Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Aussie Yob Culture

Aussie Yob Culture

Old May 19th 2003, 7:49 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aussie Yob Culture

Originally posted by pommie bastard
No we made top class aero-space parts in the UK , this country could not produce any of the work we did in the UK , hole diggers and chancers.
You have no country just a blow-in.

my father worked for sir alan cobham [flight refueling,tarant ruston ] westlands [yeovil] ,came here to put DASSULT MIRAGES ,to gether for the R.A.A.F. when he retired in 1989 eh was working on f18 weapons systems at THORN -EMI , so your telling me he was wasting his ,time the main reason he left ,the uk was because ,he could see the way the politicians in the u.k were being manipulated by the U,S DEFENCE industrys .......MM
Old May 19th 2003, 7:57 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by mr mover
my father worked for sir alan cobham [flight refueling,tarant ruston ] westlands [yeovil] ,came here to put DASSULT MIRAGES ,to gether for the R.A.A.F. when he retired in 1989 eh was working on f18 weapons systems at THORN -EMI , so your telling me he was wasting his ,time the main reason he left ,the uk was because ,he could see the way the politicians in the u.k were being manipulated by the U,S DEFENCE industrys .......MM
Tell me again what fighter is produced here , let me tell you none , what areo engine yet again none , the list is endless.
The company your father worked at was British was it not , they are spanner monkeys here no more the Yankies and Brits sell them the gear and they get to assemble if they can.
Hole diggers is all they are fit for , the Brits have one of the largest areo-space companies in the world plus countless other firms , whats here next to bugger all.

PS find me one company that is equal to BAE in Australia? I may grow old waiting ?

http://www.baesystems.com/

Last edited by pommie bastard; May 19th 2003 at 8:06 am.
Old May 19th 2003, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

gsidhu has much to be proud ofgsidhu has much to be proud ofgsidhu has much to be proud ofgsidhu has much to be proud ofgsidhu has much to be proud ofgsidhu has much to be proud ofgsidhu has much to be proud ofgsidhu has much to be proud ofgsidhu has much to be proud ofgsidhu has much to be proud ofgsidhu has much to be proud of

Yobs are yobs and having seen the Aussie kind you need your eyes opened .

THERE has been a sharp rise in school emergency situations - including violence - reported to the Education Department.

In the first term of the current year, 241 emergencies were reported - nearly half the total for the previous full school year.
For the entire school year in 2002 there were 506 critical incident reports. In 2001 there were 392.

Responding to two particularly violent incidents in WA primary schools recently, State School Teachers' Union president Pat Byrne said similar reports were more common now than 10 years ago.

whats so special about the auzzie kind of yob that u feel the need to inform this forum about?
Old May 19th 2003, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

boots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud of

Sorry to deflate your supposed ego Pommy Basketcase but where were the majority of RAAF F/A 18's built?Sorry your response is deafining.Ever heard of Avalon Airfield in Victoria where major International Airlines have A,B,C and D checks.
The large Boeing plant in Port Melbourne,Just there for good looks Pitiful Bast*rd?You obviously have more intellect than the world combined in your own little mind.
Have a nice trip back home and don't hurry back,as you will be returning to Oz inspite of what you claim.You really want to be an Aussie dont you? And cause your not accepted as dinky di you resort to primary school kids' antics of name calling and "Mines better than yours"mentality.
Please advise everyone of your departure date as Perth Airport will have to accommodate the biggest crowd they have ever seen and they need to book extra staff and barricades.
Old May 19th 2003, 1:04 pm
Forum Regular

suzanne crabtre is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by jayr
The medical centre is in Handsworth Wood, not Handsworth. This is an expensive upmarket classy leafy area. Birmingham has many nice areas (Edgbaston, Harborne, Solihull for example), it's not all Handsworth.
I know what its like. I was born and brought up there, and if I never see it again, it would be too soon.
Its not the Medical Centre, its the getting to it thats the problem. Lock the car doors etc etc.

