Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Buying a car in WA

Buying a car in WA

Old Jan 6th 2010, 4:20 am
BE Enthusiast

chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Buying a car in WA

Originally Posted by Amazulu
I've just ordered a new car. I went to 3 dealers and played them off against each other. I got the lowest price and then asked the others to beat it, which one did, so I signed for it with him. I got just under 10% off - which I think is pretty good considering it's a brand new model and they cannot sell enough of them. I'm going to have to wait at least 4 months for it though.
We did that for our first car and got about 10% off and a few extras thrown in, i reckon most dealerships will knock 5-10% off the price if you tell them someone else is selling cheaper. Alternatively you can do what we did for our second car, use a broker, charges $5 and they contact all the dealers with your specs and conduct an auction, we got a bit less than 15% of the price and didn't ahve the hassel of going round all the dealers.