any boll**ks

Old Jun 18th 2005, 2:19 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: any boll**ks

Insomnia's pretty apt at the moment. 12.20 am in Sydney.

Originally Posted by Rooksie
they are great arent they!!!! i will now only do the hoovering listening to Faithless!!!!
Old Jun 18th 2005, 2:28 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
You have inspired me to do the hoovering in my girl friends dress while listening to Queen 'I've got to break free'

or mrs doubtfire!! dude looks like a lady!!! :scared:
Old Jun 18th 2005, 2:31 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
or mrs doubtfire!! dude looks like a lady!!! :scared:

I'm always getting comments from passers by in the street. "look at the man boobs on that"
Old Jun 18th 2005, 3:08 pm
FAMILY MEMBER

paula elliott has a spectacular aura aboutpaula elliott has a spectacular aura aboutpaula elliott has a spectacular aura about

We are heading off to Oz in October ( one way tickets and our first time there). We are not looking for England in the sun. We expet some things to stay the same and some things to change for the better, some for the worse. WE have already started to eat vegimite instead of marmite ( big adjustment in my house-lol).
When we get there we will mix with all types of people not just expats. If people don't like change they should stay here they are.
Life is what you make it, who dares wins.
Old Jun 18th 2005, 4:05 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Why do people on here insist on slating ( or if not slating then being judgemental towards them) people they have never met??????

I can only speak for myself so if anyone feels different then please dont shoot me but I do miss things, id love windows that close, central heating in winter. aircon in summer, i'd love not to have to deal with shitty people (those who know Geraldton know what sort of people I am talking about) I'd love to never feel homesick, I'd love to be able to wash my clothes and have them come out of the machine clean (which I now do as I have a front loader butthe washing detergetn is still shit) I'd love to see my mum, dad and sister more often, i;d love to be able to get my hands on some decent Chorizo sausage (thanks VK for the tip I will try next time I am down there) I'd quite like to be able to get some nice gravey god so many things that just niggle me.

But in saying all of that I also LOVE my life here ( those who know me also know that I couldn't have said that a few months back)

So before people who haven;t even experienced life away from everything they know go making judgements on other people, why dont you take a step back and think that in 6 months time you might just be feeling like a piece of crap, missing everything you love and know about life and might want to talk to people on this forum who know exactly how you feel.

Basically what I am trying to say is that for some poeple it is a lot harder moving than you think.

Dont burn your bridges with a bunch of peple who might be able to help you when you feel down.

Sorry if none of this makes sence cos I am yet again pretty pissed.
Kala
Old Jun 18th 2005, 5:08 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by JayDeee
Why do people on here insist on slating ( or if not slating then being judgemental towards them) people they have never met??????

I can only speak for myself so if anyone feels different then please dont shoot me but I do miss things, id love windows that close, central heating in winter. aircon in summer, i'd love not to have to deal with shitty people (those who know Geraldton know what sort of people I am talking about) I'd love to never feel homesick, I'd love to be able to wash my clothes and have them come out of the machine clean (which I now do as I have a front loader butthe washing detergetn is still shit) I'd love to see my mum, dad and sister more often, i;d love to be able to get my hands on some decent Chorizo sausage (thanks VK for the tip I will try next time I am down there) I'd quite like to be able to get some nice gravey god so many things that just niggle me.

But in saying all of that I also LOVE my life here ( those who know me also know that I couldn't have said that a few months back)

So before people who haven;t even experienced life away from everything they know go making judgements on other people, why dont you take a step back and think that in 6 months time you might just be feeling like a piece of crap, missing everything you love and know about life and might want to talk to people on this forum who know exactly how you feel.

Basically what I am trying to say is that for some poeple it is a lot harder moving than you think.

Dont burn your bridges with a bunch of peple who might be able to help you when you feel down.

Sorry if none of this makes sence cos I am yet again pretty pissed.
Kala

that makes perfect sense kala - good on you. karma by the bucket loads!! jac
Old Jun 18th 2005, 5:23 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

And as another pissed person, just off to bed - can I say, Well said Kala, you are spot on.

Its not a question of "wanting the same", but you can't explain the feelings until you are here, and have been here for a while.

The guy fixed our washing machine today - so I am stuck with a krap toploader, no nice front loading thing for me.......and that has NOTHING to do with whether I am in Aus or the UK, I just want a decent machine that doesn't wreck my clothes. Surely wanting the same service from a clothes-cleaning machine is not a crime?
Old Jun 18th 2005, 5:36 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Thank you very much Jac, Karma appreciated.

Pollyanna,

Massive sympathy for you with the top loader lets hope all your clothes are up for a good bashing

Love
Kala x
Old Jun 18th 2005, 5:55 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
I'm always getting comments from passers by in the street. "look at the man boobs on that"

well from one big tit to another!! cheers