pm-ish so will pop by if can! Wo hoo! Jen x
Now we Jo s know each other, but how are we all gonna recognise each, so come on distinguishing features please.

Senora Jo is the one with the bun in the oven, I unfortunately do not have that excuse. Glasses and big boobs.

Jo
Old Feb 1st 2007, 7:53 pm
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

Now we Jo s know each other, but how are we all gonna recognise each, so come on distinguishing features please.

Senora Jo is the one with the bun in the oven, I unfortunately do not have that excuse. Glasses and big boobs.

Jo
As it will be Friday evening, Gill and I are likely to be the oldest couple in the bar but we still have our fair hair (both of us!), and I may well be wearing a vivid pink Oakley tee shirt - there's brave for you !

We will find the rest of you.

Jim and Gill
Old Feb 1st 2007, 10:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jimclevs
As it will be Friday evening, Gill and I are likely to be the oldest couple in the bar but we still have our fair hair (both of us!), and I may well be wearing a vivid pink Oakley tee shirt - there's brave for you !

Jim and Gill
Ok so everyone look for the old guy in the pink tshirt.
Old Feb 1st 2007, 10:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jimclevs

Jim and Gill
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 3:21 am
Forum Regular

SenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really nice

[QUOTE=electricbaby27;4341236]Hi Jo
Don't know if you remember me, old user name was just electricbaby?
We finally made it to Oz on the 4th Jan!!!
Are you still working at Gosford? I have been doing an induction there this week, and then will be working at Wyong. It would be great to meet up with some expats but dont think we will be able to make this meet due to the shortage of baby sitters!!!!
Hope you all have a good time and have a few drinks for us!

Yep I remember you - in fact I was planning to send you an e-mail but never got around to it I don't think??? Can't honestly remember.......

Am glad you've finally made it and sounds like things are going smoothely from your later posts, though I agree with you & Jo about the induction! Having said that, I attended the best fire lecture ever a couple of weeks ago, when the fire alarm was set off by two of the attendee's and didn't get switched off before the whoop-whoop bit and so the fire brigade turned up! I bet the security girl giving that lecture will never live that one down....

Don't know Newcastle that well to be honest so would be interesting to hear your take on it. Hopefully we'll have some more meets and/or we can meet up when you've got a bit more free time ie: once you're sorted.

Won't be able to have a few drinks for you myself, but I'll bet everyone else will!

Keep in touch,

Jo x
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 3:45 am
Forum Regular

SenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really nice

Hi Jo,

Whilst we're looking for Jim's pink t-shirt, my guess is the boys will be looking for your boobs........

At least we know they'll find us though eh?!

Jo x
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 3:47 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by crowciej
Anything to avoid organising the next meet eh?

Hope to see you there, Jo x
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 11:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by SenoraJo
Anything to avoid organising the next meet eh?

Hope to see you there, Jo x
Yeah we finally made it. Here we are at last.
Attached Thumbnails Central Coat Meet-Up?-meet.jpg  
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 9:46 pm
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

Yeah we finally made it. Here we are at last.
Great picture Jo. Next time won't be a year away - hopefully!

Thanks to you all for a lovely evening - and an England win to boot

Jim and Gill
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 11:13 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by electricbaby27

Caz
thats not too far from us. we are 20 minutes north of newcastle, in the port stephens area. i did debate on coming doen for the central coast meet, but decided it was a bit too far, plus we all had tickets for the newcastle v sydney A league game. how did your hubbie get on with his interview?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.