Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone applying july 2007

anyone applying july 2007

Old Sep 11th 2007, 3:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of
Default Re: anyone applying july 2007

Originally Posted by Didigriff
Still waiting, nearly at the the seven week mark for when our application arrived in OZ (26th July hmm, seems like a life time ago). I have noticed a few posters have had payment taken but no formal acknowledgement - surely this constitutes the equivalent of a pre-ack, which is better than the zilch that we have had so far.

Didi x
Didi,
We're in the same boat our's went on the 26th but not heard anything since either, it seams a heck of a long time ago though, if 7 weeks feels like a life time to you like it does to me then goodness help us both on the next stage!!!

fingers crossed for both of us x
Old Sep 11th 2007, 3:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

yep - we're the 25th!
i cant believe its taking so long - every day i think todays the day, i have a feeling - only to log onto my emails to see 'nothing' - that is apart from all your threads, which without i would be going insane
we want to be out there end of feb - starting to doubt it now
come on immigration - sort yourselves out, we're desperate!

good luck everyone
lisa
Old Sep 11th 2007, 3:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lolylew
yep - we're the 25th!
i cant believe its taking so long - every day i think todays the day, i have a feeling - only to log onto my emails to see 'nothing' - that is apart from all your threads, which without i would be going insane
we want to be out there end of feb - starting to doubt it now
come on immigration - sort yourselves out, we're desperate!

good luck everyone
lisa
Lisa,
The one really great thing that i find wih BE forum is that you can always find someone who feels the same as you do. Good luck and i hope you hear something soon and you have THAT email in your box shortly.

fingers crossed
Vicky x
Old Sep 11th 2007, 8:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

Our visa was sent off on 16th July, we got a pre ack and to say money was taken out of our account on 31st August, was told to wait another 6 weeks for a full ack and to recieve a ref number.
Old Sep 11th 2007, 9:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

dandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by the pursers
I see you are in Hants as well...are you going to the meet up in Ringwood on Sept 23rd?
Hi, sorry for my late reply.... can you tell me a bit more about the meet up PLEASE ????

Thank you!!!

Deb
Old Sep 11th 2007, 9:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by vickys
Didi,
We're in the same boat our's went on the 26th but not heard anything since either, it seams a heck of a long time ago though, if 7 weeks feels like a life time to you like it does to me then goodness help us both on the next stage!!!

fingers crossed for both of us x
Hi Vickys

Our credit card got charged just after 7 weeks and recieved ack so hopefully you will hear something in the next few days.

Debbie
Old Sep 12th 2007, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by brissydeb
Hi Vickys

Our credit card got charged just after 7 weeks and recieved ack so hopefully you will hear something in the next few days.

Debbie
Thanks Debbie, i'm really disliking this waiting game but i also know there is more to come. Within a couple of weeks i think is realistic going off your experience. thank you again

Vicky
Old Sep 12th 2007, 12:30 pm
Starting the long wait...

Didigriff has a brilliant futureDidigriff has a brilliant futureDidigriff has a brilliant futureDidigriff has a brilliant futureDidigriff has a brilliant futureDidigriff has a brilliant futureDidigriff has a brilliant future

Still nothing, nothing, nothing...........perhaps we should start a new thread; we could call it 'the ones immigration forgot (or maybe misplaced)'!

I'm not really being impatient it would be nice to just know that our application was moving and not shoved under a wobbly table leg (the nightmares have been really vivid the past few nights - could be a portent)!

To be honest there isn't much of a rush for us as we are quite happy to stay in the UK untill next july/august because of jobs etc. Anyway posting on here is more interesting than ploughing though my In Tray.

Didi x
Old Sep 12th 2007, 2:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Still nothing, nothing, nothing...........perhaps we should start a new thread; we could call it 'the ones immigration forgot (or maybe misplaced)'!

I'm not really being impatient it would be nice to just know that our application was moving and not shoved under a wobbly table leg (the nightmares have been really vivid the past few nights - could be a portent)!

To be honest there isn't much of a rush for us as we are quite happy to stay in the UK untill next july/august because of jobs etc. Anyway posting on here is more interesting than ploughing though my In Tray.

Didi x
stick my name on that thread im not impatient and not in no rush for my visa till next summer but all I ask for is a little pre ack just to put my mind at ease I know the app was signed for but its what she did with it after that
Old Sep 12th 2007, 2:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

the pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nice

Originally Posted by dandn
Hi, sorry for my late reply.... can you tell me a bit more about the meet up PLEASE ????

Thank you!!!

Deb
Hi!
Go here, then click on the link for Ringwood on Sept 23rd, you can add your details as a defo or a maybe so they know numbers
Old Sep 12th 2007, 2:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

the pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ozzy Fever
Hi the pursers

We are going to the meet on 23 Sept. Is it the camp site on Ringwood Road?
I don't know I'm afraid! I havn't been there before and am going from Portsmouth end. If you PM seljohn, he will let you know!
I am going to look it up on the web, get the postcode if poss, and do a route planner on the good old AA website to find out
Hope to see you there, providing of course we can all find it OK!
Old Sep 12th 2007, 3:30 pm
Just Joined

debbier is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by brendan d
Hi, i've just joined the forum and would be interested in getting some info from people who are applying this year (july).
Hi there,

We applied around the beginning of July and have been informed that we should expect the visa around December, hope this helps!

Deb
Old Sep 12th 2007, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

deano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by debbier
Hi there,

We applied around the beginning of July and have been informed that we should expect the visa around December, hope this helps!

Deb
Ditto for us, except we were told 'before Easter'
Old Sep 12th 2007, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

deano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud of

Best not look at the September 175 Online Timeline thread then. These guys are getting acks n'everything :curse: (just jealous)
Old Sep 13th 2007, 12:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Didi x
Agreed totally Didi,
for some reason expats is far more addictive than my in tray too!! I spoke to my agenct yesterday and she has said that it's anything up to 16 weeks from application to allocation of a CO at the moment due to the influx of applications they have had. Roll on November i say but like others we aren't looing at going until June / July next year anyway so it'll be fine. Not too sure about my stress levels but hey positive thinking and all.

fingers crossed xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.