Last edited by suzanne crabtre; May 19th 2003 at 1:06 pm.
Old May 19th 2003, 1:28 pm
Forum Regular

Pommie bastard, I first came onto this forum just before xmas 2002. I have read many of your replys, sometimes funny, sometimes informative, but most of the time down right depressing.
Do you get up in the morning thinking, 'I'll go to work, get on the computer, and wind everyone up for a good laugh'. Then at the end of the day go home feeling very smug with yourself?
or
Do you get up everyday feeling depressed, miserable and suicidal, and feel that the only way that you can get rid of these feelings is by using us as phsyciatrists to talk it through?
Whichever way, you need help and fast. Leave it till August and it will be too late.
I stopped using this site for a while because you made me feel so low or angry when I came off line. This time I told myself that I was going to ignore your banter, but I haven't and can't. The trouble is, you are like dog shit - EVERYWHERE
Old May 19th 2003, 1:51 pm
Muad'Dib

Ignore List: Click on the "Profile" button in a posters post then at the bottom of the profile click on the link "Add ... to Your Ignore List".

You will then only see the posters posts if they are quoted.

In my opinion, you would be much better off spending the time you waste reading these posts on searching for information about Aus and Aus lifestyle using:

Google Australia

Old May 19th 2003, 1:59 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for the tip - Pankala is already on that list. A leopard never changes its spots though.

Last edited by suzanne crabtre; May 19th 2003 at 2:02 pm.
Old May 19th 2003, 2:09 pm
Muad'Dib

Originally posted by suzanne crabtre
Thanks for the tip - Pankala is already on that list. A leopard never changes its spots though.
Voyeurs will have their thrills. If it is a downer, don't let it control you?

Old May 19th 2003, 3:28 pm
Just Joined

Kendoddsdadsdog is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Muad'Dib
Ignore List: Click on the "Profile" button in a posters post then at the bottom of the profile click on the link "Add ... to Your Ignore List".

You will then only see the posters posts if they are quoted.

In my opinion, you would be much better off spending the time you waste reading these posts on searching for information about Aus and Aus lifestyle using:

Google Australia
Much the same could be said about life in general - Ignore the reality and just believe all the good stuff - wear rose tinted glasses. It might make you happy for a while but in the end reality hurts.
Old May 19th 2003, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

sashimi is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the tip - Pankala is already on that list.

The same here. I have the problem, though, that I have to update my ignore list everyday or the person on it comes up anyway. Does this happen to anybody else?

sashimi
Old May 19th 2003, 9:52 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Tell me again what fighter is produced here , let me tell you none , what areo engine yet again none , the list is endless.
The company your father worked at was British was it not , they are spanner monkeys here no more the Yankies and Brits sell them the gear and they get to assemble if they can.
Hole diggers is all they are fit for , the Brits have one of the largest areo-space companies in the world plus countless other firms , whats here next to bugger all.

PS find me one company that is equal to BAE in Australia? I may grow old waiting ?

