Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Australia as it is

Australia as it is

Old Oct 15th 2002, 10:50 am
plucka

Default Re: Australia as it is

Originally posted by stay or go ?:

arrogant little tosspot. i normally dont like getting involved in these kind of "productive debates", but little w@nkers like you really make me want to return to the UK - because there are so many of you bigotted little minded idiots wanting to come over here.

come over to Brisbane - i kinda hope you fall flat on your @rse so that you may get the kind of sympathy / objective commentary you so lovingly give out.

regards

a Brit in Oz praying every day that uneducated little tosspots dont come over here - because that is why he left the UK in the first place.

p.s please come back with a snide / two syllable (max) remark - people like you always feel best with the last word.
Arrogant? Seems more to me that your jealous mate. Sorry you don't seem to like Aus but I will defend my country when tosspots like PB attack it with such bul*sh*t remarks. It seems to worry you that I have made a success of my life and will be living a great lifestyle back in Brisbane. If this worries you then you obviously havn't made such a sucess, so I say go back to your little damp, dark and polluted country- you deserve it. The less whinging poms the better.

Uneducated? I have 2 degrees, what do you have?

Old Oct 15th 2002, 10:59 pm
Forum Regular

stay or go ? is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by plucka:

Arrogant? Seems more to me that your jealous mate. Sorry you don't seem to like Aus but I will defend my country when tosspots like PB attack it with such bul*sh*t remarks. It seems to worry you that I have made a success of my life and will be living a great lifestyle back in Brisbane. If this worries you then you obviously havn't made such a sucess, so I say go back to your little damp, dark and polluted country- you deserve it. The less whinging poms the better.

Uneducated? I have 2 degrees, what do you have?
you appear to have confused me with someone who gives a F@@K about your opinion of the UK. By the way - dont call me mate, i am not your friend.

i earn $140k per annum in Aus - not ashamed to admit it. I own my own business - not ashamed to admit that either. i am a final year PhD Research student (taken me 4 years instead of 3, but who is counting)- not afraid to admit THAT either. So what f@@king success you do have ? Prime Minister ????

what is your PhD thesis in @sshole ? if your degrees are from this mickey mouse educational system in australia, why didnt you get three or four more ?

get to Brisbane - stay out of the real world, impress your friends with how much of an E-Tough Guy you are.

gawd - unfortunately, there are w@ankers in every part of the world.

please - come back with something witty - like "well, I am the Owner of Esso" or something equally ridiculous.
Old Oct 16th 2002, 10:27 am
plucka

you appear to have confused me with someone who gives a F@@K about your opinion of the UK. By the way - dont call me mate, i am not your friend.

i earn $140k per annum in Aus - not ashamed to admit it. I own my own business - not ashamed to admit that either. i am a final year PhD Research student (taken me 4 years instead of 3, but who is counting)- not afraid to admit THAT either. So what f@@king success you do have ? Prime Minister ????

what is your PhD thesis in @sshole ? if your degrees are from this mickey mouse educational system in australia, why didnt you get three or four more ?

get to Brisbane - stay out of the real world, impress your friends with how much of an E-Tough Guy you are.

gawd - unfortunately, there are w@ankers in every part of the world.

please - come back with something witty - like "well, I am the Owner of Esso" or something equally ridiculous.
I'm not going to get into some childish arguement over who has the best degree and earns the most money. All I'm asking you is why you seem to be getting so frustrated and angry at me simply because I am happy with my life and am comming back to Brisbane to have a great lifestyle. If you hate Australia so much why are you still there? Can't cut it in the "real world" as you say?

So either shut the f**k up or go back to the UK, everyone is tired of of you whinging pom.

Old Oct 16th 2002, 11:33 pm
Forum Regular

I'm not going to get into some childish arguement over who has the best degree and earns the most money. All I'm asking you is why you seem to be getting so frustrated and angry at me simply because I am happy with my life and am comming back to Brisbane to have a great lifestyle. If you hate Australia so much why are you still there? Can't cut it in the "real world" as you say?

