Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

BBC - Wanted Down Under

BBC - Wanted Down Under

Old Feb 6th 2007, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: BBC - Wanted Down Under

Hi sorry video.
Old Feb 6th 2007, 8:53 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Donna&Neil
Hi sorry video.
Aw thanks for offering anyway

I'll see if I can download it from somewhere
Old Feb 6th 2007, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

For some reason I manage to forget this is on every morning

I've only managed to see 2 and just caught the ;last 5 minutes of this one.
Old Feb 6th 2007, 9:07 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clelandj
Thanks for that, from a drive perspective how long do you think it would take to get into the centre from Bunbury and Dalyellup? Is Clarkson another area that might be of interest? I will have a look into the other areas today. This is a great help!
Hubby says between 2-3 hours according to traffic. Mindarie is a nice suburb on the coastal side too,with good schools. Currambine & Connolly are nice and have good primary schools. Currambine has it's own train station. PM me with the type of thing you are looking for and I can give you more details.
Old Feb 6th 2007, 9:10 am
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry if your watching but I think the family who were on today shouldn't be going.

I thought me and hubby were bad at times but oh my god maybe editing but looked like this couple did NOT get on at all.
Seemed to expect alot out there especially the woman (sorry), Can't understand though from all the quotes we got as to why our GSD would cost around £5,000 to get over there (which makes it out of the question) Yet the horse only costs £5,900?????

Very well behaved cute kids though.

I hope tomorrow's family is a bit more watchable

Jen
Old Feb 6th 2007, 9:11 am
Account Closed

[KNow its been asked already but has anyone taped all these????
We've missed loads

Jen
Old Feb 6th 2007, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

blowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lesleyhunter79
goldcoast we had been told robina was nice area?
I have also heard that Robina is a good area, I live further up than that so I can't give you much information I'm afraid.There must be someone on here that knows the area. I hope you are successful.
Old Feb 6th 2007, 9:26 am

snow-white is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JenJen
[KNow its been asked already but has anyone taped all these????
We've missed loads

Jen
ive recorded the lot but its on sky plus
unless you want to pop round and share few bottles wine to help me celebrate co we can watch then one after the other
lol lesley
Old Feb 6th 2007, 9:33 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by lesleyhunter79
ive recorded the lot but its on sky plus
unless you want to pop round and share few bottles wine to help me celebrate co we can watch then one after the other
lol lesley
Lol I'd love to. Tell me you live in Norfolk, preferably near Norwich and it's a deal i'll bring the wine

Jen
Old Feb 6th 2007, 9:38 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure the family today should go either....the hubby looks like he would be bored out of his mind at work! and who would look after her kids while she goes trotting around on her horse?
Old Feb 6th 2007, 9:44 am
Banned

chilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jad n rich
Its also fact many immigrants to OZ claim housing benefit, despite being well loaded from house sales in countries like the UK. Benefit fraud - you dont have to look far, not many weeks go past on this forum without a a how can I claim UK and australian benefits thread. Same situation, different location.
i understand that! that was my point.
i simply didnt like the arguing on this thread over unwinnable points

people claim what benefits they can. it is the system that is to blame not poles, english, asian, aussies anyone.. i fully believe in a fall back benefit system.
i cannot stand people that would abuse that system..
aussies english poles.... anyone..
in any country..

ps
i certainly dont mean you.
if you feel offended in anyway then pm me and i will explain and apologise..
Old Feb 6th 2007, 9:48 am
Banned

chilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to all

Originally Posted by blowfly
This is correct were do people get these ideas from?
they get them from not reading the original post.....
i am fully aware that i would have to pay....twice...

read my post please

Last edited by chilli; Feb 6th 2007 at 10:09 am.
Old Feb 6th 2007, 11:56 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Clippies
Aw thanks for offering anyway

I'll see if I can download it from somewhere
you didnt miss owt Kath, it just showed him making up some mfi type cupboards and a bit of shopfitting.

some nice cheap houses though
Old Feb 6th 2007, 12:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Coppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by streekyandsnippet
Whats a TRA?
Hi, I think a TRA stands for Trades Recognition Australia?

As I say, I've not been through the process. Am only 21 and planning on spending the next few years saving up and getting the work exp that I will need.

Here's the website with info, don't know if it applies for every job or just the trades jobs. . .
http://www.australia-migration.com/page/Trades_TRA/262
Old Feb 6th 2007, 1:08 pm

snow-white is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JenJen
Lol I'd love to. Tell me you live in Norfolk, preferably near Norwich and it's a deal i'll bring the wine

Jen
sorry whitley bay newcastle shame would be fun

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.