Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Aussie Yob Culture

Aussie Yob Culture

Old May 19th 2003, 5:02 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Muad'Dib
Your son ... the poor bastard!
No at all , quite well off and a Honours Degree to boot from the Brit education system unlike the dross turned out here?

Old May 19th 2003, 5:05 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aussie Yob Culture

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Ha , Ha a Yob is Yob win or lose? whos we another deluded Pom whos thinks hes an Aussie , get a life.

YOU OLD CRACK TESTER YOU, its that very yob attitude that creates winners ,untill you and your old fart mates at the o.b under stand this you, ll have to be content with 2nd best....mm
Old May 19th 2003, 5:09 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

No at all , quite well off and a Honours Degree to boot from the Brit education system unlike the dross turned out here?

no wonder he lives in the U,K, spose when you move back he,ll be coming here , to take up the position of minister of NEGATIVITY.........MM
Old May 19th 2003, 5:09 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by mr mover
YOU OLD CRACK TESTER YOU, its that very yob attitude that creates winners ,untill you and your old fart mates at the o.b under stand this you, ll have to be content with 2nd best....mm
I've heard it all before , Australia is not even 3rd best in the World game Pal in fact 50th , the English rugby players are also top of the World rankings.A country of spoilt brats will always be second best regardless of winning of losing at some minor sports.

Old May 19th 2003, 5:10 am
Banned

no wonder he lives in the U,K, spose when you move back he,ll be coming here , to take up the position of minister of NEGATIVITY.........MM
He would not move to a second rate country and is happy to see we have seen the light.

Old May 19th 2003, 5:18 am
Banned

I've heard it all before , Australia is not even 3rd best in the World game Pal in fact 50th , the English rugby players are also top of the World rankings.A country of spoilt brats will always be second best regardless of winning of losing at some minor sports.

You know very well that 90%OF Aussies could,nt give a toss for soccer, as for rugby enjoy it while it lasts , see who wins the world challenge ,2years here and they will all be watching the best game in the world, any way........... mm
Old May 19th 2003, 5:26 am
Banned

You know very well that 90%OF Aussies could,nt give a toss for soccer, as for rugby enjoy it while it lasts , see who wins the world challenge ,2years here and they will all be watching the best game in the world, any way........... mm
They do not care for any game they lose at , the ALF players record against the Spud pickers is not good ?
Mr Weber was again watching the the Brits in front if him was he not , in the F1 last night?
100,000 Aussies watched Australia play Uruguay at the MCG in the first round of the World Cup knock out , tell me they had no interest in the World Cup , it was the most watched Sports Program here last year , and they hated being knocked out.

Old May 19th 2003, 5:34 am
Banned

They do not care for any game they lose at , the ALF players record against the Spud pickers is not good ?
Mr Weber was again watching the the Brits in front if him was he not , in the F1 last night?
100,000 Aussies watched Australia play Uruguay at the MCG in the first round of the World Cup knock out , tell me they had no interest in the World Cup , it was the most watched Sports Program here last year , and they hated being knocked out.

we have to let them win some ,after all they invented the game ,nigel mansell last UK f1 driver of any note , soccer we wanted to see if the magic sponge really works ...........mm
Old May 19th 2003, 5:46 am
Banned

we have to let them win some ,after all they invented the game ,nigel mansell last UK f1 driver of any note , soccer we wanted to see if the magic sponge really works ...........mm
We ? where in Australia were you born?
The UK has more F1 champions than Australia , plus most of teams are Brit teams , nearly all the cars are built there , never one has been built here?

http://www.f1-racing.org/f1champions.html

Old May 19th 2003, 6:25 am
Banned

[QUOTE]Originally posted by pommie bastard
The UK has more F1 champions than Australia , plus most of teams are Brit teams , nearly all the cars are built there , never one has been built here?

[/QUOTE I was born in salisbury in wiltshire in 1953 ,i took australian citzenship in 1975 that makes me more of an aussie than you will ever be ,,,,,,,,,,,,,the england i was born in dos,nt exisist any more. You reckon you have had it bad ,if you had came here as 10pound pom ,you would have probably suicided by now , in fact it was probably one of your relatives that started the whole" whinging pom "thing ,you are an insult too all those immigrants that have come to this country and made a decent go of it , unfortunatly you are not alone ,i would see at least 2 of you a month ,we just pack them up ,and wave good bye.......WAVING GOOD BYE SOON ,HOPEFULLY......mm
Old May 19th 2003, 6:33 am
Banned

[QUOTE]Originally posted by mr mover

[/QUOTE I was born in salisbury in wiltshire in 1953 ,i took australian citzenship in 1975 that makes me more of an aussie than you will ever be ,,,,,,,,,,,,,the england i was born in dos,nt exisist any more. You reckon you have had it bad ,if you had came here as 10pound pom ,you would have probably suicided by now , in fact it was probably one of your relatives that started the whole" whinging pom "thing ,you are an insult too all those immigrants that have come to this country and made a decent go of it , unfortunatly you are not alone ,i would see at least 2 of you a month ,we just pack them up ,and wave good bye.......WAVING GOOD BYE SOON ,HOPEFULLY......mm
Just another Pom who thinks he can sell his birth right , you are looked down on by Aussies and bugger if I would want to know a turn coat who thinks having a worthless piece of paper changes your country of birth .
No pride in your birth place means no pride , as far as I can see.
Ask any one who is not born in the UK if he is seen as a Brit and its the same here .

Last edited by pommie bastard; May 19th 2003 at 6:36 am.
Old May 19th 2003, 6:35 am
Muad'Dib

Just another Pom who thinks he can sell his birth right , you are looked down on by Aussies and bugger if I would want to know a turn coat who thinks having a worthless piece of paper changes your country of birth .
Ask any one who is no born in the UK if he is seen as a Brit and its the same here .

Your black hole is fully visible.

Old May 19th 2003, 7:18 am
Banned

Ask any one who is not born in the UK if he is seen as a Brit and its the same here .

so if thats the way you see me ,old boy the why are you here ,business failed in the uk ,thought you come here and show these colonials how to do it ? and obviously got your ass kicked ,run home to the old dart ,with your tail between your legs,?and that piece of paper i have ,try and tell that to people who are risking their necks to get hold of it, and i reiterate the england i was born in dos,nt exist any more........mm.
Old May 19th 2003, 7:26 am
Muad'Dib

so if thats the way you see me ,old boy the why are you here ,business failed in the uk ,thought you come here and show these colonials how to do it ? and obviously got your ass kicked ,run home to the old dart ,with your tail between your legs,?and that piece of paper i have ,try and tell that to people who are risking their necks to get hold of it, and i reiterate the england i was born in dos,nt exist any more........mm.
Thanks for choosing to make Aus your home and your country. You are not "looked down on" by this Aussie.

Old May 19th 2003, 7:31 am
Banned

No we made top class aero-space parts in the UK , this country could not produce any of the work we did in the UK , hole diggers and chancers.
You have no country just a blow-in.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.