Adelaide Bound

Old Feb 6th 2006, 10:41 pm
Forum Regular

LindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really nice
Default Re: Adelaide Bound

Originally Posted by alinora9
Hi Linda

Hopefully Hallet Cove, Flagstaff areas. not been to Adelaide will depend on when we get there and decide, We have alot of good friends through here and Adbrits and we are trying to find out as much as poss. Lots to see ,.when we get there and then make the right decision.
Where are you heading too? Tracy
At the start we didn't really mind as long as we could get in.

We started of with Adelaide then had to apply to Victoria, they said no, went back to Adelaide with the SIR and they said yes.

So the place is Adelaide we dont care really as long as it's not here - ever since going there in 1994, and then living in New Zealand for 9 months in 2001, I just cant imagine living anywhere else really.

So looking forward to meeting new people - living out doors and completly changing my life.

Good night Linda
Old Feb 7th 2006, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

The_Stockwells is a jewel in the roughThe_Stockwells is a jewel in the roughThe_Stockwells is a jewel in the roughThe_Stockwells is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by LindyLooPot
Martine

That would be a great idea. As you wll probably be there first, do a rekki and let me know, if we get a YES maybe about sep time we would then come out for a visit and line up some interviews we could meet then.

Linda / Dave
Sounds Fab!
Old Feb 7th 2006, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

The_Stockwells is a jewel in the roughThe_Stockwells is a jewel in the roughThe_Stockwells is a jewel in the roughThe_Stockwells is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Gravyman
Hi Lindy,

No news yet but look out for posts from Jane and Russ Middleton.
Jane has now organised 3 meets and they have all been great.

The last one was at the Crossroads at Weedon and Jane lives about 3-5 mins away.

We live in Peterborough so it's only about an hour or so away.

I will let you know when we have some news.

Graham
Gravyman - we're in Warboys just south of Peterborough! We should do a Peterborough meet up?
Old Feb 7th 2006, 8:03 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ya

I recon that it was just over 2 weeks. I am sure that our Visa Agent said it could take about 6 weeks and was so pleased when it came back so quickly.

Hope you have the same luck, what area are you from?
Wow, that's quick. Fingers crossed we get the same

We're currently in the Falkirk area.
Old Feb 7th 2006, 8:06 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Tracy

Could I ask you did you put your house up for sale before you got confirmation of the visa or not?

I am the impatient one out of me & my hubby Dave, and I would consider doing it earlier rather than later - but as a YES to the visa is not a guarantee I can see that there is an element of waiting.

Linda
Our agents informs us that DIMIA are obliged to support a visa application with a state sponsorship unless there are problems with the meds or police checks. On that basis, we're putting our house up for sale as soon as we get the SIR through.
Old Feb 7th 2006, 9:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The_Stockwells
Gravyman - we're in Warboys just south of Peterborough! We should do a Peterborough meet up?

Hiya

Good idea, would be good to meet up this side before you go, and then again on the other side in July.

Graham
Old Feb 7th 2006, 11:03 am
BE Enthusiast

teejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys,
we also are close to you as we live in Yaxley, Peterborough.
We also are Adelaide bound and just sent off our TRA 11 days ago,also know all the guys from the Northampton meets which are great fun
we are friends with Jane and Russ Middleton also Graham and Sara
( Gravyman )
so feel free to get involved the more the merrier !
We'll have to organise a little drinky in peterborough
cheers

Phil
Old Feb 7th 2006, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

LindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really nice

Originally Posted by herrchook
Wow, that's quick. Fingers crossed we get the same

We're currently in the Falkirk area.
Keep me posted.
Old Feb 7th 2006, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Adelaide Bound

Originally Posted by teejay66
Hi guys,
we also are close to you as we live in Yaxley, Peterborough.
We also are Adelaide bound and just sent off our TRA 11 days ago,also know all the guys from the Northampton meets which are great fun
we are friends with Jane and Russ Middleton also Graham and Sara
( Gravyman )
so feel free to get involved the more the merrier !
We'll have to organise a little drinky in peterborough
cheers

Phil

Phil & Graham

We should definitely organise a meet up, but it would have to be in the next couple of weeks as we are moving out of our house on 10th March and staying with the in-laws down south.

Have never been to a meet up so what's the general idea? Go to a place at the weekend with kids or an evening without them?

Martine
Old Feb 7th 2006, 1:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Phil & Graham

We should definitely organise a meet up, but it would have to be in the next couple of weeks as we are moving out of our house on 10th March and staying with the in-laws down south.

Have never been to a meet up so what's the general idea? Go to a place at the weekend with kids or an evening without them?

Martine

Hi Martine

we normally go to a pub that does a bit of food, try to keep the kids occupied and have a good chat and a few

Let us know of some dates. We could meet up at Brewsters at Hampton or maybe you have something in mind.

Once we've arranged dates we'll post a new thread.

Graham
Old Feb 7th 2006, 3:21 pm
Forum Regular

paka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant future

Hi,

Only yesterday my husband & I received confirmation that our SIR application for South Australia has been accepted and tomorrow our Visa Agent will send off our 47SK, then I understand that we only have 7 months of agony waiting and waiting for an answer.

Would like to chat to anyone in the same situation, hopeful to go and live in Adelaide, or anyone that is already there, with a view to making this wait more enjoyable and help pass the time & meet new friends to go with our new life.
We are at the last stages of the visa , so hopefully we should now by the end of Feb, here is our screen saver .of the sea front we took last sept.while on a rekie.
Attached Thumbnails Adelaide Bound-australia-048.jpg   Adelaide Bound-australia-044.jpg   Adelaide Bound-australia-084.jpg   Adelaide Bound-australia-132.jpg   Adelaide Bound-australia-136.jpg  

Old Feb 7th 2006, 3:55 pm
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by paka
We are at the last stages of the visa , so hopefully we should now by the end of Feb, here is our screen saver .of the sea front we took last sept.while on a rekie.
great photos, where was the last one taken?
Old Feb 7th 2006, 4:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

teejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond repute

Great piccies would like to know where they were all taken , areas etc

thanks Phil
Old Feb 7th 2006, 6:13 pm
Forum Regular

Hi

Brill photo's We have not been to Adelaide yet but if its anything like we have seen in other areas I cant wait.

Linda
Old Feb 7th 2006, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

paka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by herrchook
great photos, where was the last one taken?
Near greenwith,i think its gulf view heights or golden grove, in the city of Salisbury, just on the outskirts of Adelaide.we liked this area, as it seemed to have everything, nice newish estates, and schools, with shops not to far away,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.