Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Central Coat Meet-Up?

Central Coat Meet-Up?

Old Jan 12th 2007, 9:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Central Coat Meet-Up?

Originally Posted by khoardiroy
Mate...no one responded to 14th proposal so buggerit. We've been invited elsewhere so we'll get pissed there. Lighting is great tonight.
Hey I did, crowciej did, think jimcleves did and you did. Going to sulk in the corner now. Although the weather is pretty windy today so it may be a bit crap tomorrow.

Does everyone else still want to meet up if the weather is good, I will assume not if there are no replys by tomorrow morning, will check in.

crowciej pm me with your details and we can meet for coffee if you feel kinda lonesome.

Jo
Old Jan 16th 2007, 10:00 pm
Just Joined

crowciej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by joho
Hey I did, crowciej did, think jimcleves did and you did. Going to sulk in the corner now. Although the weather is pretty windy today so it may be a bit crap tomorrow.

Does everyone else still want to meet up if the weather is good, I will assume not if there are no replys by tomorrow morning, will check in.

crowciej pm me with your details and we can meet for coffee if you feel kinda lonesome.

Jo
I was working in the end anyway. We'll have to schedule another one!
Old Jan 16th 2007, 10:36 pm
Forum Regular

SenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really nice

Originally Posted by crowciej
I was working in the end anyway. We'll have to schedule another one!
Ha! Found it! I'm in too, just let me know dates/times etc.

Jo - good to talk the other day - will be in touch re: days off as we said. Hi to Stu and kids xxx

Jim - Hello & happy new year. Maybe we'll finally all meet this year, what do you reckon?

Steve - Hello! Sorry didn't speak to you again b4 you guys left but good to hear things seem to be going really well. Please give our love to Joy as well - have wondered about you both quite alot. What are you building? Have you got yourselves a nice big country plot then? You can tell Joy sickness ended about 20 weeks - thank God! - and I am definitely blooming now, little tyke doesn't keep still ever! All the best xxx
Old Jan 20th 2007, 4:18 am

Scotty123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SenoraJo

Jo - good to talk the other day - will be in touch re: days off as we said. Hi to Stu and kids xxx

Jim - Hello & happy new year. Maybe we'll finally all meet this year, what do you reckon?

Steve - Hello! Sorry didn't speak to you again b4 you guys left but good to hear things seem to be going really well. Please give our love to Joy as well - have wondered about you both quite alot. What are you building? Have you got yourselves a nice big country plot then? You can tell Joy sickness ended about 20 weeks - thank God! - and I am definitely blooming now, little tyke doesn't keep still ever! All the best xxx
My mum and dad im sure would be up for meeting you guys we are in Terrigal.
Old Jan 20th 2007, 8:53 pm
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

Hi - and happy New Year to you and yours also. Yes - perhaps it will eventually happen sometime this summer

Jim
Old Jan 20th 2007, 8:54 pm
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ScottyTee
My mum and dad im sure would be up for meeting you guys we are in Terrigal.
Hi

Yes - we really must get this organised

Jim
Old Jan 21st 2007, 6:10 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Jimclevs
Hi

Yes - we really must get this organised

Jim
OK well evenings would be better for me as I work every weekend... tell us when and where and I'll be there!
Old Jan 21st 2007, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

SenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really nice
Default Re: Central Coast Meet-Up?

OK, I'll get the ball rolling .....

If it's evenings then I'll assume Fri/Sat is best. The only w/e evening I have off until my rota runs out is Fri Feb 2nd, so how about it?

Jim, I can't think of anywhere in Terrigal with loads of outdoor seating suitable for a bunch (I'm hoping we'll all turn up!) of people, exept the Crowne Plaza? Can you? Plus somewhere we can hear ourselves talk on a busy w/e.

I suggest Crowne Plaza Beer Garden or Avoca Beach Hotel (has outdoor seating aplenty) but if any of you guys can think of somwhere nicer then let us know.

So who's coming then?

Friday 2nd Feb, venue to be confirmed, 7-7.30pm for a long evening of drinks and chat.

See you there?

Jo & Steve x
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 5:03 am
An Australian Citizen !!

If it's evenings then I'll assume Fri/Sat is best. The only w/e evening I have off until my rota runs out is Fri Feb 2nd, so how about it?

Jim, I can't think of anywhere in Terrigal with loads of outdoor seating suitable for a bunch (I'm hoping we'll all turn up!) of people, exept the Crowne Plaza? Can you? Plus somewhere we can hear ourselves talk on a busy w/e.

I suggest Crowne Plaza Beer Garden or Avoca Beach Hotel (has outdoor seating aplenty) but if any of you guys can think of somwhere nicer then let us know.

So who's coming then?

Friday 2nd Feb, venue to be confirmed, 7-7.30pm for a long evening of drinks and chat.

See you there?

Jo & Steve x
Jo

Yep........ Gill and I are up for that - Friday 2 Feb 7pm-ish at the Crowne Plaza. There's always the refurbished Terrigal Pub, also, on Terrigal Drive but I think its a good deal more expensive than the Crowne Plaza (got to pay for all the refurbishments somehow)

Roll up, roll up ........ who's next ?

Jim
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 6:15 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jimclevs
Jo

Yep........ Gill and I are up for that - Friday 2 Feb 7pm-ish at the Crowne Plaza. There's always the refurbished Terrigal Pub, also, on Terrigal Drive but I think its a good deal more expensive than the Crowne Plaza (got to pay for all the refurbishments somehow)

Roll up, roll up ........ who's next ?

Jim
Hurrah - first taker! Crowne Plaza it is then Feb 2nd, 7-7.30ish. See you there, how about the rest of you then?

Jo
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 5:40 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Hurrah - first taker! Crowne Plaza it is then Feb 2nd, 7-7.30ish. See you there, how about the rest of you then?

Jo
Will try my best but we may be getting our new puppy that day.

Jo (Jo is such a cool name)
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 9:35 am
Just Joined

So who's coming then?

See you there?

Jo & Steve x
Yey!! Friday 2nd of Feb will be great. Anthony and I will def be there. Crowne Plaza it is then?
Jen
P.S I have just got a kitten - she is so cute!!
Old Jan 25th 2007, 2:49 am
Forum Regular

frances is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there we will meet you too on the 2nd Feb Frances and Mark, only been in Greenpoint 3months it will be good to meet up do i need to wear a flower C U at Crown Plaza Frances I will ask a couple that we have met from Newbury aswell.
Old Jan 25th 2007, 6:01 am
Forum Regular

Sounds great, look forward to meeting you all - I was a bit worried no one would be able to make it and it'd fall flat again. The more the merrier!

Steve and I will be easy to pick out. I'm pregnant with long (fake) blonde hair and Steve has long, curlyish brown hair and glasses.

Anyone else out there fancy joining us?

Jo
Old Jan 25th 2007, 7:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Sounds great, look forward to meeting you all - I was a bit worried no one would be able to make it and it'd fall flat again. The more the merrier!

Steve and I will be easy to pick out. I'm pregnant with long (fake) blonde hair and Steve has long, curlyish brown hair and glasses.

Anyone else out there fancy joining us?

Jo
Ok girl what have you got that we havent eh eh eh.

Jo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.