Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Australia as it is

Australia as it is

Old Oct 11th 2002, 8:38 am
plucka

Default Re: Australia as it is

Originally posted by pommie bastard:

God have you got it wrong , still sounds like you failed in UK and will fail in Australia or why leave either?
Bitter no way living in a second rate country was fun ,but time to get back to a place people have drive its like living in a bubble here going backward gets boring.
I know what I can afford in UK and where to live also have had job offers already on far more money than here so no worries for me pal how about yourself?
Come back to the arse end of the world and rot it all you are fit for.

You are definately a little slow arnt you. How can I be a failure when I've had a great time, progressed my career and made loads of money?

Seen the exhange rate recently loser? almost 3 to 1- music to my ears but boy it must hurt you eh? ehheheheheheheeh. Enjoy your shitty terraced house,

Old Oct 11th 2002, 8:41 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by plucka:

As a final note if there is one thing I can about the difference's between the UK and Aus is this: litter.

Almost everywhere I go in England I see rubbish, on the streets, the trains, parks peoples own houses. Even though there is an army of street cleaners opertaing 24/7 the problem never goes away, why- because people here just don't give a shit. They whinge how grubby their town is and then 5 minutes later dicard their litter on the street without a 2nd thought. Couldn't be more different than Aus- the vast majority of people don't litter, its because we are bought up to have pride in our country. Those that do litter are immediatley given dirty looks by everyone around them, hence our cities are clean. We even have national clean-up days and the like. To me this sums up everything- UK- lazy, no pride, dont give a shit about anything but themselves. Aus- proud of our country, make a small effort to get good results, bringing our childern up with respect.

Yes agree with you London has this problem too many Aussies , who live like this in there own homes if you want to a shite hole visit a Aussie home.Aussie kids with respect now you talking shite , they have to drug the little darlings up to behave
Old Oct 11th 2002, 8:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Grub is an unknown quantity at this point

Where have you gone PB- cant take the pace anymore???????Found that there's only so many times that you can repeat yourself???

Lalalalallaalalalalalalala
Old Oct 11th 2002, 8:44 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

You are definately a little slow arnt you. How can I be a failure when I've had a great time, progressed my career and made loads of money?

Seen the exhange rate recently loser? almost 3 to 1- music to my ears but boy it must hurt you eh? ehheheheheheheeh. Enjoy your shitty terraced house,
Not at all if it was 10 to one I would be even more keen to get out what will this country be like soon just another 3rd world want to be.
Old Oct 11th 2002, 8:47 am
plucka

Originally posted by Grub:
Where have you gone PB- cant take the pace anymore???????Found that there's only so many times that you can repeat yourself???

Lalalalallaalalalalalalala
Yeah the guys totally lost it. The thing is I still cant figure the guy out, is he:

A) Just doing this for a wind-up. You know the kind- they visit forums and like to start arguments because that is the only social interaction and attention these sad people can get.

or

B) Is he actually as pathetic, sad and bitter as he comes across. I tend to think it's A because surely no-one could be this sad.

Either way every post of his brings a smile to my face because his situation is almost an exact opposite to mine and it reminds me how great my life is.

Old Oct 11th 2002, 8:49 am
Banned

Either way every post of his brings a smile to my face because his situation is almost an exact opposite to mine and it reminds me how great my life is.

What living in the UK get a grip?
Old Oct 11th 2002, 8:55 am
plucka

Not at all if it was 10 to one I would be even more keen to get out what will this country be like soon just another 3rd world want to be.
Funny that you mention the future of the country. What was England like 200 years ago? It ruled the bloody planet, look at it now, been on the decline ever since. When I look around England I often think I'm living in the 50's because nothing has progressed since then. At least 200 years ago they knew how to build decent buildings. Now look at Aus, in that short time we have done nothing but move forward. We already have a better lifestyle, only a matter of time before we surpass you economically. Thats the difference between a forward looking progressive country and one on the decline. I know which one I want to be living in and very glad tossers like yourself are going back to where they belong.

Old Oct 11th 2002, 8:55 am
Banned

Yeah the guys totally lost it. The thing is I still cant figure the guy out, is he:

A) Just doing this for a wind-up. You know the kind- they visit forums and like to start arguments because that is the only social interaction and attention these sad people can get.

or

B) Is he actually as pathetic, sad and bitter as he comes across. I tend to think it's A because surely no-one could be this sad.

Must go keep up the good work , little fishes always bite on the bait.
Old Oct 11th 2002, 9:00 am
plucka

What living in the UK get a grip?
Yes thats right, Like I said before I've made the most of my time here and unlike you am not sad and bitter (ie a failure). I've milked this country of enough cash so its time to go back and enjoy the goodlife. Why do I have to keep repeating myself to you? I know the UK education system is shite now but I didn't realise it was as bad back when you were in school, of course assuming you went to one.

Old Oct 11th 2002, 9:05 am
plucka

Must go keep up the good work , little fishes always bite on the bait.

hehe, so thats it then PB, the answer is A, knew I was right. So that confirms all you've said is bullshit, your probably not even living in Australia are you? Your probably just some sad little fat bald git sitting in his little studio appartment is some shitty little English town who's only life is that on forums winding people up. You are truely pathetic.

Old Oct 11th 2002, 9:16 am
plucka

God have you got it wrong , still sounds like you failed in UK and will fail in Australia or why leave either?
Bitter no way living in a second rate country was fun ,but time to get back to a place people have drive its like living in a bubble here going backward gets boring.
I know what I can afford in UK and where to live also have had job offers already on far more money than here so no worries for me pal how about yourself?
Come back to the arse end of the world and rot it all you are fit for.
Yeah McDonalds are always looking for people over here so you should be fine. Better brush up on your people skills a bit though.

Old Oct 11th 2002, 10:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: An expat Aussie trying to understand why anyone wants to move to Oz.
Devlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of light

Yes agree with you London has this problem too many Aussies , who live like this in there own homes if you want to a shite hole visit a Aussie home.Aussie kids with respect now you talking shite , they have to drug the little darlings up to behave
Agreed, that is London's one failing - two many annoying Aussies!
Old Oct 11th 2002, 10:46 am
plucka

Originally posted by Devlin:

Agreed, that is London's one failing - two many annoying Aussies!
Wihtout us "annoying Aussies" over here the UK would collapse even faster. Where do you think half the IT, nurses and teachers come from- to fill jobs that you lot cant handle.

Old Oct 11th 2002, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

Shikse is an unknown quantity at this point

some of the richest people on the planet have homes in London they find it okay ,

>> Madonna sees the light <<
Star finally realises that London is vile

Madonna was recently in Los Angeles, where she
was overheard talking to Alex Keshishian,
director of In Bed With Madonna.

She was saying "Why the ***** are we still
living in a shithole like London when we
could be here?"

You have to admit, it's a fair question.
Old Oct 11th 2002, 1:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: An expat Aussie trying to understand why anyone wants to move to Oz.
Devlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of light

Wihtout us "annoying Aussies" over here the UK would collapse even faster. Where do you think half the IT, nurses and teachers come from- to fill jobs that you lot cant handle.
Yeah, true there wouldn't anyone willing to work in the bars for £4/hr!! or as a nurse on £14k/yr

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.