Architect pegs.

Old Dec 2nd 2005, 11:26 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Architect pegs.

Originally Posted by fraser
On the right side we have Simonds display homes two of them, fat chance of getting anything of them and to the rear a half built metricon home and a finished as yet uninhabied house.

I don't fancy my chances much.

u gotta try mate...ffs its a lot of dosh to lay out for nowt

i am soooo pissed off for u btw.......too many hassles

Last edited by biggy; Dec 2nd 2005 at 11:41 am.
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 11:28 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cranni
we move in 2 weeks, decorators wanted 4,000 to paint, we can paint, 4,000to put flooring down thats just labour, David can do that, when he can go self employed guess what hes doing, flooring and tiling, they must be bloody minted what they charge, here is the latest picture, they are just getting ready to block pave.
Your house looks lovely
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 11:28 am

we move in 2 weeks, decorators wanted 4,000 to paint, we can paint, 4,000to put flooring down thats just labour, David can do that, when he can go self employed guess what hes doing, flooring and tiling, they must be bloody minted what they charge, here is the latest picture, they are just getting ready to block pave.

house lookin fab....yeah we saved the same doin painting ourselves although still loads to do lol oh well some well placed chrissy decorations the place will look sweet

tiler in our place did a fab job and even gave us money back cos he had over quoted as if we would lnow
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 11:31 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
u gotta try mate...ffs its a lot of dosh to lay out for nowt

i an soooo pissed off for u btw.......too many hassles
Guess what, Rachel has just found our soil test result with you've guessed it three pegs clearly marked on it, the one that isn't is in the corner where there are two houses so obvious where the boundary is.

The reason stated that he couldn't find it concrete spoil.
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 11:32 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Your house looks lovely
Yes, its actually bigger than it looks, 5 beds ,study, 2 baths, big about 100 sq metresfamily area, theatre room. and my favourite of all, remote control garage doors.
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 11:34 am

Yes, its actually bigger than it looks, 5 beds ,study, 2 baths, big about 100 sq metresfamily area, theatre room. and my favourite of all, remote control garage doors.
Hope you've got lots of furniture.
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 11:36 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

No we havent, we came over with 4 suitcases and 5 tchest, and we have just bought essentials, lots of room for kids to run about eh.
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 11:41 am

No we havent, we came over with 4 suitcases and 5 tchest, and we have just bought essentials, lots of room for kids to run about eh.
Oh yeah :scared:
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 11:42 am

my kids fight over the bloody garage door ffs
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 11:43 am

my hoose still looks half empty lol cant aford to furnish it and cant b arsed to paint it but hey ho lol
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 11:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Oh yeah :scared:
Yes honestly, we left with 5 suitcases but only 4 got here, mine never did. and 5 tchest, brave or what.
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 11:44 am
BE Forum Addict

my kids fight over the bloody garage door ffs
yes i think it will cause lots of arguments in ours as well.
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 11:45 am

Guess what, Rachel has just found our soil test result with you've guessed it three pegs clearly marked on it, the one that isn't is in the corner where there are two houses so obvious where the boundary is.

The reason stated that he couldn't find it concrete spoil.

good good then there is no arguin then tell em Biggy says f@ck off lol
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 11:50 am

yes i think it will cause lots of arguments in ours as well.
Ours fight over who opens the fridge
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 11:52 am

good good then there is no arguin then tell em Biggy says f@ck off lol
I know cheeky f**kers, the girl also told us today that they didn't do another soil test, makes you wonder.

Just trying to claw back some of the discount they gave us

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.