Asylum seekers

Old Jul 21st 2003, 4:51 pm
Forum Regular

bussie is on a distinguished road
Default Asylum seekers

its a fact the area i live in in the south east of England is so bad there has been 4 stabings and one murder this week
thats worse than any part in london and all down to Asylum Seekers

carnt wait till i go to Perth it carnt be as bad as were im living now
Old Jul 21st 2003, 5:27 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Well, that post should keep the likes of PB going for a while tonight......I'll check back tomorrow and see what words of wisdom have turned up........
Old Jul 21st 2003, 5:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

well this is going to be a tough nut for PB to crack..

does he admit that england is as violent as perth..?
-esp as he's on his way home soon...

or does he just point out that australia is far more dangerous % wise than england..?
and post some violent crime via 'the age'?

or does he intimate that the poster is just deluding him/herself into thinking that australia is 'safer'...?

and point out such dreamers ala 'home and away' types are always chewed up and spat out by australia because fresh off the boat they leave their cars/house unlocked ...?

or maybe

that as the poster has an obvious racist tendancy the will fit in australia 'just right mate'??

yes poor old PB -i don't envy him this one..;-)

cheers

richard
Old Jul 21st 2003, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

Ruthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of light

ah the poor old assylum seekers -blamed for everything from murder to eating the queens swans
Old Jul 21st 2003, 11:54 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Heard about that one - what does swan taste like anyway?!!
Old Jul 21st 2003, 11:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

dracupg is an unknown quantity at this point

A bit like chicken?

Old Jul 22nd 2003, 12:01 am
Home and Happy

Now how did I know that someone would say that!
Old Jul 22nd 2003, 12:17 am
BE Enthusiast

dracupg is an unknown quantity at this point

What can I say, if there is an obvious punch line there, I will be the one to blurt it out rather than sit a chortle quietly to myelf.

Old Jul 22nd 2003, 12:29 am
Home and Happy

The only question was who would come out with the punch line
first!
Wonder if the Aussie Black Swans taste like chicken too? Are they also protected like the British ones, as property of the Queen - its a serious offence here to kill a swan (asylum seeker or not) - and I think it still counts as treason.
Old Jul 22nd 2003, 1:18 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Asylum seekers

Originally posted by bussie
its a fact the area i live in in the south east of England is so bad there has been 4 stabings and one murder this week

Goodie loads here too you will be able to sort them?

Old Jul 22nd 2003, 1:22 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by r.bartlett
well this is going to be a tough nut for PB to crack..

does he admit that england is as violent as perth..?
-esp as he's on his way home soon...

or does he just point out that australia is far more dangerous % wise than england..?
and post some violent crime via 'the age'?

or does he intimate that the poster is just deluding him/herself into thinking that australia is 'safer'...?

and point out such dreamers ala 'home and away' types are always chewed up and spat out by australia because fresh off the boat they leave their cars/house unlocked ...?

or maybe

that as the poster has an obvious racist tendancy the will fit in australia 'just right mate'??

yes poor old PB -i don't envy him this one..;-)

cheers

richard

Perth is the break-in capital of Australia why because the fact 28% of locals have or do use drugs.

The local Vietnamese drug gangs sharpened their teeth on the Yanks , Aussies are easy.

Bad blood sparked 3 killings

A TEENAGER tried in vain to save his cousin's life when they jumped into the Yarra to flee a sword-wielding mob, a court heard yesterday.

John Huynh's older brother, James, was hacked to death by the group as he and his cousins took to the icy water on July 8 last year.
His cousins, Nam Huynh, 21, and Viet Huynh, 25, drowned as their pursuers stood on the riverbank holding swords, Melbourne Magistrates' Court heard.

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/com...5E2862,00.html

Last edited by pommie bastard; Jul 22nd 2003 at 1:25 am.
Old Jul 22nd 2003, 1:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point

Have no fear, bwussie, there are plenty of asylum seekers - such as poms for example - downunder, so you will find a continuity of life that will be a great comfort when you are hiding under your duvet. There are peoples of all nations in Oz and most of them are worth more than the amateur estate agent poms that come off the boat here. Toughen up son, stabbings are an everyday occurrence here, especially if you plan to hold on to your dinner money.

Sincerely, good luck.
Old Jul 22nd 2003, 7:07 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Oh dear, pick up an Ozzie newspaper. Yes we have discovered knives, guns, drugs........... One area that is not back in 1985.

If you have not been to OZ perhaps some of the Ozzie newspaper websites will help.

www.theaustralian.com.au is a nice start.
Old Jul 22nd 2003, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

sashimi is an unknown quantity at this point

I know one should not just jump on the keyboards and bang out a reply if one gets cross, but you make me seethe. How many f..... murders, stabbings, muggings and rapes do you think are committed by non-asylum seekers? Did you ever think of listing those.

Arrrrrrgh, I have to go bite something or other.
Old Jul 22nd 2003, 9:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Sunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the rough

Well aren't you lucky you've never been in a position where you've been a refugee ?

It's totally wrong to judge a group of people 'en bloc'.

Imagine if all the crime in Perth were being blamed on the influx of Brits and South Africans there ?

:lecture:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.