Carbon tax

Old Jul 18th 2011, 10:28 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Carbon tax

Originally Posted by NedKelly
Works for me.
Outlaws?
Old Jul 18th 2011, 10:31 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by billingham
Apart from the fact that your views are now somewhat discredited because of your vested interests, .
In the words of a former Coalition darling...."Please explain"
Old Jul 18th 2011, 10:31 am
BE Forum Addict

HelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
The fact that you cannot see how you are not attacking the man just illustrates the problem here. You keep wanting to point out how everyone who opposes your point of view has a conflict of interest, insinuating that their opinion and thoughts are void. That is attacking the man.

This thread is about the Carbon Tax, not me, not Julia Gillard, Rupert Murdoch, Tony Abbott. The fact that you refuse to debate the tax just tells me that you have not bothered at all to familiarise yourself with it, instead believing the propaganda being plastered around by the fear mongerers.
What, are only experts allowed on here who have read every tiny bit of information that this govt has put out? Please, life is too short to read that much clap-trap. I have only put up a few posts in this thread, so how is it that I "keep wanting to point out how everyone who opposes your point of view has a conflict of interests" etc? I think that you're actually talking about yourself there. I haven't actually mentioned those individuals you have, and the article I posted wasn't in a Murdoch newspaper. But then, in the West you often see things from a different perspective - look up how many ALP MPs there are in WA.
Old Jul 18th 2011, 10:34 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Originally Posted by HelenTD
I have only put up a few posts in this thread, so how is it that I "keep wanting to point out how everyone who opposes your point of view has a conflict of interests" etc? I think that you're actually talking about yourself there. I haven't actually mentioned those individuals you have,
Yes you did. You attempted to single out myself and Julia Gillard as having conflicts of interest in order to discredit the arguments. That is not debating the topic! Again, how you do not comprehend this is very concerning!
Old Jul 18th 2011, 10:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Well Everyone, You've all had your say. It's time to relax and chill as this thread is going nowhere.

Thread closed.