AFL Adoption

Old Jul 9th 2004, 11:28 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by hevs
I did something very technical, like sent it somewhere, stored it, resized it then sent it back. Well actually it wasn't me.

Email HUP, he's the man that can

HUP.....where are you? PLEASE I'd love a Saints avatar:-) payment in uk goodies when I come over next January!:-))))

shame my PC helper- has gone off on his Gap yr travels now-
Old Jul 9th 2004, 11:58 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally posted by helinuk
HUP.....where are you? PLEASE I'd love a Saints avatar:-) payment in uk goodies when I come over next January!:-))))

Hi,

OOh I jst figured it out, got my self a new Jack Daniels avatar.
Drop me a PM with your email address and what exactly you want a picture of and I'l do it for you, Not sure that I could explain how to do it that easily

Cheers
Kala
Old Jul 9th 2004, 12:07 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

I've just persauded his lazy bones off the recliner and into bed

He was up very early this am.

Will get him to get onto it in the morning (he'll do anything for a big bag of revels that one )
Old Jul 9th 2004, 12:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

I've just persauded his lazy bones off the recliner and into bed

He was up very early this am.

Will get him to get onto it in the morning (he'll do anything for a big bag of revels that one )
A bag of revels it is- remind me in Jan.
thank you HEVS & HUP
Old Jul 9th 2004, 12:13 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

A bag of revels it is- remind me in Jan.
thank you HEVS & HUP
PM'd you Helin.
Old Jul 9th 2004, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Bordy
PM'd you Helin.
Bordy my inbox was full so I've deleted a few messages but it hasn't come through yet!?
h.
Old Jul 9th 2004, 12:17 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

PM'd you Helin.
You can pm her all you like, but the revels are mine, all mine *evil cackle* (well Matts actually, but same diff )
Old Jul 9th 2004, 12:21 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

You can pm her all you like, but the revels are mine, all mine *evil cackle* (well Matts actually, but same diff )

Xmas day 1998 last time I had a bag of Revels.
Old Jul 9th 2004, 12:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Arhhhh you poor deprived man- I'll see what I can do for you
Old Jul 9th 2004, 12:24 pm
High in the Dandenongs

I'll share them with ya then
Old Jul 9th 2004, 12:26 pm
The Godfather

I'll share them with ya then
Your on, ok I'm off to watch 3rd quarter.
Old Jul 9th 2004, 12:40 pm
The Godfather

For Helin.
Attached Images  
Old Jul 9th 2004, 12:41 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Your on, ok I'm off to watch 3rd quarter.
It a five point ball game, i'm still tippin the pies
Old Jul 9th 2004, 12:42 pm
The Godfather

It a five point ball game, i'm still tippin the pies
I'm 5 behind in my tips at work ( $1000 prize ) so I NEED the Cats to get up.
Old Jul 9th 2004, 12:50 pm
High in the Dandenongs

I'm 5 behind in my tips at work ( $1000 prize ) so I NEED the Cats to get up.
you should ask me to help then I'm a great believer in this beginers luck thing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.