Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any Gold Coast families fancy a meet up.

Any Gold Coast families fancy a meet up.

Old Jan 3rd 2008, 11:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Gold Coast families fancy a meet up.

Originally Posted by tracey.d
There's a nice little park at Southport opposite Australia Fair. There's a little enclosed swimming area as well thats nice too.
I was going to suggest that too, it has enough play thing for children, & the enclose swimming area is very good too, the older teenagers can always go to Australia Fair if they really get bored.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 4:41 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
I was going to suggest that too, it has enough play thing for children, & the enclose swimming area is very good too, the older teenagers can always go to Australia Fair if they really get bored.
Yes, I think that would be ideal, not too far for us around 20 minutes but not sure about everyone else!
Old Jan 4th 2008, 5:55 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Yes, I think that would be ideal, not too far for us around 20 minutes but not sure about everyone else!
I only moved to southport end of Nov, & New Friend I havent met just spoken told me to check the place out, it was very nice & easily accessible, for free parking in Australia Fair, we can always go to Food court if the weather turn bad as well.
But I go anywhere I'm not fussy, I just want to make some friends for me & the kids.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 6:45 am
Forum Regular

PursersinOz is an unknown quantity at this point

I only moved to southport end of Nov, & New Friend I havent met just spoken told me to check the place out, it was very nice & easily accessible, for free parking in Australia Fair, we can always go to Food court if the weather turn bad as well.
But I go anywhere I'm not fussy, I just want to make some friends for me & the kids.
I think the park in Southport sounds great, as you say something for everyone. Shall we make it next Saturday, or see how the weather pans out over the week?
Old Jan 4th 2008, 7:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by PursersinOz
I think the park in Southport sounds great, as you say something for everyone. Shall we make it next Saturday, or see how the weather pans out over the week?
Its good for us, so do you want to set a time or something, if the weather is good we can all meet up there.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

How about 12.30? Fortunately I don't have to work that day now, we can settle in and start our picnic/BBQ, if we all bring something it should be great, how many fancy it?
Old Jan 4th 2008, 8:07 am
BE Forum Addict

How about 12.30? Fortunately I don't have to work that day now, we can settle in and start our picnic/BBQ, if we all bring something it should be great, how many fancy it?
Good for us, I have never done the outside BBQ, hope you know how it works.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

Good for us, I have never done the outside BBQ, hope you know how it works.
We'll bring some sarnies just in case
Old Jan 4th 2008, 9:17 am
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute

We will probably come but later in the afternoon as we have work commitments most of saturday. We will also bring some other pommy friends.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

We'll bring some sarnies just in case
Hi Carbery, I havent managed to get down to the Carrara Markets of late to meet you, so will be good to meet next week.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 9:25 am
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Carbery, I havent managed to get down to the Carrara Markets of late to meet you, so will be good to meet next week.

How are you settling in?
Old Jan 4th 2008, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Carbery
How are you settling in?
Really well thanks, we all absolutely love it here and wish we had made the move years ago, I know we are not alone with those thoughts either as I have often read them often on here. How's business with this dire weather?
Old Jan 4th 2008, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

I just heard of another great place, loads of animals will be there, although could be a little cramp and smelly, but I'm sure the kids will love it, Noahs' Ark, I know we need it but crikey our pool is even over flowing, what a waste!
Old Jan 4th 2008, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

cyrused is an unknown quantity at this point

So 12.30 Saturday 12th of January at the park opposite Australia Fair in Southport.
Lets make it a date. Who is deffo up for it? I am really looking forwards to meeting you all.
Old Jan 5th 2008, 1:47 am
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cyrused
So 12.30 Saturday 12th of January at the park opposite Australia Fair in Southport.
Lets make it a date. Who is deffo up for it? I am really looking forwards to meeting you all.

I'm in, well me, Libby 6yrs and Ethan 5wks, hubby may or may not come as he's in the process of putting up a carport and fencing garden.

Marie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.