Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Aussie Yob Culture

Aussie Yob Culture

Old May 20th 2003, 12:20 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by suzanne crabtre
Pommie bastard, I first came onto this forum just before xmas 2002. I have read many of your replys, sometimes funny, sometimes informative, but most of the time down right depressing.
Do you get up in the morning thinking, 'I'll go to work, get on the computer, and wind everyone up for a good laugh'. Then at the end of the day go home feeling very smug with yourself?
or
Do you get up everyday feeling depressed, miserable and suicidal, and feel that the only way that you can get rid of these feelings is by using us as phsyciatrists to talk it through?
Whichever way, you need help and fast. Leave it till August and it will be too late.
I stopped using this site for a while because you made me feel so low or angry when I came off line. This time I told myself that I was going to ignore your banter, but I haven't and can't. The trouble is, you are like dog shit - EVERYWHERE

You are a dreamer and way of the scale , keep up your sudeo bollocks it worries me not.

Old May 20th 2003, 1:53 am
Forum Regular

Smoko is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by pommie bastard
You are a dreamer and way of the scale , keep up your sudeo bollocks it worries me not.

youve got the right idea about aussies mate.
thicker than barry whites dump on boxing day morning and rougher than saddams mother in law . I used to work in london with a few aussies and a lot of people here are in for aq shock if they are anything to go by.
Old May 20th 2003, 1:56 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Smoko
youve got the right idea about aussies mate.
thicker than barry whites dump on boxing day morning and rougher than saddams mother in law . I used to work in london with a few aussies and a lot of people here are in for aq shock if they are anything to go by.
You have let the cat out of the bag now , this lot thought that Kylie still lived here , half of them have never lived next to an Aussie battler in their sad lifes.
New name old boy or are you a new Face?

Old May 20th 2003, 2:04 am
Forum Regular

You have let the cat out of the bag now , this lot thought that Kylie still lived here , half of them have never lived next to an Aussie battler in their sad lifes.
New name old boy or are you a new Face?

I've been redaing for a bit but not posted a message before today. Off sick at the moment so thought Id put some up.
Old May 20th 2003, 2:21 am
Banned

I've been redaing for a bit but not posted a message before today. Off sick at the moment so thought Id put some up.
All welcome in the mad house.

Old May 20th 2003, 2:25 am
Forum Regular

All welcome in the mad house.

not much about nz though here? am i in the wrong bit?
Old May 20th 2003, 2:41 am
Banned

not much about nz though here? am i in the wrong bit?

No most Kiwis hate Aussies anyway .

Old May 20th 2003, 2:53 am
Forum Regular

No most Kiwis hate Aussies anyway .

They do at work its true enough and why not eh? there is a lot to hate big mouths little brains like yanks without the money and less class. The kiwis are good blokes and lovely girls but the country is pretty dull.
They love the aussies on here though it seems
Old May 20th 2003, 2:56 am
Banned

They do at work its true enough and why not eh? there is a lot to hate big mouths little brains like yanks without the money and less class. The kiwis are good blokes and lovely girls but the country is pretty dull.
They love the aussies on here though it seems
Poms are unloved by most of the world , some are deluded enough to think the Aussies are different , more like the Jocks with a bigger chip on their shoulders.