Brummies Meet

Old Sep 16th 2007, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

posh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the rough
Default Brummies Meet

Hi all,

welcome to the in between meet before December.confusing eh. lol. I missed the last meet and thought maybe others had or new people just joining so have one in between.

like i said October 26th weekend or weekend before 20th. whichever best for people. let me know. looking at places for kids too play so wacky's. any ideas appreciated. areas are great barr, pype hays, tamworth and kiddiminster so far. Or we can meet in the evening and no kids. whichever people find easier.

The bethel
Old Sep 16th 2007, 3:25 pm
Just Joined

gaynor-andy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Brummies Meet

Hi, will let you know which date will be better once i have consulted with everyone, we will probably be able to do either, with kids would be better for us as wew would struggle for a baby sitter. I think there is a pub with a wacky at minworth, not sure what it is called. Have you been to Aus before? We haven't, we are waiting for our visas, we will then go to Adelaide for 5 weeks to help decide where we are going to live. We will then come back, sell the house etc and then move. I dont know whether we should cut the costs, try and sell now, before the visas then we would be ready to go. How about you?

Gaynor
Old Sep 16th 2007, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

posh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the rough

Kids better for me too. then they can play and get to know one another and if we end up nearby then its a bonus. yes been to Oz went in 2000. friends in sydney but they have come to england for 2 years for kids to have grandparents time and bonding. also in port macquarie. Its lovely there. !!!!! we travelled the east coast. Though never victoria.

My friend lives in mournington nr melbourne she is apllying for residency adores it. says best thing she ever did especially for the kids, and my other friend went last week. Her visa took 12 months start to finish. She says its gr8 too.

We plan to sell house and just go for it. either way we want residency so will be there for at least four years anyway so the sooner the better. We plan to go as soon as visa granted.

The sooner the better.

The bethels
Old Sep 17th 2007, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

scooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nice

Hey!

We are in Tamworth, dont think there is any wacky pubs in Tamworth! We would meet anywhere really....evening is better...will try and make the days if we can!

The 26th October is better for us....in Wales on the 20th!

Let us know when and where and there we will be!

Dan and Steph
Old Sep 17th 2007, 11:01 am
Kate,Mark,Jack and Scott

sunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to all

hello all, count us in, although can't do 26th Oct can do 20th don't mind where, anywheres local to the midlands.
kate
Old Sep 17th 2007, 1:13 pm
Just Joined

Hi, Just realised that week is the school holidays. I think we may be going to Devon. I will see what i can do. I will let you know. Was your friend from Birmingham, who has gone to Aus, if so where did they have to go for there medicals?

Gaynor
Old Sep 18th 2007, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

Hi all,

Maybe we should try an earlier date. what about weekend of 13th and 14th. i think sundays is probably the best day so poss 14th.

My friend went to Handsworth Medical Centre. Thats where i'm going.

Diane, Mic N Seamus
Old Sep 18th 2007, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

scooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nice

Hey!

Can do that weekend....! We too had meds at Handsworth Wood...they were great!

Let us know the rest of the details when they are sorted!

Dan and Steph
Old Sep 19th 2007, 11:50 am
Just Joined

Hi , yes those dates would be better for us, let us know which date. Handsworth, thats not to far to go. how do you get the contact number? What sort of costs are involved? How long do they take? what happens then, do they send the results, or do they give you them to post. Sorry for the questions i have not got a clue. We are thinking of front loading them in a couple of months to save a bit of time as we have been told seven months for a case officer and thats with having a job in demand.

Speak soon Gaynor
Old Sep 19th 2007, 12:29 pm
Kate,Mark,Jack and Scott

sunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to all

We can make those dates, have we got a place yet?
kate
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

Lindsayc will become famous soon enoughLindsayc will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Brummies Meet

Hi,

I spoke to you on the Bromsgrove/Worcestershire meet-up thread. We are living in Kidderminster - there are 4 of us me, my partner Matt and the two kids. We can make both 20th and 26th - a place with a wacky would be good to entertain the children. It would be great to meet up with some other people.

Lindsay
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

Hi all,

how bout sunday 14th oct. where was the wacky in minworth ?? what time are we looking at . suggestions please. maybe 3ish. kids would have eaten and will play.

The bethels.

been told to get meds & pc's done next month !!

Old Sep 23rd 2007, 1:57 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by posh10
Hi all,

how bout sunday 14th oct. where was the wacky in minworth ?? what time are we looking at . suggestions please. maybe 3ish. kids would have eaten and will play.

The bethels.

been told to get meds & pc's done next month !!

Hi, The wacky/pub is the Hare and hounds at minworth, which is on the Kingsbury Road, minworth. Off the big island by Asda. We are looking at Sunday 14th at 3.00pm. Everyone welcome who can get there in and aound the est midlands, please reply back so we have an idea of numbers attending.

The Freeths (Gaynor)
Old Sep 24th 2007, 12:58 pm
Kate,Mark,Jack and Scott

hi Gaynor,
We hope to make it, Kate, Mark, Jack and Scott. place and time sounds great I can have a mooch in that big asda beforehand
kate
Old Sep 24th 2007, 2:02 pm
Just Joined

Hi Kate, thats great, hopefully we will have a few or maybe a lot more!

Gaynor

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.