Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane CBD - Drinks, Tuesday January 6th

Brisbane CBD - Drinks, Tuesday January 6th

Old Jan 5th 2009, 1:08 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brisbane CBD - Drinks, Tuesday January 6th

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Sssshhhhhhh !! They're meant for Woolies but Gilhoolies take them as well
Your secret's safe with me
Old Jan 5th 2009, 9:57 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jillaroo
Hi all.... I'm new to Oz, arrived just last month (on my own so I don't know many people here). I'll be in town tomm so would be great to join you for a drink.... any clues how to recognise you lot?

PS. I strongly dissapprove of lemonade ;-)
Someone as to drive me home
Old Jan 5th 2009, 10:01 am
annette

netty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond repute

I'm only allowed lemonade even those bubbles go to my head
Old Jan 5th 2009, 11:29 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
I'll try and make...if I can find it.

My language tends to be a bit basic at times though
Bit like Bobby and Bernie

Originally Posted by Jillaroo
Hi all.... I'm new to Oz, arrived just last month (on my own so I don't know many people here). I'll be in town tomm so would be great to join you for a drink.... any clues how to recognise you lot?

PS. I strongly dissapprove of lemonade ;-)
Yep come and join us

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
We normally have a table by the door,we will be there around 1700 hrs,look out for Pollyanna (glasses) and Bernieboy,short handsome devil with shaved head(NOT bald) constantly pushing away lady admirer's,Oh and Bobbyfm,short okindalookingguy with pint attached to his mouth,permanantly
Usually a load of empty pint glases in a growing number on the table; we usually end up at one of the all tables, scaring the next people off their stools so we can have them. Listen for Irish and Geordie accents and don't feel shy about sidling up to a table and asking if its us - I'm sure all the regulars in Gilhooleys are used to that by now!
Old Jan 5th 2009, 1:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Just happened to notice on Friday night (well when in the city you've gotta call in ) that the Bulmers pump had a bag over his head still so you'd better do a bit of witchery and pray (otherwise it could be a night on the coke whilst me and Bernie go for it
Old Jan 5th 2009, 1:30 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Just happened to notice on Friday night (well when in the city you've gotta call in ) that the Bulmers pump had a bag over his head still so you'd better do a bit of witchery and pray (otherwise it could be a night on the coke whilst me and Bernie go for it
I think its time I just gave up and started on lemonade. I had coke 2 weeks ago cos the Bulmers pump was bust, and there was more taste in the pencil I was chewing at lunchtime.
Old Jan 5th 2009, 7:39 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I think its time I just gave up and started on lemonade. I had coke 2 weeks ago cos the Bulmers pump was bust, and there was more taste in the pencil I was chewing at lunchtime.
Oh god no,dont think i have ever seen you sober
Old Jan 5th 2009, 10:14 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Oh god no,dont think i have ever seen you sober
If they are out of cider again you'll see it tonight!
Old Jan 5th 2009, 10:18 pm
FREE TIBET

If they are out of cider again you'll see it tonight!
Im thinking we should change pub soon anyway,Bobbyftm always seems to find us
Old Jan 6th 2009, 3:02 am
FREE TIBET

Bumpity bump back to the top we jump
Old Jan 6th 2009, 4:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon people give it a go ! It's a great way of meeting people and you never know you may even enjoy yourself Only been to 1 meself but i can verify they don't bite Well i'm off to catch a train !
Old Jan 6th 2009, 4:38 am
Home and Happy

C'mon people give it a go ! It's a great way of meeting people and you never know you may even enjoy yourself Only been to 1 meself but i can verify they don't bite Well i'm off to catch a train !
see you there about 5.30 if I can escape from the office.......

Edit - Scrap that, someone left the tap on and flooded some places out west, I'll be late if I make it at all.

Last edited by Pollyana; Jan 6th 2009 at 5:08 am. Reason: cross!
Old Jan 6th 2009, 7:56 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

i would love to be there, but midweek just wont work for me
Old Jan 6th 2009, 1:37 pm
Home and Happy

see you there about 5.30 if I can escape from the office.......

Edit - Scrap that, someone left the tap on and flooded some places out west, I'll be late if I make it at all.
Put a new washer in and made it - thanks for a great night guys - hope you two new recruits come back again!

Originally Posted by soapy
i would love to be there, but midweek just wont work for me
Shame Perhaps we can tempt you up here to see the results when Bobby finishes his month long keep fit campaign

And send me the dates you promised, you forgetful git!!!
Old Jan 6th 2009, 11:01 pm
Just Joined

Jillaroo is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Pollyana;7132706]Put a new washer in and made it - thanks for a great night guys - hope you two new recruits come back again!

Great to meet you all last night! Don't worry, you haven't scared me away, I'll definitely try to join you again if I'm about on a Tues

Bobby - good luck with the walking, if you ever fancy a spin at the gym just give me a shout!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.