Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Old Nov 16th 2007, 1:12 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Originally Posted by The Chief
just returned from 4 weeks in good old blighty and have just seen this thread if any spaces come up count me in, I'm down on the coast but happy to play for either.
hi mate, i have reserve the one space left for Dtox or the guy that will get back to me today. if they dont get back to me i will add you. i think that fair
i will hold you in reserve tho, if you dont mind?
Old Nov 16th 2007, 2:42 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

I'll have a 28 handicap too Soapy,ive only ever played 2 rounds and the last one was 2 years ago,losing 12 balls in the process!!!
Im fully confident of landing the wooden spoon.
Old Nov 16th 2007, 2:52 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brido
I'll have a 28 handicap too Soapy,ive only ever played 2 rounds and the last one was 2 years ago,losing 12 balls in the process!!!
Im fully confident of landing the wooden spoon.
it wont be a spoon, it will be new balls your gettin'
Old Nov 16th 2007, 2:58 am
Account Closed

The OH is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by soapy

the idea is to have four pots ( 2 pots golfers from brissie and goldie and 2 pots diddies from both) that way we get a good mix. we will play off an ambrose (longest first ball for those who dont know)
Jim and mark are working out all the details for me so they will be asjusted slightly.

if anyone wants to pass on their handicap now that would be good, because i can post them and make some of the other golfers shite themselves before the day
I thought ambrose was a custard

I have never played under the influence of pots are you talking pish?

I will contact the R & A for a definition of diddies

handicap 18
Old Nov 16th 2007, 3:01 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by The OH
I thought ambrose was a custard

I have never played under the influence of pots are you talking pish?

I will contact the R & A for a definition of diddies

handicap 18

thanks mate, just need you to send me your mobile via text or PM

mine is 0401514114

Last edited by soapy©; Nov 16th 2007 at 3:24 am.
Old Nov 16th 2007, 3:12 am
Master of verbal pish©

right guys you have my mobile number, please test me with usernames (if you use one), first names, and handicap!
Old Nov 16th 2007, 3:24 am
Master of verbal pish©

The OH, got it mate
call you about a week befor ethe game
Old Nov 16th 2007, 3:29 am
Account Closed

The OH is an unknown quantity at this point

The OH, got it mate
call you about a week befor ethe game

cheers
Old Nov 16th 2007, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of

Gday all,

My Handicap is 2
Old Nov 16th 2007, 10:01 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by ---Haggisman---
Gday all,

My Handicap is 2
MY ARSE
read your PMs
Old Nov 16th 2007, 12:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Haggie man, think we may need to get brisbane team together ,so we can a drink and plan ahead for the big game. May be drink in the city for a hour or two, what do you think lads?
Old Nov 16th 2007, 4:55 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Gold Coast

soapy

flowerofscotland

Mark

only me

Stevie

Darren

Fitzy

Big Ben

Wilson

Scot

Joe

Pete

Tony + 1

Brido

Russell

Gold coast team is full, anyone else wanting to play will join the Brissie team

----------------------------------------------------

Brisbane

Haggisman

Brian

bobbyftm

pap01

Fluffy

The OH

The chief

Andy

PursersinOz

LAM

232Bar

Lee

Mick

Matt

Neil

Stevie
Old Nov 16th 2007, 4:56 pm
Master of verbal pish©

thats the teams, i will fix it in the morn, im pished
Old Nov 16th 2007, 11:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

MY ARSE
read your PMs
You doubting Thomas you !! I shall declare myself off 14 by the way soapy (too honest for my own good me thinks )
Old Nov 17th 2007, 12:08 am
Master of verbal pish©

The Final list

Now that everyones name is in red you cant pull out unless YOU find someone to replace YOU

Gold Coast

soapy

flowerofscotland

Mark

only me

Stevie

Darren

Fitzy

Big Ben

Wilson

Scot

Joe

Pete

Tony + 1

Brido

Russell

----------------------------------------------------

Brisbane

Haggisman

Brian

bobbyftm

pap01

Fluffy

The OH

The chief

Andy

PursersinOz

LAM

232Bar

Lee

Mick

Matt

Jeremy

Stevie

Please read the details below!

RIGHT, heres the deal!

Venue: Gainsborough Greens.

Date: 9/12/2007 (Sunday)

Time: 9.40am (Tee off) Try to be there for just after nine

Cost: $62.50 (we would ask everyone to make it up to $70 to cover trophies and prizes) if anyone has a problem with that let me know.

Golf club hire for the day is an extra $20.

The cost includes Golf cart and lunch, heres your choice of food

Rib Fillet Burger, salad and chips
Crumbed Fish, salad and chips
Toasted Ham, cheese and tom sandwich, with chips
Hamburger with bacon, salad, and chips
Hotdog with onion, cheese, and chips

We will have a section set out for us to hand out the prizes at the end.

in the link you will find a map

Last edited by Pollyana; Nov 18th 2007 at 11:31 pm. Reason: Name change, Soapy's request

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.