So either shut the f**k up or go back to the UK, everyone is tired of of you whinging pom.
not for your hapiness with your lifestyle - with your attitude to anyone who decides australia isnt nirvana. my anger comes from your insular little opinions about "australia being the worlds best place, the UK being a nasty little festering place" - christ, you look like the one that has finally given up and decided to leave the uk because they cant cut it.

i did "cut it" in london, by owning / building / running a 1million GBP t/o company in Southwark (South London, in case you didnt have a ****ing clue). sorry, what did you achieve ? another wage slave perhaps ? or did you fail the barkeepers exam, hence have to come home to lovely old australia.

who said i hate australia ? arrogant wanker. one must ask, if your life is sooo good in the UK, why come back to Brisbane ?

go back to your "big fish little pond" lifestyle tosser, you bore me with your rhetoric and your attempt to belittle adverse opinions about australia.

FWA - ****ing Whinging Australians - the bloody world is full of narrow minded wankers like you, but fortunately i seem to be able to avoid most of them. so why dont you sit down, put on the kettle and have a nice cup of Shut the **** Up - you do the rest of your countrymen a disservice being so dumb.
Old Oct 17th 2002, 1:29 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

FWA - ****ing Whinging Australians - the bloody world is full of narrow minded wankers like you, but fortunately i seem to be able to avoid most of them. so why dont you sit down, put on the kettle and have a nice cup of Shut the **** Up - you do the rest of your countrymen a disservice being so dumb.

Just a small point have you asked this guy why he had to flee Australia in order to earn a living?
As an Australian its his God given right to be dumb , being too clever here is against the law.
If I was back in the UK I would find it easier to be smug , wait untill hes back at the arse end of the world.
Good Day to you Sir.
Old Oct 17th 2002, 10:41 am
plucka

Originally posted by pommie bastard:

Just a small point have you asked this guy why he had to flee Australia in order to earn a living?
As an Australian its his God given right to be dumb , being too clever here is against the law.
If I was back in the UK I would find it easier to be smug , wait untill hes back at the arse end of the world.
Good Day to you Sir.
Well following that logic PB you must be totally thick. If Aus is only for the dumb as you say why did you come here. Put your foot in your mouth again tosspott.

Old Oct 17th 2002, 10:51 am
plucka

not for your hapiness with your lifestyle - with your attitude to anyone who decides australia isnt nirvana. my anger comes from your insular little opinions about "australia being the worlds best place, the UK being a nasty little festering place" - christ, you look like the one that has finally given up and decided to leave the uk because they cant cut it.

i did "cut it" in london, by owning / building / running a 1million GBP t/o company in Southwark (South London, in case you didnt have a ****ing clue). sorry, what did you achieve ? another wage slave perhaps ? or did you fail the barkeepers exam, hence have to come home to lovely old australia.

who said i hate australia ? arrogant wanker. one must ask, if your life is sooo good in the UK, why come back to Brisbane ?

go back to your "big fish little pond" lifestyle tosser, you bore me with your rhetoric and your attempt to belittle adverse opinions about australia.

hehe, you make me laugh so much, shooting off your mouth again about your money and business etc. If you has such a sucessfull million pound business in the UK why did you leave it to go to the "arse end of the world" as you say? Or maybe perhaps you are just speaking shit again? No one here gives a shit how much money you think you earn or once earned. The only important thing that comes across to everyone about your postings is that you are a whinging, angry tosser who obviously isn't happy with his life's decisions and whose only pathetic redress of this is posting angry and obusive posts to me simply because I've made a sucess of my life.

Sorry your's hasn't worked out but your jealous little snide remarks only say more about your failures. Hurry up and go back to England, tossers like you only bring the country down, plenty of sad, pale and pathetic people in the UK, you will fit right in mate.

Old Oct 17th 2002, 10:53 am
plucka

PS. I know Southwark, its a complete shithole, one of the most depressing ugly places I've witnessed. What was your business, rubbish collection or graffetti removal? heheheheh.

Old Oct 17th 2002, 4:43 pm
Forum Regular

susmac is an unknown quantity at this point

PS. I know Southwark, its a complete shithole, one of the most depressing ugly places I've witnessed. What was your business, rubbish collection or graffetti removal? heheheheh.

