Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy > Al Fresco
Reload this Page >

Moans, groans, grunts and wheezes...

Moans, groans, grunts and wheezes...

Old Feb 21st 2012, 11:10 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moans, groans, grunts and wheezes...

Originally Posted by HADENOUGHPIZZA
I know just how you feel - it took me a full week to get over it , give yourself another few days rest. .. then of course you'll have to tackel the mounds of backlogged washing , ironing , homework , shopping....
Oh God don't remind me ......... and to cap it all ........ after weeks of nothing at all, somebody has just sent me loads of pages to translate and it's all financial and corporate stuff.

I'm not sure I even know what half the words are in English. I'm not an accountant and know shit all about words like immobilizzazione and ammortizzazione. My head is just not in the right place right now.
Old Feb 21st 2012, 11:26 am
BE Forum Addict

HADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond repute

I did 6 loads of washing the first day I felt human again .. then the washing machine broke down ( I was actually relieved ) now a new one is required When OH is ill everything carries on as normal , children still get fed , cats let out etc but when I take to my bed its a whole different story . I can help you with some financial vocab if its to do with banks !
Old Feb 21st 2012, 11:35 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

I did 6 loads of washing the first day I felt human again .. then the washing machine broke down ( I was actually relieved ) now a new one is required When OH is ill everything carries on as normal , children still get fed , cats let out etc but when I take to my bed its a whole different story . I can help you with some financial vocab if its to do with banks !

OH put a load in the washing machine on Sunday. I found it still there this morning and asked him when he turned the machine on. No point washing it if you're just going to forget it and leave it there! That was very helpful of him! He did loads of shopping though but forgot to buy a single vegetable.

How are you with balance sheets? Truth be told - I've only quickly glanced at the files to translate and when I saw the first two - I didn't even open the third one !!!!
Old Feb 21st 2012, 11:59 am
BE Forum Addict

HADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond repute

no good at all with balance sheets if you mean something liike end of year reporting / general accounting etc... Ok with general banking and good on inevstments.
Old Feb 21st 2012, 12:02 pm

no good at all with balance sheets if you mean something liike end of year reporting / general accounting etc... Ok with general banking and good on inevstments.
Forget help with the translations then and tell me what to invest in to get rich quick

I should have shares in loo roll and tissues ... I swear to God I've upped their profits this week all by myself.
Old Feb 21st 2012, 12:14 pm
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza

OH put a load in the washing machine on Sunday. I found it still there this morning and asked him when he turned the machine on. No point washing it if you're just going to forget it and leave it there! That was very helpful of him! He did loads of shopping though but forgot to buy a single vegetable.
*said in a whisper* hubby can and does work our washing machine. The dishwasher is HIS. And he can iron.
Old Feb 21st 2012, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

well please don't buy any Greek Bonds or shares in Costa Crociera .... thats as far as my advice goes !
Old Feb 21st 2012, 12:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by 37100
*said in a whisper* hubby can and does work our washing machine. The dishwasher is HIS. And he can iron.
OH cannot use the washing machine or iron but he believes he is the only one in the family who can stack the dishwasher properly ( and I let him keep believing this ... ) plus the cats litter tray is 100 pct his job
Old Feb 22nd 2012, 12:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Isakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond repute

What is going on with some teachers here?
http://www.ilmessaggero.it/articolo.php?id=182546
Old Feb 22nd 2012, 2:12 pm
Just Joined

nonnon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Isakat
What is going on with some teachers here?
http://www.ilmessaggero.it/articolo.php?id=182546
That's easy - one of my stalkers is just that: a kindergarten/ infants school teacher who loathes her job! I feel so sorry for her pupils. I have also heard in this regard that she is not only unsatisfactory as a teacher but also insults and abuses her colleagues. What a lousy way to begin ones education.
Old Feb 24th 2012, 10:24 am
BE Forum Addict

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...lian-town.html

This got about 5 minutes worth on the Canale 5 news last night !
Old Feb 24th 2012, 12:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

MarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud of

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...lian-town.html

This got about 5 minutes worth on the Canale 5 news last night !
Scantily clad barmaid makes news headlines ...

Has echoes of Barbara Windsor in some 70s Carry On film, but, yes, that was 40 years ago folks.
Really what is the point of The Tegre-laph running this?
Old Feb 24th 2012, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maybe since Strictly Come Dancing finsihed they've run out of excuses for publishing big photo's of half naked women and complaining about dress standards ?
Old Feb 24th 2012, 12:39 pm
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

She's got a nice rack. Why is everyone moaning?
Old Feb 24th 2012, 12:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Not moaning about her really , she is after all trying to make a living out of her bar , more sort of wondering why this sort of stuff is news although Canale 5 did try to make out that their worry was the traffic congestion !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.