Advice from all you in Brisbane and Adelaide

Advice from all you in Brisbane and Adelaide

Old Feb 13th 2008, 6:11 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Advice from all you in Brisbane and Adelaide

There you go OP, hope that cleared some things up
Old Feb 13th 2008, 6:11 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Potato_potato
My point was, and still remains - Brisbane has gone to the dogs. 5 years ago it was OK, boring but OK with a general friendliness amongst people. That's now gone.
Well, my view of the gold coast is that its great for a short break, but I wouldn't like to live there full-time because of jobs and entertainment.

On a boring scale of 1-10, (10 being most boring) I'd say brisbane is a 5 or a 6 at most, and the Gold coast is a 5.

As for friendliness, I disagree. My experiences suggest its a really friendly place!! and I reckon that the gold coast is no different in that respect.

cheers
Old Feb 13th 2008, 6:13 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
There you go OP, hope that cleared some things up
Heh, great signature !!

(I've just turned my "view signatures" back on in my profile)
Old Feb 13th 2008, 6:14 am

Originally Posted by markallwood
Heh, great signature !!

(I've just turned my "view signatures" back on in my profile)
You too
Old Feb 13th 2008, 6:15 am
Account Open

ps - we should have more of these threads I reckon...

perth v brisbane got a bit boring after a while.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 6:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Potato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Gonna haveta disagree. Not for the sake of disagreement but because, you are talking utter dogs nads !

I daresay we may get onto My Grandads harder than your Grandad next, futile talking with someone who has the narrow mindedness bigotted views you have.

Well it's clear you have nothing but "name calling" to resort to now, which I understand as Brisbane would be a very hard place to defend.

Oh and you can keep your man made beach in the CBD that the homeless like to bathe in at night. And I'll keep my world class beaches and bikini babes thanks.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 6:21 am

Originally Posted by markallwood
ps - we should have more of these threads I reckon...

perth v brisbane got a bit boring after a while.
We haven't had a fresh Credit Card Debt one for 6 hours now.

Next in line "Green vs Yellow Highlighters" and then "Dressing To The Left Or Right?".
Old Feb 13th 2008, 6:24 am

>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute

Well it's clear you have nothing but "name calling" to resort to now, which I understand as Brisbane would be a very hard place to defend.

Oh and you can keep your man made beach in the CBD that the homeless like to bathe in at night. And I'll keep my world class beaches and bikini babes thanks.
World class beaches,bikini babes,kiss me quick hats,surfers paradise rock,bong shops,tattoo studios,schoolies,transvestite's,showgirls,fake tan,fake tits....like the man said....Blackpool...ish
Old Feb 13th 2008, 6:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Potato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to behold

Now before I was rudely interrupted - I would like to reiterate to the OP to not discount the Gold Coast and even the Sunshine Coast from the equation.

You're going to be only an hour or so away from both when in Brisbane, so you might as well check out the surrounding areas.

I say this because it seems like your Missus doesn't like the idea of motorways and heavy traffic etc. The Goldy and Sunny coast would provide for a slower pace of life, but you will still have a city type of feel (on the Goldy anyway).

Oh and did I mention Brisbane has gone to the dogs in recent years?
Old Feb 13th 2008, 6:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by >Trigger<
World class beaches,bikini babes,kiss me quick hats,surfers paradise rock,bong shops,tattoo studios,schoolies,transvestite's,showgirls,fake tan,fake tits....like the man said....Blackpool...ish
Sounds like Bayside Brisbane to me, without the decent beach and bikini babes of course.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 6:28 am

Sounds like Bayside Brisbane to me, without the decent beach and bikini babes of course.
And Surfers Paradise.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 6:28 am
Account Open

hey - you can have a go at brisbane all you like. But when you have a dig at the "streets beach"....then you've crossed the line.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 6:32 am
BE Enthusiast

I love when people come to the GC, holiday in Surfers, don't leave it (well only to go to Dreamworld) and then ignorantly jump on forums like this trying to describe the whole GC as the same as Surfers.

I would expect that from an American, not a Brit.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 6:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
And Surfers Paradise.
Exactly, and last time I checked Surfers was only a small part of the GC.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 6:34 am

Exactly, and last time I checked Surfers was only a small part of the GC.
Well, get daily updates 'cos things move fast

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.