Reload this Page >

Anyone emigrating from Northern Ireland

Anyone emigrating from Northern Ireland

Old Jun 24th 2008, 10:56 pm
Just Joined

cooke family is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone emigrating from Northern Ireland

Originally Posted by brendan d
Hi folks, haven,t been on this thread in awhile. Just to say we got a solid offer on the house and hope to have it wrapped up within 8 weeks, then its off to the sunny southwest coast. Hope everything is going well for everyone else.

Brendan
Hi brendan its the cooke family from derry we are in the process of getting our visas but then the tra changed the skilled applications but not giving up its a small world, we are hoping to emigrate to perth, we have six children and want a better lifestyle for them
Old Jun 25th 2008, 8:23 am
Brendan,cath&family,Derry

brendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to all

Hi Cook family, what part of Derry are you from ?
Old Jun 25th 2008, 8:51 am
Just Joined

Hi Cook family, what part of Derry are you from ?
we are just outside eglinton,when are you lot heading out to aus
Old Jun 25th 2008, 10:18 am

brendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to all

Iwill know better today. The buyer is hopefully getting confirmation on his mortgage today, so hopefully we will be away before the end of the summer. I am originally from the waterside but now living in Burnfoot (donegal).
How are you plans going with the unfortunate changes.

Brendan
Old Jun 25th 2008, 2:39 pm
Just Joined

Iwill know better today. The buyer is hopefully getting confirmation on his mortgage today, so hopefully we will be away before the end of the summer. I am originally from the waterside but now living in Burnfoot (donegal).
How are you plans going with the unfortunate changes.

Brendan
I have been in touch with Liz O Hagan and I am waiting on word about an independant assessor who can assess my skills as a hairdresser and give me the certificate 3 that I need, I had my own salon untill xmas last year, I sold it and I am now lectuering in limavady college.What part ot aus are you all going to, we wrer in Perth 2Years ago and loved it , the place is so laid back I am so fed up with the rat race here.
Old Jun 25th 2008, 3:55 pm

Hi, we are going to a place called Bunbury, 180kms south of perth.
I have a cousin who lives there and he has acted as a family sponsor.
We got a 3 year visa back in march and have until Feb 09 to validate it, but thankfully we have a buyer now, that will lets us get away fairly soon. We have 4 teenage children and everyone just cant wait. Really hope you get things sorted

Brendan
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 3:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Hi, we are going to a place called Bunbury, 180kms south of perth.
I have a cousin who lives there and he has acted as a family sponsor.
We got a 3 year visa back in march and have until Feb 09 to validate it, but thankfully we have a buyer now, that will lets us get away fairly soon. We have 4 teenage children and everyone just cant wait. Really hope you get things sorted

Brendan
hi all!

haven't posted in a while, just wanted to say WE SOLD OUR HOUSE TODAY!!

can't believe it, house was only on 3 weeks and we got a cash buyer
don't know how to feel really,more scared than anything!
think i need a couple drinks tonite totake it all in
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 3:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by camacazi
hi all!

Hi Caroline

That is fantastic news I am sure that you are over the moon.
When do you fly out??

We finally got our VISA on Tues 1st July so we are over the moon as well.

This thread has been so quiet lately hasnt it.

Nadine
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 3:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Originally Posted by aus2be
Hi Caroline

That is fantastic news I am sure that you are over the moon.
When do you fly out??

We finally got our VISA on Tues 1st July so we are over the moon as well.

This thread has been so quiet lately hasnt it.

Nadine
hi nadine

haven't got the visa yet
hope to get it around xmas.

congratulations once again on your visa you had a really lonnng wait.
when do you plan to go? and where's everyone else been!!!!
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 3:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

hi all!

OMG you lucky b*****ds Have you submitted your visa application yet? You might get there sooner than you think! then we can have a big happy christmas together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously tho, congratulations

Lynn xx
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 3:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

hi nadine

haven't got the visa yet
hope to get it around xmas.

congratulations once again on your visa you had a really lonnng wait.
when do you plan to go? and where's everyone else been!!!!

Hi Caroline

Yeah we waited exactly 8 months and two weeks so you can imagine how delighted we were to get the phone call on Tuesday morning

We are planning on heading out in the next few months fingers crossed. I think everyone is using other threads to chat. This thread has been so so quiet lately

Nadine
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 3:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Hi Girls!

I'm on every day when in work There's never much going on this thread but I do keep an eye on it.

9 weeks today until we fly

Lynn xx
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 4:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by the4ofus
Hi Girls!

I'm on every day when in work There's never much going on this thread but I do keep an eye on it.

9 weeks today until we fly

Lynn xx
Wow Lynn 9 weeks that has really flew in and I am sue you are really excited or are you nervous?

I try checking this thread every day but havent posted on it in ages

Nadine
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 5:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by the4ofus
OMG you lucky b*****ds Have you submitted your visa application yet? You might get there sooner than you think! then we can have a big happy christmas together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously tho, congratulations

Lynn xx
hi lynn

yeah we are so lucky to sell the house, but it had gone down 40 - 50k since last year!!
he should of listened to me when i said to sell then!

9 weeks not long eh!
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 6:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by aus2be
Wow Lynn 9 weeks that has really flew in and I am sue you are really excited or are you nervous?

I try checking this thread every day but havent posted on it in ages

Nadine
Feeling a mixture of both We move in with Paul's mum at the end of the month for 5 weeks, lucky we get on great Dread the thought of packing our cases - we've only got 20kg each.

hi lynn

yeah we are so lucky to sell the house, but it had gone down 40 - 50k since last year!!
he should of listened to me when i said to sell then!

9 weeks not long eh!
A girl in work was telling me today that last July she was offered 215 for her 2 bedroom house - she refused it. A young couple were meant to be buying it co-ownership for 180 and no co-ownership has fallen thru. Her EA has asked her to drop to 145 so they go it alone and buy it She is thinking about it. I bet she could kick herself now for being so greedy last year.

We are all taking a hit but sure it will be worth it when your living in a lovely sunny climate

Must run, going to Slimming World to say "Bye" to them. No point in me going when I'm out drinking and eating all the time, I'm only kidding myself.........

Lynn xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.