Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone applying july 2007

anyone applying july 2007

Old Jul 4th 2008, 5:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

pomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: anyone applying july 2007

Hi All,

How is everyone here it all seems a far cry from the excitement and hope of 12 months ago

Even after the rollercoaster of the past year and the torrential rain (the fire is on!) of this awfull summer im going to have a happy weekend doing nothing in particular with a couple of bottles of Red......

We arent giving up yet and if you google earth Cornwall you will see positive vibes emminating from the Callington area!
Old Jul 4th 2008, 5:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
We have had a good offer on our house today
excellent news chick, great news to celebrate and have yet another bottle or two at the weekend. Hope it all goes through relaly fast for you babe
Old Jul 4th 2008, 5:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vickys
excellent news chick, great news to celebrate and have yet another bottle or two at the weekend. Hope it all goes through relaly fast for you babe
Thanks! It is exciting & scary as it makes the possibility of being there this year much more real
Old Jul 4th 2008, 5:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by geelong
No, just a solution will be reached sometime in the future. There is a group of us on another thread who have written, phoned and petitioned Australian media, DIAC, the Senator and someone's Mum even wrote to the Prime Minister, but we only ever get a standard, non committal response and sometimes no response at all. Complaints have been made to the ombudsman, who met with DIAC on Monday, so maybe we will hear soon.

Thanks for your concern
Hope you hear something soon.

Originally Posted by oanarebeccanegrea
no news for us so far (
You have my sympathy - hopefully not much longer.

Hey Sis thats great news, well done. Let me know if you need good quote for removals as I have my inside contacts.

We are now officially homeless very weird, had to go back as we left our dogs ashes in their box in a cupboard. We decided to sprinkle them in her favourite park. I am absolutely knackered now. Just staying at my brothers tonight then down to my mums.
Wish me luck feel a bit more human now I have had 2 cups of tea too! Large drink tonight and I am sure I will sleep like a baby.
Old Jul 4th 2008, 6:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maisey
Hope you hear something soon.

You have my sympathy - hopefully not much longer.

Hey Sis thats great news, well done. Let me know if you need good quote for removals as I have my inside contacts.

We are now officially homeless very weird, had to go back as we left our dogs ashes in their box in a cupboard. We decided to sprinkle them in her favourite park. I am absolutely knackered now. Just staying at my brothers tonight then down to my mums.
Wish me luck feel a bit more human now I have had 2 cups of tea too! Large drink tonight and I am sure I will sleep like a baby.
Well done May! I knew you'd get there
Isn't that a funny thing to congratulate you on, being homeless
Would def like the contact for remover when you have time, thank you
Large glass of wine for you tonight though & some chilling out for a couple of hours
Speak soon sis!
Old Jul 4th 2008, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

propercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nice

Well done Sallyclaire, great news
Heather
Old Jul 5th 2008, 10:49 am
Brendan,cath&family,Derry

brendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to all

great news on the house Sallyclaire

Pomerz keep up that gr8 spirit

Brendan
Old Jul 5th 2008, 2:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

dandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud of

that's BRILLIANT NEWS!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS

Step closer to OZ!!!

Take care

Debby X
Old Jul 5th 2008, 2:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to behold

Great to hear that Sallyclaire!!
Old Jul 5th 2008, 4:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by propercornish
Well done Sallyclaire, great news
Heather
Originally Posted by brendan d
great news on the house Sallyclaire

Pomerz keep up that gr8 spirit

Brendan
Originally Posted by dandn
that's BRILLIANT NEWS!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS

Step closer to OZ!!!

Take care

Debby X
Originally Posted by carolinejones3
Great to hear that Sallyclaire!!
Big thanks everybody

getting over my nreves now & starting to feel a bit excited
Old Jul 5th 2008, 4:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

pomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of light

Good On Ya Sal'

Take the money and run

Big thanks everybody

getting over my nreves now & starting to feel a bit excited
Old Jul 5th 2008, 7:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by pomerz
Good On Ya Sal'

Take the money and run
Cheers Matt

Really hope something good is going to happen soon for you guys
Old Jul 6th 2008, 11:09 am
Just Joined

pinkjane08 is just really nicepinkjane08 is just really nicepinkjane08 is just really nicepinkjane08 is just really nicepinkjane08 is just really nicepinkjane08 is just really nicepinkjane08 is just really nicepinkjane08 is just really nicepinkjane08 is just really nice

Hiya, has anyone else had their visas granted this week?

Im at this stage now!!!!:curse::mad :
Old Jul 6th 2008, 11:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by pinkjane08
Hiya, has anyone else had their visas granted this week?

Im at this stage now!!!!:curse::mad :
I gather that there were a lot of visa grants from Aug/Sept this week
Soory you are still waiting. Karma sent fro your visa to come through this coming week
Old Jul 6th 2008, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

oanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to all

sallyclaire :We have had a good offer on our house today
CONGRATULATIONS !! that's great news
i hope that next week will be a good week for us to. i hope

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.