Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone emigrating from Northern Ireland

Anyone emigrating from Northern Ireland

Old May 4th 2008, 12:05 am
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone emigrating from Northern Ireland

Originally Posted by the4ofus
Hey Caroline,

girl i used to work with txt on Thursday morning, her cousin wasn't able to go and i offered her twenty quid for them, she accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm happy I had already paid £30 for one on Monday for Chloe. Cora is sooooooooooooooo excited, she's gone to bed early tonight cos she knows she'll be up late tomorrow night.

Had a few glasses of wine tonight, head is a bit fuzzy...............

Lynn xx
awh! have a good nite 2moro hope wee cora has a good nite
Old May 4th 2008, 12:11 am
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Originally Posted by markandgill
Hi everyone, how things????

I wouldnt be too concerned about Girls Aloud, but I wouldnt mind seeing Kylie, think she would be rather good in concert, I was going to get me and Mark tickets for Bon Jovi in Dublin this June or July but didnt think we would be here, what a bummer

Gillian
hi gillian

hopefully it'll not be to long for you now, you've had quite a wait, hopefully we'll not be waiting as long or else i'll be in the mad house

don't you just get fed up with people askin when ur goin, i remember when it was just out in our wee village that we were moving to oz and people seeing me a week later and sayin.......so yer still here then :curse: cracks me up!!!
Old May 4th 2008, 9:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by camacazi
hi gillian

hopefully it'll not be to long for you now, you've had quite a wait, hopefully we'll not be waiting as long or else i'll be in the mad house

don't you just get fed up with people askin when ur goin, i remember when it was just out in our wee village that we were moving to oz and people seeing me a week later and sayin.......so yer still here then :curse: cracks me up!!!
hi

hope evryone had a good weekend, lynn was girls aloud good and what cora think of it?

it's my birthday today, didn't do too much but i got a nice long lie in just had nice chinese with in laws and couple drinks

is everyone of work tomorrow?
Old May 4th 2008, 10:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future

hi gillian

Happy birthday for today, hope you had a great day

We hopefully will have the visa in the next few weeks, which is great, if only we could sell the house!!!! You wont be waiting anywhere close to as long as us, we just hit it at a bad time unfortunatly and it is taking them ages to clear the pre Sept backlog.

I get so fed up with people asking when are you going, or are you still here!!! It really cracks me up too :curse:

Sometimes you just wish that you didnt tell anyone about the plans, people just dont seem to understand the process you go through to get to Oz.

Oh well we will all be there soon enough

Gillian
Old May 4th 2008, 10:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Happy birthday for today, hope you had a great day

We hopefully will have the visa in the next few weeks, which is great, if only we could sell the house!!!! You wont be waiting anywhere close to as long as us, we just hit it at a bad time unfortunatly and it is taking them ages to clear the pre Sept backlog.

I get so fed up with people asking when are you going, or are you still here!!! It really cracks me up too :curse:

Sometimes you just wish that you didnt tell anyone about the plans, people just dont seem to understand the process you go through to get to Oz.

Oh well we will all be there soon enough

Gillian
thanks gillian

i'm actually having a wee bit of a wobble at the minute, is it really going to be worth it? are we going to be messing the kids up if we go then don't like it? is it worth leaving family?
sorry, just need some positive vibes i think

i know if i said right now that this was it we aren't going, i would regret it already

think i'll be alright 2moro, think it's just with darren passing vetassess, i realize that it's going to come quite quick and 6 - 8 months isn't that far away
Old May 5th 2008, 5:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future

thanks gillian

i'm actually having a wee bit of a wobble at the minute, is it really going to be worth it? are we going to be messing the kids up if we go then don't like it? is it worth leaving family?
sorry, just need some positive vibes i think

i know if i said right now that this was it we aren't going, i would regret it already

think i'll be alright 2moro, think it's just with darren passing vetassess, i realize that it's going to come quite quick and 6 - 8 months isn't that far away
Hi caroline,

Everyone wonders wether or not they are doing the right thing.......there's so many if's and but's and what if's

