Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone applying july 2007

anyone applying july 2007

Old Apr 4th 2008, 1:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: anyone applying july 2007

Originally Posted by M8M
whats the email address for LCU

[email protected]

you need to quote as much information as you have such as:

File Reference no..........
Name of Applicant .............
date of Birth ...............
Passport number ...............
Type of visa applied for -ie.136 MODL Skilled Independant
Date meds received @ LCU..........
name of person who signed for them if you have it.......
Method of dispatch ........

not sure if you need any more info , but i'm sure you get the gist.

lisa
Old Apr 4th 2008, 4:17 pm
M8M
Forum Regular

M8M is a jewel in the roughM8M is a jewel in the roughM8M is a jewel in the roughM8M is a jewel in the roughM8M is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by lolylew
[email protected]

you need to quote as much information as you have such as:

File Reference no..........
Name of Applicant .............
date of Birth ...............
Passport number ...............
Type of visa applied for -ie.136 MODL Skilled Independant
Date meds received @ LCU..........
name of person who signed for them if you have it.......
Method of dispatch ........

not sure if you need any more info , but i'm sure you get the gist.

lisa
Thanks Lisa... Sent the email lets hope they reply quicker than ASPC.. thank god its the weekend take my mind of things Have a good one!
Old Apr 4th 2008, 5:25 pm
M8M
Forum Regular

M8M is a jewel in the roughM8M is a jewel in the roughM8M is a jewel in the roughM8M is a jewel in the roughM8M is a jewel in the rough

Just had some pretty good news (ish) Our agent just forwarded an email she rec'd from ASPC stating that our case officer requested documents on 13/12/07 (we didnt get the request... and hadnt even had acknowledgement at that stage...) Anyhow seems we've had a CO since DECEMBER!! WOW! They also confirmed that Meds and PCCs have been attached to our file... Does anyone know if the 'documents' the CO was requesting would have been the Meds and PCCs which we have now done, or do you think she's looking for more info??
Old Apr 4th 2008, 5:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by M8M
Just had some pretty good news (ish) Our agent just forwarded an email she rec'd from ASPC stating that our case officer requested documents on 13/12/07 (we didnt get the request... and hadnt even had acknowledgement at that stage...) Anyhow seems we've had a CO since DECEMBER!! WOW! They also confirmed that Meds and PCCs have been attached to our file... Does anyone know if the 'documents' the CO was requesting would have been the Meds and PCCs which we have now done, or do you think she's looking for more info??
Hopefully was just the meds & pcc's. Hasn't your agent checked/confirmed this for you?

Good news anyway

Enjoy the weekend everybody!
Old Apr 4th 2008, 7:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by M8M
Fab news but think your agent needs a kick up the bum
Old Apr 5th 2008, 2:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

dandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by M8M
Yes that is GREAT news
but Iagree with Mad City Fan your agent needs a kick up the Bum!!!!

Good luck!!!!

Deb
Old Apr 6th 2008, 3:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lolylew
really hope you hear something soon , when did you send your meds to LCU? can you email them to see if they've cleared?

lisa
Lisa,
sorry for the late reply i've managed a few days of not logging on. WE have sent our meds to LCU on 11th Jan. I spoke to my agent on friday and she said she hasn't heard a thing despite an email on a weekly basis to find out where things are up to. She said that she will try and contact them again by sending another email before she left the office on friday in order to establish any timescales or anything for us but if they cannot provide any then can they tell us whether our meds have cleared at least.

On the up side she did inform me that they are taking time to come through due to the backlog of the thousands of applications that were received but that there are more staff being taken on as we speak and that they should be getting on top of them all now. Fingers crossed for some more info this week eh?

A really big good luck to everyone with house sales, moving and further news too.

PS hope nobody has been using Britania (Trafford park) for shipping

Originally Posted by M8M
Old Apr 8th 2008, 4:00 pm
M8M
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Hopefully was just the meds & pcc's. Hasn't your agent checked/confirmed this for you?

Good news anyway

Enjoy the weekend everybody!
Originally Posted by mad city fan
Fab news but think your agent needs a kick up the bum
Originally Posted by dandn
Yes that is GREAT news
but Iagree with Mad City Fan your agent needs a kick up the Bum!!!!

Good luck!!!!

Deb
Thanks guys! Will be putting the boot firmly up the agnets rear if no news by the end of this week.... Speaking of news... anyone had any??? I see on other thread August and October applicants have been granted so far... calling all Julyers - cheer me up, give me hope pleeeeeeeeaaaaassssseeee!!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 4:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by M8M
Thanks guys! Will be putting the boot firmly up the agnets rear if no news by the end of this week.... Speaking of news... anyone had any??? I see on other thread August and October applicants have been granted so far... calling all Julyers - cheer me up, give me hope pleeeeeeeeaaaaassssseeee!!
Well, I wish there would be some news on our thread 'cos my toes are really starting to hurt having been crossed for so long now!

Hope you all are coping with the wait & thinking of you!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 5:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Sorry guys no news here either, that champers will be frozen by the time our's comes through me thinks
Old Apr 8th 2008, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

propercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nice

We're still waiting too. Had the house valued today but not sure whether to put it on the market now or wait until the visa comes.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 9:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Shoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to all

Its getting boring now

Just feel stuck in a total limbo. Wan't to get moving, make solid plans and just have some idea of what the next 3 months holds. Feel like I'm waking up each morning to wait on a bloody visa !

Please tell me that the rest of you guys still waiting are feeling the same ?
Old Apr 8th 2008, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

Dazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Shoan and Rich
Its getting boring now

Just feel stuck in a total limbo. Wan't to get moving, make solid plans and just have some idea of what the next 3 months holds. Feel like I'm waking up each morning to wait on a bloody visa !

Please tell me that the rest of you guys still waiting are feeling the same ?
Oh yeah, I'm totally with you there. I check my email every morning at 7:30am and there's always no news - and that's been since November/December last year. I'm really beginning to loathe the DIAC for the same reasons you've listed - it feels like they don't care (which they probably don't - but that doesn't make it less annoying). We feel like everything is on hold until this magical email arrives. I've recently emailed the department again to find out what stage my application is at. Which means I can't get excited about the next email I get from ASPC as it won't be a visa confirmation, it will just be another of those fob-off "it'll be ready when it's ready" emails.
Grrrrrrr!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 10:12 pm
Brendan,cath&family,Derry

brendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to all

Hi folks, really sorry to hear that things havn't moved for people yet, i really hope you all hear soon. I'm starting to think that getting the visa was the easy bit, because there is sod all happening with the housing market:curse:

Hope people get good news soon

Brendan
Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

lcys2460 will become famous soon enoughlcys2460 will become famous soon enough

Hey guys, I haven't logged on for a seriously long time and just been reading through for a catch up.... I can't believe some of you are still waiting for your visa's - my heart goes out to you as I know I found it very tough waiting and waiting and..... waiting!
Hope you all hear some fab news soon - well deserved.

Nothing has changed for us even though we got our visa in January. We can't sell our house. Not many viewings - doesn't seem to be anyone wanting to move although I see For Sale signs everywhere!

Good luck to everyone selling houses......... Australia is just gonna have to wait for us a little bit longer..... boo hoo!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.