Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Annoying children's programme theme tunes

Annoying children's programme theme tunes

Old Apr 16th 2004, 9:06 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by sjn2003
More worrying - wasn't there a bush in the corner of the room that used to shake for some reason...it runs in my mind it was called Uncle ??!!

Just another set of programmers with their minds addled by dodgy substances....

Yes, there was a wobbling bush (oo, er)
Old Apr 16th 2004, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

young_lad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by sjn2003
More worrying - wasn't there a bush in the corner of the room that used to shake for some reason...it runs in my mind it was called Uncle ??!!
I'm trying not to post anymore to this thread, but you're not helping......! He was actually 'Granpa' - upset him and you had to bow low whilst saying 'Gronda Gronda your Highness'.

...so..

.....maybe tomorrow I'll wanna settle down.....
Old Apr 16th 2004, 9:15 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by young_lad
I'm trying not to post anymore to this thread, but you're not helping......! He was actually 'Granpa' - upset him and you had to bow low whilst saying 'Gronda Gronda your Highness'.

See? What sense does that make????
Old Apr 16th 2004, 9:21 am
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by bundy
See? What sense does that make????

Gronda Gronda Your Highness <bow>
Old Apr 16th 2004, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

Pompey is an unknown quantity at this point

Good morning!!!!

Just caught up and thought I'd add this to the pot.

I know it is not old, but it does have annoying tunes and is quite topical. After watching it on Channel 5 most mornings I end up singing the mornings song all bloody day.

Hi-5 with Nathan, Tim, Charlie, Kathleen and Kellie.

Who has the most talent and is Nathan normally so camp?
Old Apr 16th 2004, 9:23 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Pompey
Good morning!!!!

Just caught up and thought I'd add this to the pot.

I know it is not old, but it does have annoying tunes and is quite topical. After watching it on Channel 5 most mornings I end up singing the mornings song all bloody day.

Hi-5 with Nathan, Tim, Charlie, Kathleen and Kellie.

Who has the most talent and is Nathan normally so camp?
It's like another language! Don't watch morning TV, so I've no idea what Hi-5 is. Sounds interesting though!
Old Apr 16th 2004, 9:26 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Interesting thread the only problem being i now have more than one theme tune stuck in my head.

Don`t know if this one was mentioned but my son used to love `Dooby`s Duck Truck` it was loads of puppets dancing along to pop songs!! He also loved Gordon the Gopher but is in denial now..

footie chick
Old Apr 16th 2004, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

It's like another language! Don't watch morning TV, so I've no idea what Hi-5 is. Sounds interesting though!
I only do cause of the 3 year old. On Channel 5 at 7am every weekday morning.

Ozzie kid's programme and I think they are currently on tour in the UK.
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by footie chick
Interesting thread the only problem being i now have more than one theme tune stuck in my head.

Don`t know if this one was mentioned but my son used to love `Dooby`s Duck Truck` it was loads of puppets dancing along to pop songs!! He also loved Gordon the Gopher but is in denial now..

footie chick
We all loved Gordon. There's no getting away from it. Those of us of a certain age grew up with him getting more and more threadbare, wrinkling his nose and squeaking. It's part of life. Denial is useless
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

just fa u...lol

love boomie
xxxx
Attached Thumbnails Annoying children's programme theme tunes-lisa.jpg  

Last edited by Boomie; Apr 16th 2004 at 9:40 am.
Old Apr 16th 2004, 9:29 am
She's a bird, you know

I only do cause of the 3 year old. On Channel 5 at 7am every weekday morning.

Ozzie kid's programme and I think they are currently on tour in the UK.

See that's why I only know the old stuff. Don't have kids (yet). Can't help but feel that I am missing out on a whole generation of banal kids tv. ALthough I do spend a lot of time watching Bob the Builder and Thomas the Tank ENgine with my young cousin.

And as for Thomas the Tank....what happened to the Fat Controller???? He's now called something totally different. That's PC for you!
Old Apr 16th 2004, 9:30 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Boomie
just fa u...lol

love boomie
xxxx
That's not the Hi-5 lot I know
Old Apr 16th 2004, 9:42 am
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

That's not the Hi-5 lot I know

I stand corrected....... changed it......lol

love boomie

xxxxxx
Attached Thumbnails Annoying children's programme theme tunes-hi5.jpg  
Old Apr 16th 2004, 9:50 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

What about Lassie? Has that been mentioned yet or even `Skippy`. Going to get no work done now with all these kids programmes going through my head. How about `Rentaghost` and `Jackanory`...

fc
Old Apr 16th 2004, 9:55 am
kez
Forum Regular

kez is on a distinguished road

the fat controller is now call Mr Topham Hat (i think).

just been to the store room at work huming danger mouse!!!! now thats just about enough!!!!!! but wasnt penfold the real hero????? oh god, im going nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.