Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Old Nov 6th 2007, 9:22 am
BE Enthusiast

andicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really nice
Default Re: Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Is that cos you're a posh cockney?
Could be, however it's a lot more efficient than "howay the lads!"
Old Nov 6th 2007, 9:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andicee
Could be, however it's a lot more efficient than "howay the lads!"
Yes it would appear so as i've often seen members of the fairer sex partaking in this sport
Old Nov 6th 2007, 2:16 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Teams

Gold Coast

soapy

flowerofscotland

Mark

only me

Stevie

Darren

Fitzy

Big Ben

Wilson

Scot

Joe

Longreach

PursersinOz

Brido

----------------------------------------------------

Brisbane

Haggisman

bobbyftm

pap01

Fluffy

Timber F L

The OH

Dtox

Andy
Attached Files
File Type: doc
RIGHT.doc (24.0 KB, 85 views)

Last edited by soapy©; Nov 6th 2007 at 2:22 pm.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of

G'day Soapy

Colour me red just noo and I'll phone you this arvo

Cheers Haggis
Old Nov 6th 2007, 8:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ---Haggisman---
G'day Soapy

Cheers Haggis
hi colour wilson red, need to check with scott that the day suits,
Old Nov 6th 2007, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all

Originally Posted by no longer in scotland
hi colour wilson red, need to check with scott that the day suits,
spoke to scott and he is in too !
Old Nov 7th 2007, 3:22 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ---Haggisman---
G'day Soapy

Cheers Haggis
no borra pal

Teams

Gold Coast

soapy

flowerofscotland

Mark

only me

Stevie

Darren

Fitzy

Big Ben

Wilson

Scot

Joe

Tony + 1

PursersinOz

Brido

Brisbane

Haggisman

bobbyftm

pap01

Fluffy

Timber F L

The OH

Dtox

Andy

Last edited by soapy©; Nov 7th 2007 at 4:38 am.
Old Nov 7th 2007, 3:36 am
BE Enthusiast

longreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud of

Damn blast and suffering suckatash

Am away that weekend so you are going to have to make do withoiut one Eldrick Woods
Old Nov 7th 2007, 4:15 am
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andicee
Just be warned, I shout "duck" not "fore!"

When I play it's usually something that rhymes with 'duck'. Nice course Gainsborough Greens - played there twice. Might make enquiries about joining you for the Northsiders. I think all my divots from the last game should be covered over now
Old Nov 7th 2007, 4:39 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by longreach
Damn blast and suffering suckatash

Am away that weekend so you are going to have to make do withoiut one Eldrick Woods
no bother mate, maybe next time
Old Nov 7th 2007, 4:40 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by 232Bar
When I play it's usually something that rhymes with 'duck'. Nice course Gainsborough Greens - played there twice. Might make enquiries about joining you for the Northsiders. I think all my divots from the last game should be covered over now
theres plenty of space for the brissie side mate, why not join us?
Old Nov 7th 2007, 5:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 232Bar
Ah just what we need ,someone with inside info to help our cause!Go FORE it mate should be a good day !
Old Nov 7th 2007, 5:56 am
Master of verbal pish©

Ah just what we need ,someone with inside info to help our cause!Go FORE it mate should be a good day !
thats pish patter

oh and club hire is $20 and the need to know how many we need before we get there

bobby are you going to the meet in Brissie on saturday?
Old Nov 7th 2007, 6:05 am
Master of verbal pish©

Teams

Gold Coast

soapy

flowerofscotland

Mark

only me

Stevie

Darren

Fitzy

Big Ben

Wilson

Scot

Joe

Tony + 1

PursersinOz

Brido

Brisbane

Haggisman

Brian

bobbyftm

pap01

Fluffy

Timber F L

The OH

Dtox

Andy
Attached Files
File Type: doc
RIGHT.doc (24.0 KB, 83 views)
Old Nov 7th 2007, 6:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

which one mate ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.