Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone applying july 2007

anyone applying july 2007

Old May 9th 2008, 12:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all
Default Re: anyone applying july 2007

Hi everyone were here in Perth in Port Kennedy and love it, there is plenty of work out here and loads of house rentals, the weather is lovely and its such a beautiful country, still cant quite believe we finally live here.
Old May 9th 2008, 4:50 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by maisey
We just accepted an offer on our house.Can't believe it bit shocked really. Came out of the blue. We have had approx 48 viewings! I am going to turn into Waynetta now for a week.

great news!!!!!!!!! i've got everything crossed for you that it goes smoothly!!

ozzy7 wow! another one finally at the destination!! when it's sunk in give us a few more details
Old May 9th 2008, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

propercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nice

We just accepted an offer on our house.Can't believe it bit shocked really. Came out of the blue. We have had approx 48 viewings! I am going to turn into Waynetta now for a week.
Brilliant news!!! Fingers crossed it goes through really quick for you
Old May 9th 2008, 7:10 am
Forum Regular

propercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ozzy7
Hi everyone were here in Perth in Port Kennedy and love it, there is plenty of work out here and loads of house rentals, the weather is lovely and its such a beautiful country, still cant quite believe we finally live here.
Good to hear from you cant wait for your update as we will be going to Port Kennedy when the house sells

Just noticed the blue thing ubove avitor means male Its the OH that set this up!! Heather
Old May 9th 2008, 5:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Cool Look forward to the next update!
Just noticed the blue thing ubove avitor means male Its the OH that set this up!! Heather[/QUOTE]

Old May 9th 2008, 8:55 pm
Brendan,cath&family,Derry

brendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to all

Hi Ozzy, gr8 to hear from you. Glad to hear you are having agr8 time, take care

Brendan.

Maisey, big congrats on the house, well done

Brendan
Old May 9th 2008, 10:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Shoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to all

Thats great news maisey, bet your chuffed. Have you booked your flights yet ? I don't even know how long things take once you have an offer ???
Good luck with the next steps.

Shona
Old May 11th 2008, 8:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

dandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sallyclaire

Just noticed the blue thing ubove avitor means male Its the OH that set this up!! Heather

ahhhhhh

how are you Sallyclair??? are you going to the next meet up??

Deb
Old May 12th 2008, 1:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

Thanks everyone OH is at a job interview as I type, Ive applied for a job on line and waiting to hear back, the job pages is very thick and there are hundreds of jobs available in all careers, WA is beautiful there are some stunning houses here and its going to be really difficult to decide on where to buy and what style of house, we plan to rent for 6 months before buying to get to know the areas and see what the market is doing, the beaches here are so beautiful, if your heading to Perth you wont be dissapointed our only regret is that we should have done this years ago.
Old May 12th 2008, 7:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dandn
ahhhhhh

how are you Sallyclair??? are you going to the next meet up??

Deb
Hey Deb! How's it going? Are you talking about the Portsmouth meet on May 26th? If so, not sure as will have worked that weekend & may need to catch up at home. Will have a look at where in Portsmouth it is though. You going? Any news yet?

Thanks everyone OH is at a job interview as I type, Ive applied for a job on line and waiting to hear back, the job pages is very thick and there are hundreds of jobs available in all careers, WA is beautiful there are some stunning houses here and its going to be really difficult to decide on where to buy and what style of house, we plan to rent for 6 months before buying to get to know the areas and see what the market is doing, the beaches here are so beautiful, if your heading to Perth you wont be dissapointed our only regret is that we should have done this years ago.
Hope the interview went well for OH
Old May 12th 2008, 12:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold

Ozzy7 sounds fantastic so glad you enjoying it. You need to change your location now to WA too.
Thanks guys for all the congratulations re house it is now very scarey just waiting for the elusive solicitor I appointed to phone back I have rung three times and all I want is to speak to him and make up my mind that he is going to do a good job and he understands our situation but keep being fobbed off by the secretary. I am paying so I think I have the right to talk to him to make up my mind. Am starting to regret my choice of solicitors. I have just left a message saying I want a phonecall today or I will look for another solicitor. It has taken so long to sell that I don't want someone who doesn't answer my phonecalls, the solicitor can make or break the sale after all and we are aiming to exchange in four weeks which isn't long.:curse:
Sorry for ranting always something isn't there on this journey to OZ.
Well good luck to everyone else waiting to get visas and those sorting out houses to sell and those waiting to find those elusive buyers.
Old May 12th 2008, 2:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

wow.....fab news maisey, really pleased for you

glad your settling in well & are enjoying it , although have to say i'm sooo jealous have fun
Old May 12th 2008, 2:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

sorry not been on for a few days or so, have been away for a long weekend, picked the right weekend as the weathers fab......so look a little like a lobster tho rudolf also comes into mind

heres hoping for a good week ahead, visas, house sales, etc....

lisa
Old May 12th 2008, 9:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

You go girl, you have every right to be

Lovely to hear from you Ozzy, how did your hubby go on with the job? have you heard anything yet? Soooooooo jealous but soooooooooo pleased for you. Take care, the weather here is stunning too
Old May 13th 2008, 4:59 am
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Hi all

Have only been on this site a few times over the last six weeks and have not had a chance to read through this whole thread to see who has got their visas/ houses sold etc. Not got connected to the internet yet so in an internet cafe at the moment (supposed to be applying for jobs!!). Enjoying life here and it is def. worth the wait. Good luck to you all!

Debbie x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.