Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Old Nov 14th 2007, 2:43 pm
Forum Regular

UKEagle2Aus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

For what it is worth!

I fly out and land 24th November, renting in Pac Pines for a few months and wouldn't mind looking to be a reserve for the GC TEAM.

I'll be all over the place in next couple of weeks, PC is the only thing not in a Pickfords box at the mo (will be tonight though).

Let me know if that is Ok, I'll try and check in via another PC in next couple of days.

Would be good to meet all of you

Eagle
Old Nov 14th 2007, 9:01 pm
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Ask any golfer to decide between a side with 9 T WOODS on it or 16 SOAPYS and who do you think they'd side with ?? Its QUALITY that counts not Quantity
Im going as Monty,im big enough and my bottle will crash as this is a major!

Bobby,you forgot to mention that Tigers can be tamed!

Its on!

Lol.
Old Nov 14th 2007, 9:59 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UKEagle2Aus
For what it is worth!

I fly out and land 24th November, renting in Pac Pines for a few months and wouldn't mind looking to be a reserve for the GC TEAM.

I'll be all over the place in next couple of weeks, PC is the only thing not in a Pickfords box at the mo (will be tonight though).

Let me know if that is Ok, I'll try and check in via another PC in next couple of days.

Would be good to meet all of you

Eagle
hi eagle, if you feel like you really want a game you could join the brissie side for this first game?
its a great way to meet people when you first get here.

the idea is to match 2 golfers, 1 from brissie and one from goldie, and two boozers from each. that way we all get to mix.
let me know what you think

soapy
Old Nov 14th 2007, 10:00 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brido
Im going as Monty,im big enough and my bottle will crash as this is a major!

Bobby,you forgot to mention that Tigers can be tamed!

Its on!

Lol.
he brido, bobbys more like tony the tiger from the frosties advert
Old Nov 15th 2007, 1:05 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Just found the details. Sorry he can't go. We're hoping to go up to the Great Barrier Reef around that time.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 1:14 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by comet555
Just found the details. Sorry he can't go. We're hoping to go up to the Great Barrier Reef around that time.
is his name already on the list?
Old Nov 15th 2007, 1:17 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Nope, so doesn't matter

I thought I had posted a on the last page and said he might be able to go, but that I couldn't find the details.

Of course now I look and I can't find it, so my last post looked silly! I was multi-tasking and I guess I must not have sent it.

Anyhow, looks like fun though
Old Nov 15th 2007, 3:02 am
Forum Regular

val and mick is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Originally Posted by soapy
Haggis and myself have been thinking of putting a golf day together

if anyone is up for it just add your name and the side you want to play for
Mick here, in Brisbane for last 2yrs would be great to play around of golf, 2nd chance I have had since being here!!. Would play for Brisbane, where and when??
Old Nov 15th 2007, 3:09 am
Canuck/Aussie

Originally Posted by val and mick
Mick here, in Brisbane for last 2yrs would be great to play around of golf, 2nd chance I have had since being here!!. Would play for Brisbane, where and when??
I can help with that!

Copied from last page:

RIGHT, heres the deal!

Venue: Gainsborough Greens.

Date: 9/12/2007 (Sunday)

Time: 9.40am (Tee off)

Cost: $62.50 (we would ask everyone to make it up to $70 to cover trophies and prizes) if anyone has a problem with that let me know.

Golf club hire for the day is an extra $20.

The cost includes Golf cart and lunch, heres your choice of food

Rib Fillet Burger, salad and chips
Crumbed Fish, salad and chips
Toasted Ham, cheese and tom sandwich, with chips
Hamburger with bacon, salad, and chips
Hotdog with onion, cheese, and chips

We will have a section set out for us to hand out the prizes at the end.

Now the IMPORTANT bit!

Names will be changed to the colour RED when you commit to this golf day. If you pull out after that, you will have to get someone to fill your spot.

in the link you will find a map
Old Nov 15th 2007, 4:57 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by val and mick
hi Mick, its at Gainsborough Greens.

comet555 has kindly added the details above. if you want in a are really up for it i will add your name in red

soapy

Last edited by soapy©; Nov 15th 2007 at 4:59 am.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 4:59 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by comet555
Nope, so doesn't matter

I thought I had posted a on the last page and said he might be able to go, but that I couldn't find the details.

Of course now I look and I can't find it, so my last post looked silly! I was multi-tasking and I guess I must not have sent it.

Anyhow, looks like fun though
lmao, you sent me a pm lol
Old Nov 15th 2007, 5:58 am
Master of verbal pish©

just had a PM fom a poster in brissie who migh have 3 people to add to the brissie side
Old Nov 15th 2007, 6:40 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by soapy
just had a PM fom a poster in brissie who migh have 3 people to add to the brissie side
C'mon Brisbane!!!!!

It's all over now!!

Yup, I'm finally recovered - - Fark, that was SOME Ruby!!!
Old Nov 15th 2007, 6:44 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
C'mon Brisbane!!!!!

It's all over now!!

Yup, I'm finally recovered - - Fark, that was SOME Ruby!!!
ah has your arse recovered yet mate?

im just about to send an email to Dtox, and with the PM that i got from brissie, then im sure we will have the numbers

i will see how Dtox replies
Old Nov 15th 2007, 7:41 am
Master of verbal pish©

just to add

Even if your name is in black and someone new gets added RED before you can get in touch, then they will have first choice.

its up to YOU to get me to change the name red before someone beats you to it.

this is a warning as i have 5 possibles for 4 spots left for brissie!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.