Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone near Cambidge

Anyone near Cambidge

Old Mar 31st 2007, 6:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold
Default Anyone near Cambidge

Hi any one near Cambridge that wants a meet?
Old Apr 8th 2007, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

kath2604 has a brilliant futurekath2604 has a brilliant futurekath2604 has a brilliant futurekath2604 has a brilliant futurekath2604 has a brilliant futurekath2604 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Anyone near Cambidge

Hi

I came over to Brisbane Dec 05 - lived in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire (not the one in north England) prior to that. I'm northside - where will you be?

k
Old Apr 10th 2007, 10:55 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat055 is an unknown quantity at this point

In Peterborough,

Me, DW and DD (7) heading to Melbourne.

Pete
Old Apr 12th 2007, 4:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ValeSpark
In Peterborough,

Me, DW and DD (7) heading to Melbourne.

Pete
Hi Pete

We live in St neots cambs, and I work in Peterborough.

Were hopefully off to Melbourne as well, we are hoping to go jan 2008 if our visa comes through in time.

What stage are you at with your visa?

Cheers

Justin
Old Apr 13th 2007, 8:14 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat055 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Justin,

We have just done meds and PCC's. CO assigned in February.

Pete
Old Apr 13th 2007, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

kezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by somme
We are in Milton Keynes waiting for our visa's had meds about 3-4 weeks ago.
Old Apr 16th 2007, 12:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kezzabird
Are you still thinking of going to Tas, I have extra medical tests to go for in 2 weeks, fingers crossed.
Old Apr 16th 2007, 4:01 pm
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kezzabird
We're in MK too, at the beginning of the whole process. Where did you have your meds done? I see N'ton is the nearest.
Old Apr 16th 2007, 4:25 pm
looking for an easy life!

IanJakeCharlieDaddy is a name known to allIanJakeCharlieDaddy is a name known to allIanJakeCharlieDaddy is a name known to allIanJakeCharlieDaddy is a name known to allIanJakeCharlieDaddy is a name known to allIanJakeCharlieDaddy is a name known to allIanJakeCharlieDaddy is a name known to allIanJakeCharlieDaddy is a name known to allIanJakeCharlieDaddy is a name known to allIanJakeCharlieDaddy is a name known to allIanJakeCharlieDaddy is a name known to all

I'm in Sudbury, Suffolk which is 45 mins from Cambridge.

Already got my 136 VISA and going out on my visa validation trip in a couple of weeks or so! Not leaving for good until May 2008.
Old Apr 16th 2007, 7:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

kezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud of

Are you still thinking of going to Tas, I have extra medical tests to go for in 2 weeks, fingers crossed.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya! Yes still hopefully going to Tas our minds are made up.
Old Apr 16th 2007, 7:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
We're in MK too, at the beginning of the whole process. Where did you have your meds done? I see N'ton is the nearest.
Yes we had them at Northampton, they cost an arm and a leg for a half hour slot! for 2 adults and a 3 year old altogether with xrays £530!!!! But doc is really nice. I was really worried about it, but there is no need really they are just checking to make sure you're not HIV positive or have TB.
Old Apr 17th 2007, 8:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by IanJakeCharlieDaddy
I'm in Sudbury, Suffolk which is 45 mins from Cambridge.

Already got my 136 VISA and going out on my visa validation trip in a couple of weeks or so! Not leaving for good until May 2008.
We live your side if Cambridge in the Bumpsteads , where abouts are you hoping to live in Oz?
Old Apr 17th 2007, 8:29 pm
looking for an easy life!

IanJakeCharlieDaddy is a name known to allIanJakeCharlieDaddy is a name known to allIanJakeCharlieDaddy is a name known to allIanJakeCharlieDaddy is a name known to allIanJakeCharlieDaddy is a name known to allIanJakeCharlieDaddy is a name known to allIanJakeCharlieDaddy is a name known to allIanJakeCharlieDaddy is a name known to allIanJakeCharlieDaddy is a name known to allIanJakeCharlieDaddy is a name known to allIanJakeCharlieDaddy is a name known to all

We live your side if Cambridge in the Bumpsteads , where abouts are you hoping to live in Oz?
Brisbane also. Off for a visit in a few weeks for a recci. Visa's were granted in Feb. how about you?
Old Apr 17th 2007, 8:47 pm
Just Joined

wooley is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Anyone near Cambidge

hi all me my wife and eighteen month old son are off to brisbane on may 7th we are currently living at the mother in laws in huntingdon cambs but are from st.ives!!!!
Old Apr 17th 2007, 9:40 pm
Big Skies and Wide Eyes!

The_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
Hi we are in MK too, we decided to go for Meds at Hitchin as they do x-rays as well. 50 Mins from MK & cost £590 for 2x Adults, 1x 12 years old(need x-rays) 1x 7 year old(no x-rays or blood tests), price included courier to Sydney.

Chris.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.