Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Old Nov 4th 2007, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

Only me will become famous soon enoughOnly me will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Originally Posted by soapy
that'll be bobbyftm
Allright Bob Hope, another Gold Coaster (Darren) to be added to the list and i've still to phone Stevie which by my reckoning means we only need 1 more.How's the Brisbane team coming along.Looks like the golf could be cancelled and a game of 5 a side arranged instead.
Old Nov 4th 2007, 12:42 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Only me
Allright Bob Hope, another Gold Coaster (Darren) to be added to the list and i've still to phone Stevie which by my reckoning means we only need 1 more.How's the Brisbane team coming along.Looks like the golf could be cancelled and a game of 5 a side arranged instead.
you were meant to call me ya didddy did anne tell you i called
Old Nov 4th 2007, 12:43 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like the golf could be cancelled and a game of 5 a side arranged instead.

aye wae nae subs
Old Nov 4th 2007, 12:55 pm
Forum Regular

you were meant to call me ya didddy did anne tell you i called
O.K mate your a diddy..Ann did tell me and i totally forgot(got the message though can't make that date) are you's up for it any other time if so let me know when you can make it.I was out "playing"the day and need as much practice as i can get.
Old Nov 4th 2007, 1:08 pm
Master of verbal pish©

O.K mate your a diddy..Ann did tell me and i totally forgot(got the message though can't make that date) are you's up for it any other time if so let me know when you can make it.I was out "playing"the day and need as much practice as i can get.
its just the 11th of this month we cant make. any other sunday is fine
Old Nov 4th 2007, 11:09 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Teams

Gold Coast

soapy

flowerofscotland

Mark

only me

Darren

Fitzy

Big Ben

Wilson

Scot

Joe

Longreach

PursersinOz

Brido

----------------------------------------------------

Brisbane

Haggisman

bobbyftm

pap01

Fluffy

Timber F L

The OH

Dtox
Old Nov 4th 2007, 11:10 pm
Master of verbal pish©

i've still to phone Stevie
do that before theres no more room
Old Nov 5th 2007, 6:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone heard from our leader Haggisman ?
Old Nov 5th 2007, 6:58 am
Forum Regular

Spoke with Stevie and you can add him to the list.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 7:25 am
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of

Gday dudes,

Been busy at work and been away all weekend just logged on you'll have to give me a hour or so to read all thats been posted

Haggis
Old Nov 5th 2007, 7:31 am
Master of verbal pish©

Spoke with Stevie and you can add him to the list.
how many steves are going to be at this?
Old Nov 5th 2007, 7:32 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by ---Haggisman---
Gday dudes,

Been busy at work and been away all weekend just logged on you'll have to give me a hour or so to read all thats been posted

Haggis
hope this post didnt put you off then lmao
Old Nov 5th 2007, 7:34 am
Master of verbal pish©

Teams

Gold Coast

soapy

flowerofscotland

Mark

only me

Stevie

Darren

Fitzy

Big Ben

Wilson

Scot

Joe

Longreach

PursersinOz

Brido

----------------------------------------------------

Brisbane

Haggisman

bobbyftm

pap01

Fluffy

Timber F L

The OH

Dtox
Old Nov 5th 2007, 7:35 am
Master of verbal pish©

fluffy, is it you and the Mrs?
Old Nov 5th 2007, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

All is not lost the Haggis man as returned all powerful and might

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.