Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any other mums in Sydney?

Any other mums in Sydney?

Old Dec 17th 2007, 7:07 pm
Forum Regular

emigratingherberts will become famous soon enoughemigratingherberts will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Any other mums in Sydney?

Originally Posted by Emmis
Hi everyone! Just wondering if there's any news on the school/preschool/suburb choice front? Think we're gonna try for the Balmain/Glebe areas as have seen some lovely Victorian Federation style houses.... and tis not far from the CBD. Ho hum... Christmas is here and all I've got on my mind is kangaroos rather than turkey...And how's the packing going Ali?! Not long now! Keep me posted. Ems x
Hi ya
Packing in frantic!! Should be doing more but just keep looking on domain.com for houses. Everything under budget in Mosman just gets snapped up really quickly so think i'll have to look a bit further out. Just don't want to be far from the school though. OH keeps telling me to wait until we get there but I'm not very good at being patient. All of my furniture will be gone by the end of the week and we will be sleeping on airbeds
Its going to be a strange Christmas with just a knackered old sofa, portable tele and tree. Have to get in a load of booze to warm things up a bit

Ali