http://www.baesystems.com/

Now i know that your a tosser, pull that union jack out of your ass ,long enough to read the post, we know all about BAE the head office being here in adelaide,bae is a conglomeration of once great british aero maker ,[vickers,english electric ,saunders roe etc] thw reason my father left WESTLANDS ,in62 was because the writing was on the wall, they had perfectly good british designed helicopters ,but due to political pressure they had to build SIKORSKYS under licence from the yanks , its only the bae hawk thats keeping there heads above water.........
Old May 19th 2003, 11:51 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by boots
Sorry to deflate your supposed ego Pommy Basketcase but where were the majority of RAAF F/A 18's built?Sorry your response is deafining.Ever heard of Avalon Airfield in Victoria where major International Airlines have A,B,C and D checks.
The large Boeing plant in Port Melbourne,Just there for good looks Pitiful Bast*rd?You obviously have more intellect than the world combined in your own little mind.
Have a nice trip back home and don't hurry back,as you will be returning to Oz inspite of what you claim.You really want to be an Aussie dont you? And cause your not accepted as dinky di you resort to primary school kids' antics of name calling and "Mines better than yours"mentality.
Please advise everyone of your departure date as Perth Airport will have to accommodate the biggest crowd they have ever seen and they need to book extra staff and barricades.
You do know that the F18s that were sold to Australia , were built (made) in America unpacking them and putting them together is not building them .
All defence contracts require some local content in Australias case very small , the Boeing plant is small scale compared to the USA or Brit plants , name an Aussie owned Aero-space company.
Go back to sleep , name one company in Australia that produces any Aero engines , fighters , Airliners .
Qantas has spent 3 billion on new planes all with Rolls Royce engiines and the planes were built in the USA , its also buying the Airbus again Rolls engines on order.
The question was name a Australian aero-space company as big as BAE , you have not or could bugger off back to your hole digging.
Not another wantnabe Aussie Pom whos trying to bull up a useless country?

Bugger me I have just seen a flying pig its the nearest a Aussie has come to making a Jet fighter.

Last edited by pommie bastard; May 20th 2003 at 1:35 am.
Old May 19th 2003, 11:57 pm
Banned

Originally posted by mr mover
Now i know that your a tosser, pull that union jack out of your ass ,long enough to read the post, we know all about BAE the head office being here in adelaide,bae is a conglomeration of once great british aero maker ,[vickers,english electric ,saunders roe etc] thw reason my father left WESTLANDS ,in62 was because the writing was on the wall, they had perfectly good british designed helicopters ,but due to political pressure they had to build SIKORSKYS under licence from the yanks , its only the bae hawk thats keeping there heads above water.........

They are doing okay without your dad (Westlands), BAE has a small office in adeladie dream on , Head quarters my arse you are deluded , the company employs 70,000 people in the UK(over 100,000 world wide ) and 6 times that in sub contract firms and how many in Australia ?
Last time I looked Vickers was owned by Rolls Royce , you have still to produce a company in Australia that is Aussie owned and run that produces Airliners , engines or bugger all of any worth.

By the way how many Helicopters were made in Australia last year or any year?

22 July 2002

Thales Avionics Limited and Westland Helicopters Limited have signed a collaboration agreement to address the UK MoD’s Battlefield Light Utility Helicopter (BLUH) and Surface Combatant Maritime Rotorcraft (SCMR) programmes, now known as ‘Future Lynx’. Thales will be responsible for the design development, supply and integration of a range of communications, navigation and flight management electronics including, secure communications control, navigation and homing systems, antennas and avionics management systems.

http://www.telelogic.com/news/2002/0...stland-eng.pdf

http://www.navynews.co.uk/articles/2...0000081602.asp

http://www.ravl.co.uk/press/pr50.htm

PS BAE locations how many here? how many in the UK?

http://www.baesystems.com/facts/awards/locations1.htm

You and your wantnabe Aussie Pom mate can get back to hole digging all this country is fit for.

Last edited by pommie bastard; May 20th 2003 at 12:49 am.
Old May 20th 2003, 12:17 am
Banned

I know what its like. I was born and brought up there, and if I never see it again, it would be too soon.
Its not the Medical Centre, its the getting to it thats the problem. Lock the car doors etc etc.
Good idea also when in Perth , too many joy riders nicking cars.

POLICE have defended the chase of a suspected stolen car through a mall packed with pedestrians yesterday, 10 minutes after orders had been given to abandon the pursuit.

The chased Holden Commodore ploughed into a lunchtime crowd as it entered the Hay Street Mall from William Street soon after 12.30pm.

An unmarked police car followed the car until it crashed into a bollard at the Barrack Street end of the mall.

Witnesses said horrified pedestrians yelled warnings and scrambled to get out of its path.

A middle-aged woman was sent to hospital with suspected spinal and neck injuries after being hit.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.