Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone near Cambidge

Anyone near Cambidge

Old Sep 9th 2007, 10:25 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Anyone near Cambidge

Originally Posted by The howellers
we can all have red roses in our lapels and a copy of the times under our arms!
JOKE! will have to watch everyone!!we are 35/38 and 3.george has got long hair (getting him ready to be a mini surfing dude!!) i have brown longish hair and justin looks like jesus!!HA HA!(he will kill me for that!) if its a nice day we will try and get a table in the courtyard in the far right corner. Donnie owns the place so you can always ask for him and he can point us out!!!
getting nervous now!! see you there! Tracey.x
Hi Tracy, we are 45 and 52, hubby looks like sadam hussan well not quite, I have bob hair blonde, I am sure Alan will find us as he is a yorkshire lad

See you on the 23rd

Daryl
Old Sep 9th 2007, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by somme
Hi Tracy, we are 45 and 52, hubby looks like sadam hussan well not quite, I have bob hair blonde, I am sure Alan will find us as he is a yorkshire lad

See you on the 23rd

Daryl
Hi Daryl!
We will look a right motley crew with jesus and sadam hussein!!!!
looking forward to it! Tracey.x
Old Dec 28th 2007, 10:50 pm
Forum Regular

natalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nice

Hi all,

If there's any of you left or any newbies from the Cambridgeshire area who fancy another meet up then i'd be up for it. I live in Huntingdon but work in Peterborough and drive alot so no qualms in travelling to Cambs if most people are there.

Would be great to meet up with some of you as we are only just about to start the application process. Got our first meeting with an agent on the 8th Jan!!!

Planning on moving to Cairns eventually

x
Old Dec 29th 2007, 7:46 am
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by natalieml
Hi all,

If there's any of you left or any newbies from the Cambridgeshire area who fancy another meet up then i'd be up for it. I live in Huntingdon but work in Peterborough and drive alot so no qualms in travelling to Cambs if most people are there.

Would be great to meet up with some of you as we are only just about to start the application process. Got our first meeting with an agent on the 8th Jan!!!

x
Hi there!
we are off to melbourne in a week, so very hectic now, so sorry we cant meet up, but sure you will get some people up for it! good luck!!
Tracey.xx
Old Dec 29th 2007, 10:21 am
Forum Regular

Alan- will become famous soon enough

Hi all,

x
Hi Natalie and Ben,

I'm always up for a meet, and actually very close by the sounds of it. It's good to share info and stoke up the enthusiasm !!! What did you have in mind ?

I already have a Visa, but sounds like you know more about actually being in Oz than I do.

Alan.
Old Dec 29th 2007, 11:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Alan-
Hi Natalie and Ben,

I'm always up for a meet, and actually very close by the sounds of it. It's good to share info and stoke up the enthusiasm !!! What did you have in mind ?

I already have a Visa, but sounds like you know more about actually being in Oz than I do.

Alan.
Hi Alan!
Hows it going? Thought you had gone? when are you off then? still coming to visit us in Melbourne?
Hope you had a good christmas, happy new year!!
Lots of love, Tracey.xx
Old Dec 29th 2007, 12:35 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Alan!
Hows it going? Thought you had gone? when are you off then? still coming to visit us in Melbourne?
Hope you had a good christmas, happy new year!!
Lots of love, Tracey.xx
Hi Tracey,

Visa has to be validated before 7th June 08.

Don't want to plan too much in advance, as the first months in Oz will be a holiday / fact finding trip as you know.

When you get to Melbourne, drop me a PM, and I'll definately call in on my way round, if I can. Talking to you and reading up about Melbourne has brought it into play as a "possible" to stay permanent, so has to be on the trip.

Still around for a while, waiting for a buyer for my house, but I'll knock big chunks off the asking price in the New Year to sell quickly. Luckily having built it myself, I don't have to realise a fixed amount.

Hope all's going to plan with you, bet it's all a bit hectic !!

Kind regards,

Alan.
Old Dec 29th 2007, 12:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Alan-
Hi Tracey,

Visa has to be validated before 7th June 08.

Don't want to plan too much in advance, as the first months in Oz will be a holiday / fact finding trip as you know.

When you get to Melbourne, drop me a PM, and I'll definately call in on my way round, if I can. Talking to you and reading up about Melbourne has brought it into play as a "possible" to stay permanent, so has to be on the trip.

Still around for a while, waiting for a buyer for my house, but I'll knock big chunks off the asking price in the New Year to sell quickly. Luckily having built it myself, I don't have to realise a fixed amount.

Hope all's going to plan with you, bet it's all a bit hectic !!

Kind regards,

Alan.
OOH! Melbourne possible eh? will defo let you know! Bought the flights forward by one day a couple of days ago to avoid strikes, so 8 days and counting!!
Justin in the doghouse today, went out with the lads for his LAST ever fri night in St.neots...you can imagine the state! been sick all morning. just got up. im making him clean the bathroom!! HA HA!!! what a bitch!!!xx
Old Dec 30th 2007, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

OOH! Melbourne possible eh? will defo let you know! Bought the flights forward by one day a couple of days ago to avoid strikes, so 8 days and counting!!
Justin in the doghouse today, went out with the lads for his LAST ever fri night in St.neots...you can imagine the state! been sick all morning. just got up. im making him clean the bathroom!! HA HA!!! what a bitch!!!xx
Well, everywheres a possible, as I'm going to all cities with an open mind.

I bet cleaning the bathrooms just what Justin wanted the morning after !!

I'm getting a nice collection of contacts to head for when I get over there, which is kind of nice, bearing in mind it's a big country and I'm on my own !!

Good luck with the count down !!

Alan.
Old Dec 31st 2007, 2:11 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat055 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

x
Sorry, left Peterborough at end of November and now residing in Melbourne. Good luck with you agent meeting.

Peter