I reckon you's are doing the right thing going........you are thinking of sunshine coast aren't you?..........it's a great spot...........and just think.........you'll only be an hour or 2 away from friends........us

I think you would regret it more not going and wondering "what if" for the rest of your life..........go and make the best of it............if , for some reason , it does'nt work out then at least you tried and gave it your best shot

Unfortunately Australia is not for everyone but the only way anyone of us will know for sure is to go and give it our best shot.......oh.....and don't forget to take thesewith you's

Mark and Gillian
Old May 5th 2008, 6:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi caroline,

Everyone wonders wether or not they are doing the right thing.......there's so many if's and but's and what if's

I reckon you's are doing the right thing going........you are thinking of sunshine coast aren't you?..........it's a great spot...........and just think.........you'll only be an hour or 2 away from friends........us

I think you would regret it more not going and wondering "what if" for the rest of your life..........go and make the best of it............if , for some reason , it does'nt work out then at least you tried and gave it your best shot

Unfortunately Australia is not for everyone but the only way anyone of us will know for sure is to go and give it our best shot.......oh.....and don't forget to take thesewith you's

Mark and Gillian
thanks giilian

feeling alot better today, just a little wobble yesterday but i know we would always regret it if we didn't do it.

we really should organize another meet up
Old May 5th 2008, 6:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

thanks giilian

feeling alot better today, just a little wobble yesterday but i know we would always regret it if we didn't do it.

we really should organize another meet up
Glad you are feeling better, sometimes I feel really guilty and worried about taking Matthew away from his grandparents, but Australia isnt that expensive to get to anymore, they can all come to visit.

Yes another meet up would be great, we should definately get one organised again for some sat soon,

Gillian
Old May 7th 2008, 6:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

WE GOT OUR VISA TODAY

Caroline, Girls Aloud was great! Cora loved it and danced the whole time altho she was a bit tired before they actually came on but she did liven up once they started singing Happy belated birthday greetings to you Hope it was a good one. Wot age were you, go on, spill the beans!!!!!

I would love to meet with everyone again - if anyone is organising...............

Lynn xx
Old May 7th 2008, 6:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

WE GOT OUR VISA TODAY

Caroline, Girls Aloud was great! Cora loved it and danced the whole time altho she was a bit tired before they actually came on but she did liven up once they started singing Happy belated birthday greetings to you Hope it was a good one. Wot age were you, go on, spill the beans!!!!!

I would love to meet with everyone again - if anyone is organising...............

Lynn xx
CONGRATULATIONS That's fantastic news!!!! got a bit of a shock there
plenty of celebrating this weekend

caroline x (age 29)
Old May 7th 2008, 6:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

CONGRATULATIONS That's fantastic news!!!! got a bit of a shock there
plenty of celebrating this weekend

caroline x (age 29)

Awwwwww you're still a baby Caroline Hopefully next year you'll be celebrating the big 30 in Australia????

Lynn xx
Old May 7th 2008, 6:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

WE GOT OUR VISA TODAY

Lynn xx
Hello All
I am a bit of a stranger on here this weather

YEAH CONGRATULATIONS LYNN

That is brilliant news I am shocked for you I am sure you cant believe that ir has finally came through.

Hopefully Mark and Gillian wont be to far behind you then and hopefully we will be celebrating soon as well.

Enjoy your celebrations

Nadine
Old May 7th 2008, 6:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Awwwwww you're still a baby Caroline Hopefully next year you'll be celebrating the big 30 in Australia????

Lynn xx
have you still got the house to sell lynn? when you plan on going?
Old May 7th 2008, 6:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

WE GOT OUR VISA TODAY

Lynn xx

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really pleased for you

Right everyone what about another meet up then, anyone any suggestions?

Gillian
Old May 7th 2008, 7:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

House is up with both Halifax and Remax but still no viewers We have reduced the price twice now to £195,500 from £215000. We have no firm plans of dates but as soon as the house goes..............................so do we

So about this meetup, does anyone know a child friendly place for us? I guess Belfast would be the most central for people, wot do you all think?

Thanks for your Congrats everyone

Lynn xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.