Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A Bit Of Light Relief

A Bit Of Light Relief

Old Nov 27th 2005, 7:48 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute
Talking A Bit Of Light Relief

Two priests are off to the showers late one night. They undress and step
into the showers before they realize there is no soap.

Father John says he has soap in his room and goes to get it, not bothering to dress.

He grabs two bars of soap, one in each hand, and heads back to the showers. He is halfway down the hall when he sees three nuns heading his way.

Having no place to hide, he stands against the wall and freezes like he's a statue.

The nuns stop and comment on how life-like he looks.

The first nun suddenly reaches out and pulls on his manhood. Startled, he drops a bar of soap.

"Oh look" says the first nun, "it's a soap dispenser".

To test her theory the second nun also pulls on his manhood .... sure enough he drops the second bar of soap.

Now the third nun decides to have a go. She pulls once, then twice and three times but nothing happens.

So she gives several more tugs, then yells,
"Holy Mary, Mother of God - Hand Lotion, too!"

No Offence intended!!!!!
Old Nov 27th 2005, 7:51 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A Bit Of Light Relief

Originally Posted by alan and sam

Two priests are off to the showers late one night. They undress and step
into the showers before they realize there is no soap.

Father John says he has soap in his room and goes to get it, not bothering to dress.

He grabs two bars of soap, one in each hand, and heads back to the showers. He is halfway down the hall when he sees three nuns heading his way.

Having no place to hide, he stands against the wall and freezes like he's a statue.

The nuns stop and comment on how life-like he looks.

The first nun suddenly reaches out and pulls on his manhood. Startled, he drops a bar of soap.

"Oh look" says the first nun, "it's a soap dispenser".

To test her theory the second nun also pulls on his manhood .... sure enough he drops the second bar of soap.

Now the third nun decides to have a go. She pulls once, then twice and three times but nothing happens.

So she gives several more tugs, then yells,
"Holy Mary, Mother of God - Hand Lotion, too!"

No Offence intended!!!!!
Old Nov 27th 2005, 7:53 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Possom

how are you??? still here i see!!!! (in the UK that is)
Old Nov 27th 2005, 7:56 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO

nice one

jan xx
Old Nov 27th 2005, 7:56 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats not 3 bad
Old Nov 27th 2005, 7:58 pm

Originally Posted by alan and sam
Hello Possom

how are you??? still here i see!!!! (in the UK that is)
Hiya yep still here no news on the house front, gonna review what to do after new year, heads a shed with it all to be honest

still gonna have a great xmas and new year here

where are you up to??

Possoms

sorry just seen your ticker you should hear something very soon methinks
Old Nov 27th 2005, 8:04 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL - karma on it`s way for that one!!
Old Nov 27th 2005, 8:25 pm
Sam
here and staying

sorry just seen your ticker you should hear something very soon methinks [/QUOTE]

Ummmmm unlikely!!!!!! Alan's got to do an extra ref regarding work (extremely hard, coz he put most of it on first one!)

Still keep those fingers crossed for us please,

If the extra ref fails or rather they don't except it, then it's a 4 year wait for me to finish my degree and complete my teaching practice before we can begin again!!!!!

Am keeping my fingers crossed that the special person who wants your house comes soon!!!!!!!
Old Nov 28th 2005, 8:20 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Now go stand in you bedroom and say 4 hail mary's you naughty naughty person.

LMFAO though
Jo
Old Nov 28th 2005, 8:22 am
BE Forum Addict

NickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond repute

Hee hee
Nicky
Old Nov 28th 2005, 12:35 pm

Ummmmm unlikely!!!!!! Alan's got to do an extra ref regarding work (extremely hard, coz he put most of it on first one!)

Still keep those fingers crossed for us please,

If the extra ref fails or rather they don't except it, then it's a 4 year wait for me to finish my degree and complete my teaching practice before we can begin again!!!!!

Am keeping my fingers crossed that the special person who wants your house comes soon!!!!!!!
Oh I didnt know he got to do an extra ref my fingers are well and truly crossed.

Good luck

Kay
Old Nov 28th 2005, 1:54 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one, just the thing for a grey monday. Cheers
Old Nov 28th 2005, 2:05 pm
Forum Regular

Mrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: A Bit Of Light Relief

Nearly choked on a peanut laughing!