Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone applying july 2007

anyone applying july 2007

Old Oct 17th 2007, 6:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all
Default Re: anyone applying july 2007

Still nothing for us today!
Old Oct 17th 2007, 7:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

wannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jamesfam
Hi to all of you 'Julyees'. Just thought I would join the thread. My visa app was sent on 10th July and I've not received a pre-ack. Just waiting and waiting and waiting. Its so frustrating. I had a price from The Elms in Liverpool for meds and were quoted £191 per adult and £60 each for the children and £70 for the chest x-rays. Does that sound about right? I have not done PCCs yet either.

Good luck to you all and let's keep our fingers crossed that we Julyees start receiving acknowledgments!

Clare
Hi jamesfam we recently had our meds done at Salford, we prices manchester and liverpool first and found them the cheapest. hope this helps.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 7:17 am
Forum Regular

deano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud of
Question Re: anyone applying july 2007

Originally Posted by lolylew
heres hoping
there arnt too many of us julyees now who havent heard a thing!

lisa
Any news yet???
Old Oct 18th 2007, 7:36 am
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by deano66
Any news yet???
no........starting to expect nothing now

this week they were starting the 25th's, ours was sent on the 25th or so they said , from oz as you know. so hopefully vvvvvv.soon .

getting v.tired of staring at the computer - my eyes are starting to sting

lisa
Old Oct 18th 2007, 7:42 am
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

Finally an acknowledgement today !!!!!
(appliction sent on 3rd July)
Old Oct 18th 2007, 8:39 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

all that worrying I did yesterday thinking my app was lost, or even wishing it was at least on a pile at the bottom, well it must of been at the flamin top cos ive only gone and got a bloody acknowledgment today lordi lordi lordi I can not believe it well hears to rest of the july apps good news will be comming your way
Old Oct 18th 2007, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

ameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really nice

Originally Posted by mad city fan
all that worrying I did yesterday thinking my app was lost, or even wishing it was at least on a pile at the bottom, well it must of been at the flamin top cos ive only gone and got a bloody acknowledgment today lordi lordi lordi I can not believe it well hears to rest of the july apps good news will be comming your way
When did your application reach? it is so nice to finally know, all julyees have started to receive ack...

mine was on july 24th, hopefully not that long

Goodluck
Old Oct 18th 2007, 10:08 am
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Excellent, excellent and more bleeding excellent really pleased for you, and for the others that have heard today. Please please let mine be next
Old Oct 18th 2007, 10:27 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ameya
When did your application reach? it is so nice to finally know, all julyees have started to receive ack...

mine was on july 24th, hopefully not that long

Goodluck
our app was signed for on the 9th july so it wont be long for you now I dont know wether to book our meds and send off for pc or wait till they are requested as it says due to a large number of apps received by this office there will be a time lag before this case is allocated to a case officer, but im just happy to at least be in the system
Old Oct 18th 2007, 10:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by vickys
Excellent, excellent and more bleeding excellent really pleased for you, and for the others that have heard today. Please please let mine be next
Thankyou im sure it wont be long for you now
Old Oct 18th 2007, 10:35 am
Forum Regular

luula is just really niceluula is just really niceluula is just really niceluula is just really niceluula is just really niceluula is just really niceluula is just really niceluula is just really nice

Great for all those who have finally had some news!!! Ours was rec'd on the 30 July and we have not had any news as yet... Hopefully not much longer now, you guys must be sooo relieved just knowing that they've started the ball rolling now.

We have got our Meds booked for next week, started to worry they may be abit soon

ROLL ON ALL THE EMAILS....!!!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

our app was signed for on the 9th july so it wont be long for you now I dont know wether to book our meds and send off for pc or wait till they are requested as it says due to a large number of apps received by this office there will be a time lag before this case is allocated to a case officer, but im just happy to at least be in the system
The PCC's take up to 40 days to come back anyway and are valid for 12 months, there could be a waiting list for your medicals too. It's your decision whether to get them done but it would also depend on how soon you want to get there too. Maybe take some advice off your agent if you are using one other wise it is a personal decision. Personally I think that the PCC's are only £10 each anyway so it's not a massive amount if you do have to have them redone (hopefully you wont' have to) but the medicals do cost a heck of a lot so i'd have reservations about those. Would welcom some advise from others too though for when we get our full ack back too (hopefully not too long off now)
Old Oct 18th 2007, 11:37 am
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

great news for everyone who's heard news today - congrats
keep um coming!!!!

lisa
Old Oct 18th 2007, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

Clara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud of

Sorry I know this is going to be a dull question but if you haven't had an acknowledgement how do you know when it has been received?

Can I guess from when I posted it to my agent?
Old Oct 18th 2007, 12:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Clara W
Sorry I know this is going to be a dull question but if you haven't had an acknowledgement how do you know when it has been received?

Can I guess from when I posted it to my agent?
You can ask your agent when approx they have receieved it (they may have sent it recorded signed for) other than that if you put an email address on your application then you may get a pre-ack but other then that it is a case of waiting for the acknowledgement

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.