Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any One from Ireland getting ready to migrate

Any One from Ireland getting ready to migrate

Old Mar 26th 2008, 9:17 am
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice
Default Any One from Ireland getting ready to migrate

Greetings all.

We have just return from Holidays in Perth and are now working hard applying for our Visa.

We have two Kids 20 months and 4 years old.

Looking forward to arriving in Oz.

Is there anyone else applying from Ireland at the moment, we would welcome any advice.

Regards

Silverski
Old Mar 26th 2008, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

cbeeb is just really nicecbeeb is just really nicecbeeb is just really nicecbeeb is just really nicecbeeb is just really nicecbeeb is just really nicecbeeb is just really nicecbeeb is just really nice
Default Re: Any One from Ireland getting ready to migrate

I applied fromireland a year ago been here 6 months was no hassle and their is a few irish out here(family came to school day after us) Still under region 1 same as UK
Old Mar 26th 2008, 12:24 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Hello
we are from Ireland hoping to be in Brisbane on the sunshine coast by June
there are a few others here im sure they will be along soon

What Visa are you looking at our is the 175 skilled independent

Good luck
Old Mar 26th 2008, 12:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Dia duit!!

conas atá tú?

Yep count me in!! We are hoping to move to Melbourne from Cork in August.

Slan

Mairead!!!

(Thats about all the Irish I remember from school !!!)
Old Mar 26th 2008, 1:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mairead
Dia duit!!

conas atá tú?

Yep count me in!! We are hoping to move to Melbourne from Cork in August.

Slan

Mairead!!!

(Thats about all the Irish I remember from school !!!)
Sydney for me. Hopefully within the next few years lol. I dont envy anyone having to do it all with a family and a house to sell. (That was doing it with a family and then selling a house, not selling the family and the house lol).

Best of luck to us all.

The irish I know hmm... Is maith loim caice milis
Old Mar 26th 2008, 2:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Sydney for me. Hopefully within the next few years lol. I dont envy anyone having to do it all with a family and a house to sell. (That was doing it with a family and then selling a house, not selling the family and the house lol).

Best of luck to us all.

The irish I know hmm... Is maith loim caice milis

Or an bhuil cead agam dul go di an leitris maise de holla!!!!! Spellings wrong but you get my drift. Please teacher can I go to the bathroom for a smoke
Old Mar 26th 2008, 2:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mairead
Or an bhuil cead agam dul go di an leitris maise de holla!!!!! Spellings wrong but you get my drift. Please teacher can I go to the bathroom for a smoke
Agus Sharon Ni Bhealain.
Old Mar 26th 2008, 3:02 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Agus Sharon Ni Bhealain.
thats a great add
Old Mar 26th 2008, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

kathmand194 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hope to be in Brisbane area within 18months!!!! Lodging application July 08.
Old Mar 26th 2008, 5:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

When had hoped to be there already but the queue to get in is so bloody long Still waiting on visa (August applicant)

Lynn xx
Old Mar 26th 2008, 5:29 pm
In Perth & Loving it...

aus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud of

You might want to check out this thread here, there are people from North & South on there.

Darren
Old Mar 26th 2008, 8:21 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice

Hi all,

Many many thanks for your replies.

We have many questions, some have been already answer by finding this site.

Kind Regards

Silverski and family
Old Mar 26th 2008, 8:31 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

Originally Posted by Baby75
Hello
we are from Ireland hoping to be in Brisbane on the sunshine coast by June
there are a few others here im sure they will be along soon

What Visa are you looking at our is the 175 skilled independent

Good luck
Hi there,
Yes, we are applying for the 175 Visa...

We are nearly ready to lodge our application.

Just organising the last few details.

Regards
Silverski
Old Mar 26th 2008, 8:39 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

Hi Everyone,

Sorry just a silly question to ask.

I have just noticed some of your forum signatures, could not figure out some of them.

Any help would be apprecaited

Regards

Silverski
Old Mar 26th 2008, 8:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by silverski
Greetings all.

We have just return from Holidays in Perth and are now working hard applying for our Visa.

We have two Kids 20 months and 4 years old.

Looking forward to arriving in Oz.

Is there anyone else applying from Ireland at the moment, we would welcome any advice.

Regards

Silverski
Hiye,

We are in Cavan and hoping to be in Gold Coast/Sunshine Coast in the not to distant future We applied Dec 08 so it's a waiting game now :curse: I hate waiting :curse:

Helena

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.