Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Accountant - Brisbane / Perth

Accountant - Brisbane / Perth

Old Dec 16th 2007, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

Iando has a brilliant futureIando has a brilliant futureIando has a brilliant futureIando has a brilliant futureIando has a brilliant futureIando has a brilliant futureIando has a brilliant futureIando has a brilliant future
Default Accountant - Brisbane / Perth

Just received my 136 visa - can anyone help - considering Perth or Brisbane as an accountant ( someone's got to be one! )
Interested in knowing if there are plenty of opportunities out of the main cities

ALso if there are any links to threads or comments re Perth v Brisbane generally - I would be interested in reading them - especially re living and working out of the city

Cheer
Old Dec 16th 2007, 9:15 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Accountant - Brisbane / Perth

Originally Posted by Iando
Just received my 136 visa - can anyone help - considering Perth or Brisbane as an accountant ( someone's got to be one! )
Interested in knowing if there are plenty of opportunities out of the main cities

ALso if there are any links to threads or comments re Perth v Brisbane generally - I would be interested in reading them - especially re living and working out of the city

Cheer
Can't help with the accountancy thing but there are plenty of Brisbane v Perth threads. Do a search and you will find all the info you need.

Good luck.
Old Dec 16th 2007, 10:28 pm
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Iando

Cheer
There's a subforum on here just for us beancounters so I'd recommend you look in there.

BTW, I'm in Perth and have had no problems with jobs.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

Iando has a brilliant futureIando has a brilliant futureIando has a brilliant futureIando has a brilliant futureIando has a brilliant futureIando has a brilliant futureIando has a brilliant futureIando has a brilliant future

Thanks both for your help