aussie pubs

Old Jul 7th 2003, 11:33 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: aussie pubs

Originally posted by mr mover
traveled all over oz ,been in pubs in every state, the only pub ive seen with segregation ,was the "barrow creek " hotel in the NT, and that was what the tribal elders requested. the only bikie pub i know of is the " mount mary hotel" near Morgan on the murray river, great "skin & steel shows" , been to pubs around Broome ,wyndham, no worries. camoweal, mt isa ,charleville, in QLD. But prehaps ,having "sold my soul ",for apiece of paper ,i fitted in better............... MM
You fit nowhere a Pom with no country as for your bollocks come to WA I will show you the low lights
Wanneroo Tavern (Coffin cheaters owned) has 15 year old strippers and great décor , as for pubs with segregation its rife you never been Mt Isa or most Northern WA Abo hot spots.

Old Jul 7th 2003, 11:50 am
dazuk

Originally posted by pommie bastard
You fit nowhere a Pom with no country as for your bollocks come to WA I will show you the low lights
Wanneroo Tavern (Coffin cheaters owned) has 15 year old strippers and great décor , as for pubs with segregation its rife you never been Mt Isa or most Northern WA Abo hot spots.

yep PB, Iwent to the isa (beautiful town!!!) Also Normanton u ever had the privilage??? Segregated bars never seen anything like it, is this pretoria circa 1982????

Old Jul 7th 2003, 12:01 pm
The Tooth Fairy

Chillagoe FNQld had a Blowflies Pub and a Boongs Pub which was entertaining. Gone now along with the Aboriginal Reserve "Concentration" camp. And a few others I've been to.

Late 1960's early 1970's the Marble Bar Iron Clad Hotel had a rip snorter "Boongs" bar, caged and all. Every other night a fight ending in blood. Not been back since, what's the word these days?

Old Jul 7th 2003, 12:08 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by The Tooth Fairy
Chillagoe FNQld had a Blowflies Pub and a Boongs Pub which was entertaining. Gone now along with the Aboriginal Reserve "Concentration" camp. And a few others I've been to.

Late 1960's early 1970's the Marble Bar Iron Clad Hotel had a rip snorter "Boongs" bar, caged and all. Every other night a fight ending in blood. Not been back since, what's the word these days?
You will lead me into trouble here the sad and deluded are Pro Abo they refuse to except local attitudes.
Roeburn is a fun place go once and never return.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Jul 7th 2003 at 12:15 pm.
Old Jul 7th 2003, 12:13 pm
The Tooth Fairy

You will lead me into trouble here the sad and deluded are Pro Abo they refuse to except local attitudes.
Raeburn is a fun place go once and never return.

Do you mean Roeburn N.W.WA?

Old Jul 7th 2003, 12:15 pm
Banned

Do you mean Roeburn N.W.WA?
WA forgive my type error.

Old Jul 7th 2003, 12:23 pm
The Tooth Fairy

Imagine, if you will, an azure sky, a range of mauve blue crenulated hills across the horizon, a new bitumen road curving 'round a barren hill, a crow "fark-farking" in a lone tree. A dazzling white new service station the core of the new Roeburn. A juke box at full volume belting out Yoko Ono's "Why?".

Last edited by The Tooth Fairy; Jul 7th 2003 at 12:31 pm.

Old Jul 7th 2003, 12:28 pm
Banned

Imagine, if you will, an azure sky, a range of mauve blue crenulated hills across the horizon, a new bitumen road curving 'round a barren hill, a crow "fark-farking" in a lone tree. A dazzling white new service station the core of the new Roeburn. A juke bow at full volume belting out Yoko Ono's "Why?".
A Fort Knox bottle shop draws open it's shutters as the tribe have a wip round to see if they can run to some wobbley jugs , soon the street will have sun bathers resting all around with cries of not bad here mate this real Australia.

Old Jul 7th 2003, 12:34 pm
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

A Fort Knox bottle shop draws open it's shutters as the tribe have a wip round to see if they can run to some wobbley jugs , soon the street will have sun bathers resting all around with cries of not bad here mate this real Australia.

You need to remember your roots. The UK has its own problems with the poor and downtrodden. Glasgow?
Old Jul 7th 2003, 12:37 pm
Banned

Originally posted by Florida_03
You need to remember your roots. The UK has its own problems with the poor and downtrodden. Glasgow?
That bloody wall should never have come down , the only thing the Romans did for us and we it knocked down.
Free the English from Scottish rule , we keep the Jocks and the sods are never happy.
Mr G Brown and his mates should bugger off back up north.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Jul 7th 2003 at 12:40 pm.
Old Jul 7th 2003, 12:40 pm
Not here

That bloody wall should never have come down , the only thing the Romans did for us and we it knocked down.
Free the English from Scottish rule , we keep the Jocks and the sods are never happy.

TRUE or FALSE?

Four million children in the UK are living in poverty.
Old Jul 7th 2003, 12:41 pm
The Tooth Fairy

Did they offer a drink?

Old Jul 7th 2003, 12:43 pm
Banned

Originally posted by Florida_03
TRUE or FALSE?

Four million children in the UK are living in poverty.
Yea some of them even have no play stations its bad the figures even match Australia in percentages , I have seen loads in WA with no shoes .

Old Jul 7th 2003, 12:45 pm
Banned

Did they offer a drink?
As you know the Abos share and expect you to do the same , love a jug of wobley myself.

Old Jul 7th 2003, 12:46 pm
Not here

Yea some of them even have no play stations its bad the figures even match Australia in percentages , I have seen loads in WA with no shoes .

So Australia's situation with Aboriginals is not far different from the UK position with its own Aboriginals?

Poverty, inequality, poor health, social exclusion are universal problems. Generally ignored by the middle classes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.