Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone applying july 2007

anyone applying july 2007

Old Aug 22nd 2007, 8:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of
Default Re: anyone applying july 2007

Originally Posted by mad city fan
Thats all I ask for just a little news,we sent a bankers draft does anyone know if they send a receipt of application and cheque cashed fior them or is there any way to prove its cashed
We sent bankers draft and were told by agent that it had been recieved.

Nicky
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 8:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mad city fan
well im sure mines on the way to me well I bloody hope so
I am sure it bloody is too, sending you much karma.
Wise man say 'you send it and it will come!'
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 8:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sub
YIPPEE!!!
Just got my pre-ack email from ASPC!!!
Never thought I could be so happy about putting such a large sum of money on my credit card!!!
My application (136modl) was received on 12th july, so knew after mgmgmahns post it wouldnt be long but it feels good Feels like something is finally happening!
we are off to Adelaide so might just knock a bottle of Jacobs creek back tonight to celebrate
Best of luck to all the other Julyeees
Susan
Congratulations, ours was received on the 19th of July so hopefully we will get our pre-ack email in the next week.

Debbie
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 8:18 am
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold

Brissydeb
if you look at my time line yours should be next week.
Good luck.
Old Aug 29th 2007, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

kamrul is an unknown quantity at this point

hi,
i m a july 2007 applicant.below my timeline.

IELTS 14 OCT 2006,GOT 5.5
APPLIED VTASSESS :14 FEB 2007
DOC RCVD VETASSESS:1st March,2007
APPROVED VETASSESS:22 march,2007
RCVD POSITIVE RESULT VETASSESS BY POST:28 MARCH,2007
APPLIED ONLINE SA SIR STATE SPONSOSHIP 2ND TIME:10 JULY,2007
RCVD POSITIVE RESULT STATE SPONSOR BY E-MAIL:19 JULY,2007
APPLIED ONLINE SA SIR/495:31st JULY
REQUIRED DOCS UPLOAD:1st AUGUST
MEDICAL FRONT LOAD:
PCC FRONT LOAD:
CO ASSIGN:
JOB VERIFICATION:
PRE GRANT LETTER:
GRANT LETTER:
Old Aug 29th 2007, 5:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

have they stopped giving pre ack's - doesnt seem like anyones had one for a while? :curse:

there arnt enough pictures to say how irritating it is waiting!!!!!
at least a post can help vent my frustrations!
few - feel a little better now

lisa
Old Aug 29th 2007, 5:45 pm
Just Joined

paul08 is an unknown quantity at this point

Not sure about anyone else, but we applied for 136 MODL on July 16th, and received a full acknowledgement with File Reference number on August 24th. Maybe they are reducing the backlog by skipping the pre-ack stage and going straight to full acknowledgment.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?
Old Aug 29th 2007, 5:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: anyone applying july 2007

Originally Posted by paul08
Not sure about anyone else, but we applied for 136 MODL on July 16th, and received a full acknowledgement with File Reference number on August 24th. Maybe they are reducing the backlog by skipping the pre-ack stage and going straight to full acknowledgment.

Paul,

You must be one of the lucky ones!!!
We and many other June applicants applying for 136 MODL are still waiting full acks.

Our application arrived with DIAC on 19th June, pre-ack 1 week later and still waiting for ack and file no.

What skilled occupation are you applying for?
Old Aug 29th 2007, 9:30 pm
Just Joined

paul08 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Reedy,

I've applied as Accountant.

All the best - hope you get your ack soon!
Old Aug 29th 2007, 10:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

geelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud of

Apologies as this is my first time posting anything.

We have both passed our vet assess for our jobs and our agent sent our emigration papers for skilled independent at the end of July 07. We have been told it will be approx. 8 weeks for a file number. Keep your fingers crossed.

We are thinking about Geelong as its relaxed and near the sea. Has anyone been there and could give us advice. Help!
Old Aug 30th 2007, 9:28 am
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by paul08

I wish!! Apparently according to the current processing times tthread you only get a pre-ack if you put an email address down otherwise it'll jump straight to the full acknowledgement. We sent off ours on 27th July and we haven't heard a thing since. Here's hoping that they are putting us all through really really soon prior to the september legislation changes.

The wait is just so testing on the nerves, and i'm addicted to checking my email every seecond of the day too!!!!
Old Aug 30th 2007, 11:33 am
BE Enthusiast

geelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud of

Hi ya Vicky.

We have gone through an agent, so don't know whether email addresses have been included. But the wait is killing us. I'm sure my computer is going to conk out because I can't stop checking emails too. Sooo close, and yet so far!

We had an email yesterday saying HIFX customers are being given discounted one way Quantas flights with 40kg luggage quota. Don't know if this is of interest to anyone?

Lets hope we all hear something soon xxx
Old Aug 30th 2007, 11:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geelong
Hi ya Vicky.

We have gone through an agent, so don't know whether email addresses have been included. But the wait is killing us. I'm sure my computer is going to conk out because I can't stop checking emails too. Sooo close, and yet so far!

We had an email yesterday saying HIFX customers are being given discounted one way Quantas flights with 40kg luggage quota. Don't know if this is of interest to anyone?

Lets hope we all hear something soon xxx
Don't start holding your breath you may turn a funny shade of blue

They are currently acknowleding visas received at end of May / beginning of June. This is what they are saying on processing timescales and if you look at the May / June threads you will see that it is actually the case!

Best to set yourself up for at least a 10 week wait or you may be disappointed (Still check your emails though - I am!!!!)
Old Aug 30th 2007, 2:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Reedy.

Not good news, but realistic. Our agent said file number would be the end of September, so your 10 week estimate would take us a couple of weeks after that.

Lets still keep our fingers crossed!

Old Aug 30th 2007, 3:11 pm
Forum Regular

toan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to all

Hi all

We had pre ack 20th aug our agent informed us we should get
file number in 6 weeks-heres praying
As for you Paul08 you must be one of the lucky ones and good luck to you,
that goes for everybody applying especially those who have been waiting a while
Good luck to all

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.