Why don't you both give us all a bit of peace and shut up!
Old Oct 17th 2002, 5:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

jockney is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by susmac:

That may have been true in 1770 but times have changed!
Personally if I had the money I could live almost anywhere, with a few exeptions e.g Chechnya, Algiers and Kabul spring to mind. However we have made the informed decision to try Australia,so that's where we're going!!
Susan
I have been working in london for21 years since leaving west of scotland.In this time the place and the people have changed completly.I came from a place where everybody knew their neighbours and had a sense of community.Londeners have lost that.Community in london meant ethnic groups all taking over one area ensuring that they did not mix well.With the latest mix of illegals arriving in london the situation is going to get much worse in my opinion.I recently worked at canary wharf where a major construction project is under way to find that at least 70%wereillegals or asylum seekers.A rumour went round site that on a certain tuesday immigration and police would be visiting the site.The place was like a ghost town.While london continues down this line it will become even more secretive and unstable.Living in a place where people roll down their car windows and chuck all sorts of crap out without even thinking about it is bound to end up the tip it is.Devlin is welcome to london.Nobody will ever convince me that the beach resort in adelaide that we hope to live in will be worse this dump.ps I will miss the SPURS!!
Old Oct 17th 2002, 9:34 pm
Forum Regular

tell the FT or Deutche Bank that its a shithole wanker.

you bore me - go away.
Old Oct 17th 2002, 11:56 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Well following that logic PB you must be totally thick. If Aus is only for the dumb as you say why did you come here. Put your foot in your mouth again tosspott.

Many on this forum are calling me worse than that so I must be turning Australian , no answer why you bailed out of Australia then ? .
Old Oct 18th 2002, 12:00 am
Banned

Originally posted by jockney:
I have been working in london for21 years since leaving west of scotland.In this time the place and the people have changed completly.I came from a place where everybody knew their neighbours and had a sense of community.Londeners have lost that.Community in london meant ethnic groups all taking over one area ensuring that they did not mix well.With the latest mix of illegals arriving in london the situation is going to get much worse in my opinion.I recently worked at canary wharf where a major construction project is under way to find that at least 70%wereillegals or asylum seekers.A rumour went round site that on a certain tuesday immigration and police would be visiting the site.The place was like a ghost town.While london continues down this line it will become even more secretive and unstable.Living in a place where people roll down their car windows and chuck all sorts of crap out without even thinking about it is bound to end up the tip it is.Devlin is welcome to london.Nobody will ever convince me that the beach resort in adelaide that we hope to live in will be worse this dump.ps I will miss the SPURS!!

God are going to be pissed when you come to Australia , everything you said applies here just the same .
The only thing you will not see is a good wage never mind the sun shines some times.

Old Oct 19th 2002, 8:48 am
Just Joined

awhardy is an unknown quantity at this point

Very intresting thread.

I lived a while in a west london near acton. It was a total ozzie gheto. I was always amazed how well travelled ozzies were around europe but seemed to have no idea that there was a very great deal of the UK not contained in greater London.

Mention Northumbria, the Lake District, York, Durham or Cornwall and be met with blank stares. We are talking world heritage sites here. Places an international body have seen fit to desgnitate of cultural value to the entire planet.

Im in the fortunate positon in that Australia and the UK are two of my favourite countries. I just feel its very sad ozzies come to the UK to see europe and they miss the best bit.

Andy

Your entitled to your opinion I guess but I cannot understand how people can put the UK ahead of Aus. After living the last 4 years in London I can without a doubt say it is a total sesspit. Aus beats it in virtually every regard for me, the only good thing here the ability to make money but then again that money doesn't go very far in this being one of the most overpriced places in the entire world. I actually feel sorry for the losers living in this place, constantly stressed and all anyone cares about is money- for what- so they buy thier 2 bedroom terraced flat with no yard and commute 3 hours every day in gridlock traffic or shitty trains. I wont even start on the weather, public services and pollution. Looking forward to going back to Aus soon and enjoying the important things in life.
Old Oct 19th 2002, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

Jamesy is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE][SIZE=1][i]

This newsgroup is really getting me down - nothing but arguments. Of course I want to know the truth about Oz and don't expect nirvana once I get there, but there is so little that's positive to read on here now! Someone say something (good) and without f**k in every sentence!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.