Brummies Meet

Old Oct 12th 2007, 4:45 am
Forum Regular

scooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nice
Default Re: Brummies Meet

Hey!

Lookin forward to the meet on Sunday...! I'll wear me wallabies shirt...no takin the P**s though seeing as we did knock them out the rugby!

Dan and Steph
Old Oct 12th 2007, 9:48 pm
Just Joined

gaynor-andy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, we look forward to meeting you. I see you have your visa granted, congratatulations. When did you send your visa app in? You probably got in just before the rush. I wish we were at that stage, it seems to take forever. When are you going to Aus?

Gaynor and Andy
Old Oct 13th 2007, 5:04 am
Forum Regular

scooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nice

Hey!

We sent Visa app in March 07....! Hoping to be in Oz April 08!

Cant wait....see you all sunday!

Dan and Steph
Old Oct 13th 2007, 12:35 pm
Shaun'n'Jo

jodakin is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Have only just noticed that you have a meet planned. Unfortunately we can't make it but would love to come if any planned in the future?

Have fun.
Old Oct 14th 2007, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

posh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the rough

Hi all,

Shame for everyone can't attend today but u are always welcome to our other meets. Just keep this thread in your profile. Anyone is welcome . so will keep u all posted of any new ones arranged.

Well everyone looking forward to seenin u all in a few hours time,. Was just checking site to see if any problems for people.

Well see u all there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diane & Mic.
Old Oct 14th 2007, 5:46 pm
Kate,Mark,Jack and Scott

sunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to all

hi Dianne,
sorry didn't make the meet today, my 1 yr old has diahorrea, he stinks. hope you all had fun, will definately make the next meet.
kate
Old Oct 14th 2007, 7:54 pm
Forum Regular

posh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the rough

Hi Kate,

sorry to hear about your son ,

we were all wondering where u were with the flag . We had visions of u in the wrong pub waiting.

Well we had a good meet, apparently there is a bromsgrove meet 4th nov Dan said. we were planning going to that too. maybe see you there as its only few weeks, but we all said we would def meet again.

I'm not saying a word bout Dans shirt.

Diane
Old Oct 14th 2007, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

hey hey!

I dunno what you talkin bout....what shirt?!?!

Great meetin you all...had a good laugh! Nice talkin to like minded people!

The meet is a Poms in Adelaide meet at The Marlbrook (toby carvery i think) at 4th Nov at 2pm!

Dan and Steph
Old Oct 15th 2007, 1:39 pm
Kate,Mark,Jack and Scott

sunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to all

4th nov that's not too far away will see if we can make that it would be great to meet you, dan you must wear the famous shirt. little one getting better now thanks, he is milk and soya intolerant, and he pinched some of his brothers doughnut the other day which gives him severe runs for 3/4 days not nice, hey ho look forward to meeting you all on the 4th.
kate
Old Oct 15th 2007, 5:56 pm
Forum Regular

Hi all,

even though off to melbourne will prob stil come as you never know might end up in adi !!!! yes def wear the shirt. we will know in right place. cheers found the poms in melbourne site.

glad little one feeling bit better kate my niece similar . little monkies. shame though as so many nice things they cant have. where you heading kate ?

Diane
Old Oct 16th 2007, 3:33 am
Just Joined

emsandcraig is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,
Any of you Brummies moving to Perth?? I'm originally from Cannock, North Staffordshire, have been here in Perth for nearly 3 years now and I love it.. Definately wouldn;t move back to UK that's for sure!!
If you want any advice or fancy a chat, feel free to PM me.
Good luck to all of you, i'm sure you will all love Oz, no matter which state you end up in!
Ems
Old Oct 16th 2007, 5:39 pm
Kate,Mark,Jack and Scott

hi dianne, we are heading towards brisbane i think, havnt decided yet gonna do a little reccie hopefully next year and that may give us a better idea. i have a friend and a cousin in brisbane which is why we're looking that way. have you got somewhere to go? it's like choosing a child's name picking somewhere to go
kate
Old Oct 17th 2007, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

hi kate,

we looking t mournington or geelong area in melbourne as got friends in both, also got friends in Port Macquarrie, which is a lovely place so we are torn really, only thing which frightens me with NSW is the creepies to be honest. hopefully not as many in melbourne !!!!!!!!!!

i,ve pm'd ems to say cheers a we'd be glad of any info.

Diane
Old Oct 19th 2007, 5:51 pm
Kate,Mark,Jack and Scott

great idea babe, are you going to the bromsgrove meet? do you know where it is? sorry if it takes a while for me to get back to you, I'm not allowed on the pc much, have to book a time slot that fits between kids and oh
kate
Old Oct 20th 2007, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sunny somers
great idea babe, are you going to the bromsgrove meet? do you know where it is? sorry if it takes a while for me to get back to you, I'm not allowed on the pc much, have to book a time slot that fits between kids and oh
kate
Hiya,

aint got a clue really. sure the marlboro pub was mentioned by dan.hopefully he wiilll see this and let us know where it is . how's little one ??

DANNNNNNNNN can you help.

Diane xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.