Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane CBD - Drinks, Tuesday January 6th

Brisbane CBD - Drinks, Tuesday January 6th

Old Jan 4th 2009, 11:59 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brisbane CBD - Drinks, Tuesday January 6th

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Mmmm that's debatable mate,what do you call decent ?
Coopers at least
Old Jan 5th 2009, 12:04 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Coopers at least
Yep i think they do,you should drop in but dont bring Gordo or his "younger relatives" with you,its a drink meet not a bible class
Old Jan 5th 2009, 12:05 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Yep i think they do,you should drop in but dont bring Gordo or his "younger relatives" with you,its a drink meet not a bible class
I'll try and make...if I can find it.

My language tends to be a bit basic at times though
Old Jan 5th 2009, 12:07 am
Just Joined

Jillaroo is an unknown quantity at this point

Do they sell any decent beer there?
Hi all.... I'm new to Oz, arrived just last month (on my own so I don't know many people here). I'll be in town tomm so would be great to join you for a drink.... any clues how to recognise you lot?

PS. I strongly dissapprove of lemonade ;-)
Old Jan 5th 2009, 12:13 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jillaroo
Hi all.... I'm new to Oz, arrived just last month (on my own so I don't know many people here). I'll be in town tomm so would be great to join you for a drink.... any clues how to recognise you lot?

PS. I strongly dissapprove of lemonade ;-)
We normally have a table by the door,we will be there around 1700 hrs,look out for Pollyanna (glasses) and Bernieboy,short handsome devil with shaved head(NOT bald) constantly pushing away lady admirer's,Oh and Bobbyfm,short okindalookingguy with pint attached to his mouth,permanantly
Old Jan 5th 2009, 12:14 am
FREE TIBET

I'll try and make...if I can find it.

My language tends to be a bit basic at times though
It's not a language class either,boy we find it difficult enough to breathe never mind talk
Old Jan 5th 2009, 12:23 am
Just Joined

Jillaroo is an unknown quantity at this point

We normally have a table by the door,we will be there around 1700 hrs,look out for Pollyanna (glasses) and Bernieboy,short handsome devil with shaved head(NOT bald) constantly pushing away lady admirer's,Oh and Bobbyfm,short okindalookingguy with pint attached to his mouth,permanantly
You sound like a great bunch Looking forward to meeting you all!
Old Jan 5th 2009, 12:27 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by Jillaroo
You sound like a great bunch Looking forward to meeting you all!
See you there
Old Jan 5th 2009, 12:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

It's ok if Bernie's there first he'll be the one standing UNDER the table
Old Jan 5th 2009, 12:34 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
It's ok if Bernie's there first he'll be the one standing UNDER the table
I like the dark,Im sensitive to the bar lights
Old Jan 5th 2009, 12:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

I like the dark,Im sensitive to the bar lights
Yes i did notice your pockets are rather deep as well
Old Jan 5th 2009, 12:41 am
FREE TIBET

Yes i did notice your pockets are rather deep as well
Damn you got there before me,you know i cant go to the bar,they keep asking me for ID
Old Jan 5th 2009, 12:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Damn you got there before me,you know i cant go to the bar,they keep asking me for ID
I bet you didn't realize there's a special drinks rate for pensioners did ya??
Old Jan 5th 2009, 12:47 am
FREE TIBET

I bet you didn't realize there's a special drinks rate for pensioners did ya??
Really,now i know what those vouchers were you kept giving the barman
Old Jan 5th 2009, 12:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Really,now i know what those vouchers were you kept giving the barman
Sssshhhhhhh !! They're meant for Woolies but Gilhoolies take them as well

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.