BundyMum update

Old Jan 30th 2005, 7:05 am
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: BundyMum update

Hey Bundy

Not been around myself for a long time now, but thought I would check out who's still around.

Really sorry to hear about BM. Hope she pulls through again. The rest of it I'm sure will work out for the best...eventually. Doesn't sound like much more can go tits up for you !

Take care
Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:38 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Good to hear from you B
Sorry to hear about the firewall
Glad to hear BM and BD are ok, hope Mr B is ok again soon....

You will be, but take it easy
Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:48 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

eyup flower,
was only thinking about you the other day....! was going to email you, but couldnt get on to my workplace intranet to access me emails!
glad to hear BM keeps em on their toes......the ice cap is a great innovation - doesnt always work for everyone, but glad to hear it did for BM!
Hope problems are soon solved with mr b......

take care of you!

sue xx
Old Jan 30th 2005, 11:34 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Your mum's a star and you take after her.

Old Jan 31st 2005, 2:53 am
Forum Regular

surfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the rough

Bundy,

Great to hear from you - I keep checking up on you and Bundymum.

Obviousy, I've never met you Bundy, but I get the feeling whatever life throws at you (it can't be much more !) you will get through it and be a stronger person for it. Take care, keep your chin up and give BM all our best wishes.
Old Jan 31st 2005, 4:34 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Awww, you're a nice bunch aren't you?! Thanks for all the posts and PMs - I'll get round to replying eventually, but it's harder now that I don't have the whole working day to respond!

BundyMum has her next round of chemo tomorrow, so think of her and the frozen octopus in the morning.....I'll take a photo one of these days

Still a firm believer in my oh-so-wise younger brother's edict that sh*t happens, but it doesn't need to stick.

Bundy
Old Jan 31st 2005, 4:41 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Hugs and karma to BM.

BTW Abbie, my 9 year old, desperately wants to say hi to people so

Hi from Abs

She is happy now.
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 1:48 pm
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bundy
Was think of you and your Mum the other day and how you share the ups and downs - hopefully yesterdays chemo will result in another 'up' to final remove that sh*t that insists on sticking.

Your posts have always given hope, along with BM and your outlook. I had thought that if your posts were compliled together they could help other familes going through similar situations. I was reminded of this after seeing the sad news of Ivan Noble death who kept a BBC online diary of his treatment and feeling.

Again wishing the Bundy family all the best, especially BM.
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 5:27 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walaj
Hi Bundy
Was think of you and your Mum the other day and how you share the ups and downs - hopefully yesterdays chemo will result in another 'up' to final remove that sh*t that insists on sticking.

Your posts have always given hope, along with BM and your outlook. I had thought that if your posts were compliled together they could help other familes going through similar situations. I was reminded of this after seeing the sad news of Ivan Noble death who kept a BBC online diary of his treatment and feeling.

Again wishing the Bundy family all the best, especially BM.

Thanks Walaj, I remember reading an online diary by a girl who died last year. Sometimes it can help to read through someone else's experience, especially when the *official* literature provided by doctors and the hospital tends to be delivered in a sterile, generic manner. And my mum has always battled the idea that cancer is purely serious - some of the things that have happened have been downright hilarious in their own way. As a matter of fact, mum has been writing a diary since this started. She wants me to type it all up after she's gone - a sad prospect, but one which may well help in some strange way.
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 5:35 pm
She's a bird, you know

....and now for the latest BundyMum update.

She had Round 2 of her chemo on Tuesday, complete with the frozen octopus ice cap for her hair . Once again, she's felt pretty good apart from feeling a little tired (we keep point out that this is allowed, you know, what with her being fairly seriously ill and all ). She'll have her immunity booster jabs later in the week and once again we'll see how well her system is responding.

She can now stand up long enough to do some cooking, although none of us can quite see the point since she was never a great cook before, my dad being the cook in our house . Still, at least she can make herself something to eat and feels a little less dependent.

My dad will have to hide this weekend since mum's cousin and my godmother will both be staying and, since the three of them were in the same year at school, but haven't all been in the same room for nearly forty years, it's likely to get a little noisy!

Anyway, BM is certainly holding her own at the moment and long may it continue. She says to say hello and thanks once again for all the positive thoughts that have been winging their way to Jersey. I think she feels more than a little famous
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 5:42 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bundy

I am still new to this site andI can't claim to know you or your mum, but nevertheless I feel for you. We lost my father in law 19 years ago this week. It still hurts but less than it did. Remember the good times - all the time.
Never before have I had tears for someone I haven't met.

Just wanted to say I wish you, your mum, dad and family the very very best.

Hope its all good

Hope you dont mind.
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 5:56 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Thanks Walaj, I remember reading an online diary by a girl who died last year...
you read any of the ivan noble diaries on the beeb?
Quite sad really, but plenty of insite...
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 6:21 pm
Forum Regular

Sebastian will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Springo
Bundy

I bet your mum and dad are so pleased you are with them for a little while, Your dad will gain strength from your visit, it will give him a chance to sit back and renew his strength.

Take Care of yourself and your mum and dad.

Julia
Take care of ur parents.
Blessings to you will follow.

God bless.

Sebastian
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 6:32 pm
Banned

Desdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway, BM is certainly holding her own at the moment and long may it continue. She says to say hello and thanks once again for all the positive thoughts that have been winging their way to Jersey. I think she feels more than a little famous
Hello back to BundyMum, Bundy. I cannot help but think of your family as I watch each episode of "Island at War" on our local PBS station every Sunday, although I am told it was actually filmed on location on the Isle of Man. The touching story and the plight of the Channel Islanders during the years of German occupation, always brings your family to mind.
Love to all.
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 6:58 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

....and now for the latest BundyMum update.
Thanks for the update - and amused to hear about BM's cooking :scared: She sounds like a lady out of my own book!!

Say Hello to BM for me & here are loads more positive vibes to Jersey from Melbourne.

Cheers,
Anya.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.